Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bumper Stickers You Would Like To See

Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you are an ass.

Impotence.Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings,"

The proctologist called
...they found your head..

Everyone has a photographic memory
...some just don't have any film.

Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.

Your ridiculous little
opinion has been noted.

I used to have a handle
on life...but it broke off.

WANTED: Meaningful
overnight relationship.

Guys...just because you have one,
doesn't mean you have to be one..

Some people just don't know how to drive...
I call these people "Everybody But Me,"

Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His animal friends.

Don't like my driving?
Then quit watching me.

If you can read this...I can
slam on my brakes and sue you.

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

Hang up and drive!!

And The Number One Bumper Sticker you'd Like To See!!

Welcome to America
...now speak English

10 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

I like the You onlly living cuz its ILLEGAL to shoot you..........that was hilarious

brwn_eyes_brwngirl said...

"Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them." --- I believe that every day...lol... my little sister is one of those people who is lucky she is surviving because of the law... cause I'd get up in her ass if I could.. telling her I didn't bring you in this world, but I can make taking you out happen quick.

oh and Welcome to America... now speak English is very much needed.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

What about "There's A MackMan up in Hurr"? LMAO!

Prophetess said...

My bumper says: When I die, bury me upside down so the World can kiss my ass." Corny ass shit, I know...

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Amen to the last bumper sticker!

Nika Laqui said...

My favorite one is Hang Up and DRIVE!!
I be tellin folks that all the time, non chewing gum while they walk asses....

I be like, "Where are the police at so they can give this mark a ticket?"

Nika Laqui said...

I heard that shit!...*lol*

nikki said...

lmao@the last one.

my fave is the second to last one though. i wanna scream that to every damn person i see driving and talking on the cell phone at the same time. i swear, if i could hit the mothafucka and get away with it, i would.

Rashan Jamal said...

these are funny, I like "your ridiculous little opinion has been noted." I wish I could tell people that at work

Lyrically speaking said...

The last one, welcome to America now speak English, that is hilarious. Living here in NY I think it should be plastered in bathrooms, bus terminals, trains, and especially cabs, lol