Sunday, June 18, 2006

This Weekend...

Kaeven and I went to see a play, titled, "The Lay-a-way Plan" .
Kaeven enjoyed the play and even sat still, shockingly...


Me on the way to the play, I hate my glasses, I look like a geek....


Kaeven is a MACK...
Oh my bad, he asked me to call him, "Kae-Kae", thats his street name...*lol*
Kae-Kae was mackin all the women at the play.



Here's the star of the show....
RobMack

He did his thi-nag in the show, fa sho...
I keep calling him his "blog name", its a habit...*lol*I hate this pic as well, my face looks fat!


And a few scenes from the play....





I'm mad my sister faked me out, her and her man got into it...
He's an actor, so she said she didn't want to attend the play because she will be reminded of him...


I also had the pleasure of talking to fellow blogger's Zed's voicemail...
Too bad we weren't able to at least met in person, maybe next time...

I also heard from PCC...he is due in court on the 21st. He just may be getting sent up...
Oh well, I just told him make sure he get at me before the court date.
I will be able to finally express my feelings for him, through correspondence....

I spoke with Puddy as well, we have a date 2 weeks from now....
Not just any date, a date for him to help me break in my apartment...
He's the only person that enjoys sex in motion...*lol*
On the walls, the counter, anywhere but the bed....
YES!!!




Heat+Vodka+Green+Me Working Out 5 days a week= A hot, horny, bothered, energetic sex fiend!

15 comments:

Prophetess said...

Girl, that green is some good shit. Even a mofo like me (who aint 'sposed to be parttaking)done been all up in the sack, huffing and puffing, and blowing green Os. I'm 'bout to get my aerobics on, as well. Know I'm guilty...

Nika Laqui said...

Yea you can't do that while you carrying, unless its baby daddy, that would be some straight up hoe type...

Prophetess said...

Girl, I was in the middle of my aerobics when my puter bleeped that I had an incoming message. How in the hell did you know I needed that MESSAGE you sent me this morning? We must be on the same page, sis, cuz I sho cried when I read that shit. That is everything I been feeling in my heart and soul. You are so sweet, girl. I pray blessings for you, fo' sho'.

Knockout Zed said...

When I was watching the play I thought "Nsane's not gonna be able to keep her son still through this thing." I was watching the trouble other mothers were having. I'm glad he was good for ya.

Did you see Mack pull a Doctor?

KZ

Rashan Jamal said...

how come they didnt teach equations like that in Algebra. thats some shit people can relate too. LOL

MsPerdie said...

I love you! I know I've been MIA, but got a lot going on right now. I'm going to post this week, I promise; maybe even today, I do have a lot to tell. My real estate class ends this Saturday, so I won't be so busy and tired anymore, so I'll start blogging again.

NegroPino™ said...

Dont hurt nobody..and take PICS lot of PICS!!!!!

MZPEACH said...

lol. I am glad you enjoyed the play. Robert Mack is handsome. :)
I like ya'll pictures. Does your sister read your blog?
Damn Pcc is what's hanenin.

Nika Laqui said...

Negropino, if you talkin bout pics of what I think you talkin bout, YOU KNOW I AM!!!


GP, my sis doesn't read my blog, but she already know I'm mad at her...

MZPEACH said...

lol. You are silly. I like that pic with you and Rob. I am just now seeing it.

Nika Laqui said...

I hate that pic with me and Rob, make sure you check out Robmack blog in a few, he will blog from his point of view of the play...*lol*

Nika Laqui said...

My face looks fat!! And I'm in between blinkin so I look silly....

Although, my face looks fat, I put on my dukes that I had trouble buttoning up in the front cause my stomach....well guess what?!?!

I can fit them again and my thighs starting to look nice....

I'll take pics in 2 weeks and show the progress....

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Girl, you look nice with and without your glasses...but, I know how you feel when you have to wear them.

You and Mr. Mack look cute together...LOL! :)

Nika Laqui said...

Dynasty quit playin....*lol*

I hate that pic anyway....but thanks...

Nika Laqui said...

Thanks Rob...hurry up and blog, you owe us 2 from last week too, so that totals 5 for this week...*lol*


GP, whats is this with you and PCC? You got a crush on him?....*lol*