Friday, June 23, 2006

"The Childless Mother"

My aunt will take Kaeven for an entire week, starting tomorrow...

This sucks, cause I'm broke, but I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself for a whole week....

Ok, thats all...

Oh yea, I almost got into it again at the laundromat with some Rican broad...

There's a play area for the children and Kaeven was playing with some little girl.
Then here's comes Kaeven telling me, "Ma, she hit me..."

"Well hit her back, don't let nobody hit you..."

After they swing it out for a minute he ended up smakcing the dog shit outta the girl and she started screaming so loud my aunt could hear her over my cellphone.

Here comes Kaeven, "Ma, I hit her back.."

"Okay, thats what you supposed to do, don't let nobody hit you..."

After 2 minutes of the little girl screaming bloody murder, the mother comes to the rescue.

I size her up.

She asks her child what's wrong and as I'm approaching the scene, I hear her asking Kaeven, "Why did you hit her?". Thats when I intervene, with my attitude, "Cause she hit him, so if she don't want to get hit, she better keep her fuckin hands to herself..."

She walks away and takes her child with....

One of these days, I'm gonna have to knock one of them hoes out....

Til next time, Jerk Offs...(yall know its all love..*lol*)

5 comments:

TTD said...

lol.. i dont even know what to say.. i want to be like.. he shouldnt hit girls.. but then im like.. she shouldnt have hit him! and that's what she get... i dont know.. but i bet you the little girl wont hit nobody else! lol

Nika Laqui said...

You know TTD I was thinking the same thing, but at the same time, don't nobody put they hands on you unless they want to fight....

Of course as he gets older and stronger than girls, I will let him know its not right, but now at this age, girls have the same strength...

Besides, she hit him a few times and it all ended with that smack to the face...

Gina said...

Swang!

Rashan Jamal said...

we need to get you a washer and dryer for the crib cuz you get into too much shit at the laundromat.

LOL @ jerk offs.

Luke Cage said...

WHOA!!! Let me find out miss Nsane Lee Sane got a little gangsta in her. Well, let me know if you need the muscle of Luke Cage luv. I'll have a sista's back. But do what you gotta do for your boy. Good for you!