Friday, June 16, 2006

"June 16th, 1971!! Mama gave birth to a Hell Raising, Heavenly, Son..."

"ONLY FEAR OF DEATH"


PRESS PLAY...


RIP...."pour out a lil liquour" ...9/13/1996

This is MY SHIT!!!(the shit in bold is the shit I scream at the top of my lungs, almost the whole song....*lol*)

They wanna bury me, I'm worried

I'm losin my mind
Look down the barrel of my nine
And my vision's blurry
Fallin to pieces, am I guilty?
I pray to the Lord, But he ignores me
Unfortunately cause I'm guilty
Show me a miracle, I'm hopeless

I'm chokin off Marijuana smoke,

With every toke, it's like I'm losin focus
Fallin to sleep while I'm in service, When will I die?

Forever paranoid and nervous, because I'm high
   Don't mention funerals, I'm stressin, and goin nutty     And reminiscin bout them niggaz that murdered my buddy    I wonder when will I be happy, ain't nothin funny    Flashbacks of bustin caps, anything for money  Where am I goin I discovered, can't nothin save me  My next door neighbor's havin convo with undercovers  Put a surprise in the mailbox, hope she get it  Happy birthday bitch, you know you shouldn'ta did it   <a onblur=
Don't mention funerals I'm stressin, and goin nutty

And reminiscin bout them niggaz that murdered my buddy

I wonder when will I be happy, ain't nothin funny
Flashbacks of bustin caps, anything for money


Where am I goin, I discovered, can't nothin save her
My next door neighbor's havin convo with undercovers
Put a surprise in the mailbox, hope she get it

Happy birthday bitch, you know you shouldn'ta did it

Everybody's dyin am I next, who can I trust?
Will they be G's, and they look at me before they bust?
Or will they kill me while I'm sleepin, two to the head

while I'm in bed, leakin blood on my satin sheets

Is there a heaven for a baller? Gettin suspicious
of this bitch the line busy everytime I call her

Now she's tellin me to visit, who else is home?
I check the house before I bone, so we all alone

After I nut I hit the highway, see ya later
To all the players watch the fly way a nigga played her

The bitch is tellin all her homies -- that I can fuck her
like no other now them other bitches wanna bone me
I'm under pressure gettin drunk, somebody help me
I drink a fifth of Hennesey I don't think it's healthy
I see my enemies they creepin, don't make me blast
I watch the five-oh's roll, the muthafuckas pass
By me like they know me, smilin as they laugh

I put up my middle finger then I dash
Niggaz don't like me cause I'm Thuggin, and every day

I'm a hustler lookin to get paid

They wanna bury me, I'm worried -- no need to lie

I pray to God I don't scream when it's time to fry

Nowhere to rest I'm losin homies, ain't that a bitch
When I was rich I had clout, now a nigga's lonely
I put the pistol to my head, and say a prayer

I see visions of me dead, Lord are you there?

They tell me am I lost cause I'm lonely

I thought I had friends but in the end a nigga dies lonely

Nowhere to run from the terror, and no one cares

A closed casket at my funeral and no one's there

Is there a future for a killer? I changed my ways
But still that don't promise me the next day

So I stay Thuggin with a passion, forever blastin
I'm bustin on these motherfuckers in my madness
They wonder if I'm hellbound...
Well Hell
can't be worse than this, cause I'm in Hell now
Don't make me hurt you
I don't want to, but I will

Seen motherfuckers killed over chrome wheels....

Never will I die, I'll be back
Reincarnated as a
MUTHAFUCKIN MACK---------11
Cause in heaven there's no shortage on G's

I'm tellin you now,
You muahfuckas don't know me!!!!

"Only fear of death.."
"You ghetto niggaz"
"Only fear of death is comin back reincarnated"



Sorry GP I had to bite yo style just this once, I knew you wouldn't mind because its 2PAC....*lol*

20 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

R.I.P. TUPAC!!!!!!!!!!
God bless the dead

4EverJennayNay said...

i never really had an appreciation for him until after i read his poetry... which lead me to really listen to his music.

Charles said...

It's sad that we lost one of our own to some bullshit. He had a major influence on Hip Hop...even though I've never really been into his music...but his influence still lives on. RIP.

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

shyt...i need to break out Pac this weekend...thanks for the reminder...

MZPEACH said...

GIRL I WANT TO CRY!!! Tupac was so deep. Wasn't he? No one can touch Pac. No one. He was so Shakespearean. Don't you think? Thanks Insanely. Girl all those pics! You put some work in!!!!! I loved it. Great Great SOng. Girl! That song is so tight. Those lyrics, are the shit. We both should have married Tupac..lol.

MZPEACH said...

"I thought I had friends but in the end a nigga dies lonely"

Great photos girl. You know I am over jamming once again!..lol.

Nika Laqui said...

Girl the day 2Pac died, my boyfriend and his homies and I mourned by drinkin Hennessy, smokin blunts and they allowed me to tattoo their bodies with a permanent marker with all the 2pac tatts....they was crazy as hell....

We were all sad....

I LOVE THAT NIGGA!!!

And yes, I put in a lot of work on this one...

thee modern isis said...

damn u brought back memories on that one. i sobbed when i watched the news.. i kept sayin.. "they lyin.. they lyin." nice work ma.

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Long Live Tupac!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

Great post!

mrs.tj said...

RIP...

Nika Laqui said...

Thats why he was assasinated!!!!

MZPEACH said...

Girl is Tupac sipping on some syrup?..lol.

Nika Laqui said...

RobMack, I'm mad you doing one of my numbers...reciting movie quotes...*lol*

Yes, GP, thats what it looks like...*lol*

Why when that song came out, "Sippin on Syzurp" niggas up here in Chicago was buying Nyquil, sippin that shit...

I just looked at them like they was foolish...cause I had spent time down south and I knew what syzurpp was, its not Nyquil...its specially prescribed....I had some Tyenol with Codiene...that was the closest I was prescribed, but other niggas had that pure bar...*lol*

That promenthozene, that purple bar, that yellow bar is that SHIT!!!

Nika Laqui said...

*lol* Nique you are so wild!!!
That why you my girl...

Girl why did I mix mine with some Hennessy...

I had X that night too...
I see why they call it lean...
Then to top it all off, we was listening to that DJ Screw shit....

Man I was in a zone...
*sighs*...My drug years....that was fun...*lol*

Gina said...

I loved this post! Loved Pac in Poetic Justice, too..( and my girl Regina King...cain't nobody throw a "fuck you, Chicago" like she did! I got every 2Pac joint on my Ipod..this is on repeat. R.I.P

Didi Roby said...

Damn Good Reading Ma! Loved me some Tupac...RIP Handsome!

TTD said...

i love me some tupac!

Ladynay said...

So I take it you like 2Pac? LOL

RIP It's funny, I remember I was in RFK stadium on a band trip. They made an annoucement over the overcom and half the stadium started crying like he was their brother or something...weird...

MZPEACH said...

Girl I sent this post to T.I..lol. I am a fool right?