Friday, June 30, 2006

CHUNK UP THA DEUCE TAG....
Thanks Charles, I didn't have shit to talk about today....

Two Names You Go By:
1. My government
2. Nika/Nique

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1.My asshole
2. My titties

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Honesty
2.Love

Two Things You Want Really Badly At This Moment:
1. Puddy
2. Some food to cure my hangover

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Dancing
2. Talkin shit

Two pets you have had:
1. A mouse called Mousie
2. Can I call my son a pet..is that wrong...

Two people who will fill this out:
1.Charles did
2. Missy did

Two things you did last night
1. Drank Hennessy
2. Watch the strippers

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. MacArthur's (Soul Food Restrurant out West)
2. Subway cures hangovers...

Two things you ate today:
1. Baba's Steak sandwich
2. Fries

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Puddy
2. My sister

10 comments:

MZPEACH said...

What's going on Crazy GIRL!!! Subway cures hangovers....lol. You are a mess.

AND I am going to tell your dad that you're over here calling Kaeven a pet!..lol.

Strippers? Girl you are a baller. You be balling out of control!..lol.

*I hate my blog :(

nikki said...

this meme made me both horny and hungry.

strippers? uh, male or female? lol

Charles said...

Hahaha...no problem. Thanks for the compliment on my pic too! I see you doin it big with the strippers tho...

Nika Laqui said...

Nikki, You know they were females...*lol* I don't wanna see no gay men strip...

James Manning said...

"My asshole My tittie"

LOL - you so craaaazeey

NegroPino™ said...

Lucky broad u went to the strip club las nite im salted.....

Ladynay said...

Great! I tagged you to do this and it's already done!

Calling your son a pet is wrong! LOL

ShawnQt said...

ummm... I want details on these strippers!

Nika Laqui said...

ShawnQT-What happens at 290 stays at 290....*lol*

Nika Laqui said...

*lol* cum buckets....*lol*