Sunday, June 11, 2006

WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS

I've always "prided" myself of being able to maintain an amicable relationship with all of my exes. Well, unfortunately, that streak is now blemished, for my most recent ex doesn't want to be my friend. I don't understand why, it should be the other way around.

I always thought that he was too much into anal sex for his own good. He also knew a little bit too much about the life of transsexuals for his own good. So I tested him.

I went to the corner video store, rented a tranny movie and had it queued up. All the while, I told him to met me at a bar, so we could role play. The bar was a gay bar. Needless to say, he failed those tests. For one, he was comfortable in the gay setting and secondly, he allowed me to give him oral sex while we watched the tranny movie.
QUESTION???FOR ALL THE STRAIGHT GUYS OUT THERE....


1. How would you react if your girlfriend told you to meet her at a bar and once you arrived you found out it was gay?

2. How would you react to your girlfriend renting a tranny movie and asking you to watch it with her, while she gives you head? Would your dick get hard?

Numerous of verified, "straight men" would've never spent more than 1 minute in the gay bar and would've told me to watch that damn movie alone, well that didn't happen.

Although he failed the test, I remained in the relationship for reasons of convenience. I cut out all extracurricular sex activities and told him to find someone else to "take it up the butt". Besides, he was well hung and that shit was painful before it began to be pleasurable. I asked him to let me hit him in the ass since he always wanted me to do it for him, so he could see how it felt.

Recently, since we have been separated, we had no sex. This gave me the opportunity to ask for anything and I received it all, because he wanted sex, sex, and sex. All I had to do was talk about how much I wanted anal sex and he would get aroused, giving me whatever I wanted.
Once, I did a strip tease for him and popped him for $50. When he came over the next time, he wanted another strip tease, but I wasn't drunk so I wasn't in the mood....*lol*

So in his quest to have sex with me, he told me he would do anything I wanted. If I wanted a 3some with him and another guy, he would oblige. But still, I wasn't feeling him to be involved with a 3some with him....

So, I gave him another test. This time he failed with flying colors.
I told him my fantasy was to have a 3some with a tranny(lie). He said it was a GO. I then asked him what would he do with the tranny. He said he would let the tranny suck him off and he would ass fuck him.....WHOA!!!! I even threw in that I wanted to see him suck the tranny and he said he would....
OK HE'S GAY!!! I kept these thoughts to myself, knowing that would be the last conversation with him and he will never be allowed around my son again....

I don't care if a woman hasn't fucked you in a year, you are not going to do some gayshit just to get in her pants....

For the last 2 years, I have been with someone on the DL...that is sickening!!! Now I never want to date again, until people can be honest with what they truly want....

I was his cover for his gay tendencies.

On Memorial Day weekend, he called me trying to spend time with me and my son. I told him, "No, I'm not on shit today". He then began talkin shit, saying I need to get out the house, whoo whoo whoo....I said, "If I feel like it I will...", he pissed me off, basically, cause I didn't want to see him, so I hung up on him.

That Tuesday, I sent him an email, saying, "Thanks for pissing me off that day, it made me get up, get out and have some fun. I even managed to get a backeotomy (our code for I got my back broke in)."

Every since that email, I haven't heard from him since....
I knew that all I had to do was tell him I had been getting hit off, to let him know that what we had was over.....

However, I would be his friend, now knowing he's gay as pink bunny slippers.




But he doesn't want to be my friend knowing, that guy on the picture (PCC) has been and still is hitting me off...

OH WELL, I'm just glad I didn't move with him permanently and get married to that gay, I mean guy....

All I'm saying here, is keep it real and the world will respect you for your realness. ...

FYI: And yes, I've been tested, I get tested every six months....

36 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

I think you're right, Nique, because he's now exposed and if we ever got into an arguement I could easily call him a faggot ass tranny fucker...*lol*

I'd rather have gay guy friends as well, for the same reasons...
But what about gay guy friends that just don't want to come out the closet...I have those too...so sad, just be real with yours...

TrinaBeingTrina said...

"faggot ass tranny fucker"...hahahahahahaha. That is to hilarious.

But for real..I HATE guys that act like there is nothing wrong with that down low BULLSHIT. I just want to PUNCH them in the dam face!

Mr.Slish said...

Damn!!! If feel sorry for you sistas. Thats crazy right there!!! Be careful aiight!!!!

Ladynay said...

no words.....none....

Is it so hard 2 keep it real! Ugh!

Brotha Buck said...

Scary stuff. Be careful.

MZPEACH said...

Realest shit you ever wrote. A lot of men like it like that. Can't go into details, but trust I know. But you always talk about penis envy, atleast you could have fucked him. :)

Rashan Jamal said...

Aw Hell Nah! Brother failed that test for real. That's some fucked up shit.

LMAO @ gay as pink bunny slippers.

Gallis said...

Whoah. That's pretty messed up. It's a shame in this day and age that many people still feel that they can't just be who they are.

MZPEACH said...

Insanely turned his ass out that's all!!!!

MZPEACH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nika Laqui said...

None of the men answered my questions for straight men, am I to assume you're not??...*lol* just kidding....

GP, he believes that if he gets fucked then he is gay...so the farthest I ever gotten was fake humpin him and a finger...*lol* You may be right, I may have turned him out...sike...I just brought out of him what he's been trying to supress....

NegroPino™ said...

*whew* girl what u wrote @ the end was what i really wanted to know but didnt wanna ask u know.........i tell ya.......this shit is getting outta hand..i make comments to my ex about his "boyfriend" all the time..he spends so much time with his friend, they even wear mathcing outfits and he prolly gets mail @ his crib but when I joke around, he be like NAW and getting mad and shit i dont know bout them too..

Nika Laqui said...

Yea Negropino, that seems a little suspect to me....

Girl, you know I keep my shit together. He and I both got tested and I do so myself every 6 months just to be on the safe side, besides, I'm a hypochodriac...so go figure...

Nika Laqui said...

*hypochondriac

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Thank you for this post. Everyone says that I'm paranoid when I point out all the DL brothers that make my acquaintence. I test every man I date one way or another and lately ALL of them have failed. I won't go into detail...just know that I think my ex is gay and my current date...LOL! Like you mentioned I continued to date my ex because I thought I was being harsh or paranoid, but I wasn't. The guy I dating now confirmed my suspision over the weekend. What pisses me off is that *Africans* feel the need to lie. So, you just want to fuck my life up because you're too scared to embrace who you are. Then when I go postal I'm all up on CourtTv trying to defend myself. No Thank You!!!! I'm glad you posted this...Now i know I'm not crazy! These *Africans* are gay!!!

Nika Laqui said...

Girl, we need to exchange tests....
You are not paranoid, I thought I was too, but you're not paranoid, just tryin to expose muthafuckas....

Paula D. said...

Awww damn!!!!! Girl, he failed like crazy!!! Yep, homey is defnitely gay.

Ms.Honey said...

What the F*(&^%$^&*((!!!! Man I tell ya, I'm mad he was covering why didn't he just say something and does he really think you would want to have sex with a transexual I mean ok some people might be into that but come on he should know you well enough. WOW, that's all I got say is W.O.W.!!!!!

Nika Laqui said...

I know right HoneyLibra, I think I would vomit just to see something like that, let alone be involved in it.....

"You gotta count me out...." old school New Edition

Charles said...

Yo...that shit is madd crazy. As for your questions:
#1 happened to me...my ex and her gay friend told me to meet them at this bar spot. Soon as I get in there, I bounce...seeing that it's gay as hell and texted her that she's dead wrong for that.
#2. Fuck nah...I couldn't even close my eyes and pretend that it's some other shit cause I would have mental images. That shit would scar me for life.

This DL shit is fuckin outta hand. Cause sometimes it be dudes who you swear up and down is straight but be havin these limp wristed tendencies. You gotta watch out for that shit. Hahahahaha...I mad you said that you were his cover though...that's too funny.

i like liquor and tv said...

I'm not saying that it would never happen to me, but most DL dudes aren't really DL. They're always leaving clues behind. Like always spending the night at their "boy's" house, or talking with a lisp.

Nika Laqui said...

ILLTV,*lol* Talkin with a lisp...*lol*
That would be hard to judge people as gay because of a lisp...but you may be right... but don't get it twisted, some men got they game tight....you'll never know til you see them suckin a dick...

But whatever is on a person's hard drive will tell you what type of sex they are in to....

Thanks Charles for answering the question...*lol*

You did right!!! Leaving the gay bar, gay bars are for gay people, not for men who are comfortable with their sexuality so they are comfortable in that setting...

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

1. How would you react if your girlfriend told you to meet her at a bar and once you arrived you found out it was gay?

I'd throw a five down at the bar immediately and probably get about 5 mixed drinks. Drinks are ALWAYS cheaper in gay bars. As a musician, i've worked in both mens & womens. Mens bars are cheaper than women's. Dyke bars are acutally a dangerous place for striaght men- commonly referred to as "breeders". I ve had my share of getting spit in the face and bottles thown at my head, and trust me- they all play softball, and have good aim. But as for the above, I'd knock em back then get out.

2. How would you react to your girlfriend renting a tranny movie and asking you to watch it with her, while she gives you head? Would your dick get hard?

Eh....i'd watch it if she went for a girl on girl thing afterwards. But i'd definelty ask WTF was going on..

T.G.R

VerseOne said...

first off... no and Hell to the naw, on those questions. i'm sure there are plenty of dudes out there willing to do, or say they would do anything for some ass. but not the "kid".

do u know how many chicks, there are to one guy out there!!!? bananas.

mrs.tj said...

Damn...he didn't have to lie to kick it!
Holla!

i like liquor and tv said...

rofl@the rev...I didn't know the drinks were cheaper at gay bars. Maybe it's because men are able to drink more than women..and you know, supply and demand.

true true Nsane. But on TV and real life I see plenty of suspect looking dudes with wifes/girlfriends (i.e. T. McMillan). And I always wonder...Does the chick KNOW?..or is the chick DOWN with his alternative lifestyle?

NameLiar said...

You know I thought this post was about something or shall I say someone else for a moment....lmao

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Too Bad Dude is Gay. If you had me meet you in a Gay Bar, I would instantly leave and start talking BIG shit too you on such a high level you would swing on me.

Omar Ramon said...

WOW...sorry you got fooled twin. Thas a mess...these dudes ought to be ashamed of themselves, tryna perpetrate. So selfish.

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

okay.so this dude is into trannies....(wow...) seems like he just want to stick his pole in any azz don't he....

Nika Laqui said...

*lol* Sarcasstik you are sooo crazy!

West said...

Not gonna let him around your son because he's gay? Pedophilia and homosexuality are NOT the same thing.

I hope that's not his kid.

Peace.

Anonymous said...

its a gotdamn shame...fuckin DL dudes runnin round and shit....man I hate that...u neva know..thts why I'm not giving up the goods until I know for real...meaning checkups and shit...I wish a nucca would give me some disease...so I'm single and rolling solo and celebate

Nika Laqui said...

West, I understand homosexuality and pedophilia are two separate issues, however, you never know....
Just like it took years to find out about his tendencies, I would hate to find out years later that I have to kill a mofo cause they molested my son...

West said...

I can understand that once you find out that you don't know someone as well as you thought, you start to wonder what ELSE you don't know about'em. I can respect that.

I just see that connection made far too often - and to the detriment of a lot of people.

Obviously, though, you've gotta do whatever you think is best for your child.

MsPerdie said...

Girl (wiping brow) I'm glad you got out of that one.