Thursday, June 29, 2006

"It ain't no bitch in my blood/Nigga its nothing but thug/I'll knock the black off yo ass"

See, I told yall Kaeven is my savior, I'll glad I have him, cause I would be into all types of shit...

So yesternite, I'm talking to GeorgiaPeach, when my homegirl BrownSugga, tells me her homegirl got busted in the face with a bottle, let's ride....

True, its not my fight, but I ain't finna let my girl ride out alone....so I wrap my hair up, put a plastic bag on it (cause it was storming), and we roll out...She grab the pistol and we in the car hydroplaning....

Once we arrive, everybody is on the block waiting for the "jump off". Bitches got pipes, knives, bats, tennis rackets, free weights, etc. Man, we must've stood out there for about 2 hours and still nothing...I'm looking like what yall waiting for...The bitch who got hit, kids were out there and they ain't jump, so I was like fuck it....Let that been my mama, that busted in the face with a bottle, its on!! No talking, just scraping...

So marks are steadily, getting dropped off on the block, so now its like 50 people per party....A BRAWL....So my girl, cocked back and was ready to let one loose in the air, just to make them scatter like roaches, but as soon as, she was about to do it, here come them people.....

Man, I had my guys come scoop me and we went to the club...with what I had on, (my profile pic), I also had on my AirMax no laces, cause I had just washed them...I ain't finna put on my crispy's in the rain...thats foolish...sneaker murder...

So we off in the club, and niggas telling me I'm the finest thang they have seen all night...I'm like damn, look at what I got on...I ain't stunting in no form or fashion, while bitches was in there doing it, but they was BUSTED in the face, body and whatever else....

So we leave ans hit, I hit up Maxwell's and these 2 old heads try to holla.

He say, "No laces?"

I'm like, "Yea, I just got out the County"....*lol*

He like, "Naw, you too cute to be in the County, who you wit?"

"Wit my guys"

"See you need to change yo ways them niggas prolly got you locked up the first time."

I'm just laughing cause he believe that shit.

Then his old head homeboy like, "Naw fam, she ain't just get out no County, if she did ....naw, she too cute."

Then the first guy was like, "Naw I believe her, she ain't got no laces..."

I grabbed my food and walked off laughin....*lol*
What I look like being in the County?
Well shit, if the brawl had jumped off, I might just been in that bitch, fo hittin a bitch over the head with a fifth of Hennessy bottle....

Oh did I tell yall, I love this WestSide SHIT, with my Southside ass....
But check this out, they said I talk like I'm from Down South....that's cool too....

Kaeven will be gone another week....so there's another week of madness to occur....

Til Next Time, Crank Asses....

21 comments:

i like liquor and tv said...

"See you need to change yo ways them niggas prolly got you locked up the first time."

rofl, man that was hilarious

What kind of food did you get?. I'm always curious about food and drink for some reason.

Nika Laqui said...

Um,I got a cheeseburger, hotdog and a cheese cup for my fries, I'm bout to go back right now, cause that shit was FIII

Redstallyun said...

I hope that chicks kids was like 2 or 3 yrs old. I wish a muthafucka WOULD BUST my MOMMA? Upside the HEAD? I'm callin the cops on MYSELF- cause that's motive for murder! We got put outta Olive Garden cause this white bitch kept LOOKIN at my momma! My momma's talkin, and I'm like hold on a sec-not sure how I kicked the convo off, but my momma loves to remind me of one line- You Jennifer ass bitch I will SHOVE this fuckin breadstick (out they basket)down your GAWTDAM throat!! LMAO!...I apologized for the mouth...but shit that's who I got it from.

Little Brown Girl said...

LMAO @ "I just got out the County" I swear I'm going use that one next time some wack fuk tries to pull one over on me.

"Let's ride" I LUV IT!! That's how me and my girls get down too...nothing better then knowing your people got your back...just make sure you stay out the County when ya'll riding, K?

This shyt was funny as hell!!!

thee modern isis said...

i remember we rode 7 deep to come at some girl who was messin with my little cousin. of course they never show up.. but you can't leave ya people hangin.

when you think you not lookin' your best.. seems like you get the most holla.

lol@ County though.

Ms.Honey said...

You should have drawn a fake tat on your arm and put a patch over it to make it real believable LOL..sike let me stop. Dang when he's away momma gets into it huh....you are hilarious.

Rashan Jamal said...

You straight out the county. that was hilarious. You ride for your peoples, but it might be a good thing the police showed up when they did, cuz who knows what would have popped off if ya girl let off a round.

Nika Laqui said...

Redstayylun, them kids was grown...coming over there like they was ready, they ain't even do shit, so I bet they mama get busted on again...

TTD said...

i saw the title below - congrats!!

im glad nothing went down.. especially since it wasnt really ur homegirl that got hit.. but its nice to know that you a ride or die chick..LOL

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I don't even know where to begin or what part of your post to quote. LOL! Straight comedy! Girl, you brought out some memories with that vivid description of the "almost" brawl. See, we are too cute for this shit! Step away from the bottles and guns! LOL!

I bet you stood there are lied to dude with a straight face, too!

MZPEACH said...

You know she did Dynasty. You are so crazy. Brownsuga innocent?..lol. Hell naw! You are so crazy for telling those men you just got out of jail. You are too too much! ..lol
Thank goodness you didn't have to shank anyone..lol.

MZPEACH said...

You know she did Dynasty. You are so crazy. Brownsuga innocent?..lol. Hell naw! You are so crazy for telling those men you just got out of jail. You are too too much! ..lol
Thank goodness you didn't have to shank anyone..lol.

NegroPino™ said...

dONT HURT NOBODY..BE LIKE ME..IM TO CUTE TO FIGHT..LOOKING ALL SESSY IN THAT RED...HAD YOUR TIDDIES OUT DIDNT U......I noticed to when IM dress down they wanna compliemtn..i rolled up to the club once in some jeans,air maxs and t shirt and the dudes was loving me buying my dude and me drinks.....gotta love dat!!!!!

Knockout Zed said...

What in the fuck, Nsane? You was ready but her seeds wasn't? Maybe that shit spoke volumes right there.

I love the way old dudes mack.
"Fuck them laces put that pussy in our faces!"

KZ

Nika Laqui said...

Zed, where did all this pussy talk come into play?...*lol* Zed, I got tired of waiting, I was bout to walk up and kick it off myself..All I had to do was walk up to some bitch and steal her ass and then it woulda jumped off, but that ain't my mama...

RobMack, You right, I can't fuck up my glamour..

T.Cas, yea, ain't no tellin what woulda happened, but I know if she let one loose, them people woulda came dustin our hands for GSR(Gunshot Residue, I watch too much CSI)...but my girl say when I left, the people came 5 cars deep, they was ready to lock muthafuckas up!

Dynsty and GP, you know I lied with a straight face, nasty old fucks...still thinkin they young and shit...

Negropino, you see the titties out...*lol*

Thanks TTD...

RD and Isis, thats my new line for whenever I have on them shoes, and I'm not puttin the laces back in on purpose...*lol*

James Manning said...

Damn... aint nothing change on the west side. I use to brawl with some cats on the 4700 block of Huron. Then there was the time some cats tried to jump me on Cicero and Laramie...

Hell, then there was the time me and my cousin Robert (RIP) beat the hell out of some kid in Nash Elemenary parking lot. His uncle tried to shoot us afterwards but my cousins put an end to that.

Shit, I'm glad I'm out of the peace.

By the way, I was wodering where the hell you were at.

Bougie Black Boy said...

This is a hot mess goin on over here. I'll have to come back!

Miz JJ said...

This story is crazy! Glad you managed to stay outta trouble.

LUVIN ME said...

This is just too much! Your son leaves for a week and you out ready to smack a b****!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

no laces huh...lol.."sometimes i rhyme fast, sometimes i rhyme slow"...did u mean the "50's" came....she was about to let, as they say, "one scream through the ghetto"...so ya'll stopped w/the beef....no until next biiiattcheess?...wassup?

Charles said...

Lovin the new pic Nsane.

You know you're tagged right??