Sunday, June 25, 2006

"Moving again"

SHIT yall, I may have to move again....

While I'm recovering from this major hangover, my coochie is recovering from a major beatdown, all thanks to Puddy....YES!!!! Finally, satisfaction...

I kicked it out West, on the porch drinking and shit, choppin it up with folks....
These marks gone tell me, "I know you from the Southside, cause you talk too proper"...*lol*
They say if I throw in a few more "On my mama, Joe" 's in my sentences, I could better blend in. Its all good though.

I'm still so hood, and niggerish...cause I like simple shit, simple kickin it, on the block with hood folks, acting a damn donkey....Most of all, I love kickin it with the niggas, which is also what I did. These niggas, was like, "You cool as hell, cause you so comfortable hangin with the guys" to which I replied, "I'd rather kick it with niggas over females any day, they keep up to much dram"...
Not no hoe ass, faggot ass niggas, I don't mean gay niggas, just punk niggas...they worse than bitches... However, I do want a gay male friend, like my girl Negropino aka Missy aka Ms. New Booty aka Free Agent...*lol*

I ended up haning out with the fellas til 5am at some Westside hole in the wall club...I'm so mad I missed all the "snap music songs", I wasn't able to Lean and Rock with it, Body Rock or Shoulder Lean,( I been waiting to go out to tryout my new dance moves...*lol*) but I was Steppin though...If I got a good leader that knows how to step, I can fake it the rest through, he told me "as long as you got rhythm and a good partner, you all gravy", to which I was....

Puddy was pissed at me, because he was waiting outside my crib for like an hour, while these niggas was lookin for some buss downs to buss down....I'm mad, I shoulda took my own ride...thats what I get for riding with other folks....


So,he punished me for that, as well as,for talkin about him on my secret blog. He beat me up, dragging me about the house by my hair, choking me, smackin my ass oh so hard.


On my secret blog, I expressed my deep feelings for him. He wanted to know why I didn't share this information with him, to which I replied, "Why would I tell you that?" I'm not the one to be letting niggas know how I feel about them, besides, I wasn't supposed to be feeling that way about him....

This was the conversation we had during our "act".

It was supposed to be only physical, but it developed into more.

Although my scalp feel like its bleeding (from the hair tuggin) and my bladder and kidney's are shifted...*lol* (due to his massive masculine organ), I loved every minute of the abuse....*lol*

Hey what can I say, I like to play rough. I have a high tolerance for pain and he definitely knows how to administer, just the type of sexual beating I need. I haven't had it that good since the last time him and I were together....MMMMM!

I feel so embarrassed, he knows I love/loved him, he knows I cried over him before, he knows too much....*lol* I know I be frontin'. I would stalk that nigga, straight up!! But I'm not crazy and I can keep my composure...which is why I had to release my emotions in some form...through my blog....


I'll let yall in on my secret...I had created a blog under the alias of "Soulace".(soulace123.blogspot.com)
WHY AM I SO DAMN HONEST AND OPEN???
I should become a liar....

Yea, he read all that....I'm so embarrassed...oh well...*lol*

*lol* Zed hated on me, cause he felt it was poetry (he hates blogs with all poetry, you shattered my dreams Zed, sike...to each its own...*lol*) and others did as well. I had a few haters but mostly congratulators....Thanks to any and everyone who enjoyed it, thanks to those that hated it as well....

However, its not poetry, its just free prose... But if some deem it as poetry then so be it....
I just needed to release some shit, before I go crazy inside....


Well, thats the kinda shit I be getting into when I'm a single, childless, mother...now I'm outta commission, cause he beat the brakes of my pussy....Yea he did...Making me service him, while he pulls my hair to manuever my mouth just the way he likes....MMMM!! Lemme stop for I cream just thinking about it....

DAMN!! I can't for nothing take all that nigga shit....its too much for my mouth, cooch...He's the only one I can't swallow whole....MMMM, I love the challenge though...lemme shut up...

Puddy, if you're reading this, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE....JERK OFF!!! You still my homie though...and don't be pussyfootin around here on my blog NUKKA!!!

Ok, I'm bout to try to get some rest...

Til next time assholes....*lol**(yall know I'm kiddin right, I hope my sign out isn't offensive, if it is stop being so sensitve, I mean no harm by it...but yall know I have to live up to my name, who else do you know that sign off like that?)

19 comments:

Zeezy4Sheezy said...

ain't nuthin like a good beat down to help smooth things out!! keep doing ya thing pimp

Ladynay said...

OH *BLEEP* YOU ARE SOULACE!!!!! You got some great writing talent girl!

LUVIN ME said...

I bet you're felling good now!

No offense taken...If they can't take the heat, stay the h*** out of the blog!

thee modern isis said...

a good kidney shift is just what the doctor ordered. lol

The_Practitioner said...

So you like to get it beat huh? Mmmmmmh. ;o)

SD

NegroPino™ said...

THats what I m talking bout....maybe u should change his name from PUDDY to PUNISHER...LOL......my girl said im her good luck charm cuz everytime i spend the nite, she gets good D!CK...but where can I get some? The D!CK i know i dont even wanna be bothered with...i want the good shit, the good shit, make a nigga wanna fall in love in shit...hahahaha LOL...u so crazy......

Nika Laqui said...

*lol* A Negropino, I think you may be on to something there....*lol*

Nika Laqui said...

Thanks Ladynay....thanks for your support...

Serial Dater, Not beat per se...I must admit it was very sensual, passionate, and torturing...I guess I shouldn't say beat, he didn't hurt me, nor can I see him ever tryin to hurt me physically outside of sex....but I am still very sore, my scalp..my cooch...*lol*

Isis, Ummm, yes, its been a long time coming...I'm good for a minute, I don't want nobody else to TOUCH me.

Luvin Me, you already know...

Zeezy4Shezzy, you right, he was a bit more kind in the morning after we awakened, but that night rather, early morning, he was so cruel to me...He even threatened not to give me no dick....whatever....but when he gave it, he had no mercy...I tried to hold him back at his waist, cause it was too much, but he was so forceful, moving my hands out the way...pinnin me up, slammin me around...tossin me here and there...it was nuts....


Ahhhh....

mrs.tj said...

You know I love that violent stuff. I need to check out the other sites and see if you have some new stories up! Holla!

Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

Lawd girl, I like ruff sex like the next, but that is too freaking much for me. Ass smaking GREAT. Choking (call 911 b/c one of us is going to jail and the hospital). Glad you had fun tho, maybe I'm hating b/c I am so envious. Aww good dick where art thou? Lol Holla

Miz JJ said...

That sounds intense. I guess you gotta go with what turns you on. Sounds a bit scary, but that must be part of the attraction.

Nika Laqui said...

MizJJ- Its is, who else can he beat up like that?...*lol* By his own admission...

Robmack, I'm glad you find it funny...*lol* Don't trip, I was laughin like a muthafuckin, while he was abrusing(abusing) me...*lol* I'm crazy..

Mrs.TJ, thats why you my wrappie, cause you like shit I like...*lol* all that crazy shit...

Sexy Chic, Girl its so sad, how scarce good penis is...*lol*

Nika Laqui said...

Nique, You know I was gone use that one next...*lol* Thats why you my main damie...*lol*

Til next time enema heads...*lol*

Girl, I'm gone get outrageous with it...yall just wait...*lol*

Whirlwind said...

I came to you site to make a comment about a comment you left elsewhere..."looked higher than a giraffe pussy". Then I got hooked here....
a fellow violent fem...

LOVE IT or LASH it!

~W

Nika Laqui said...

Thanks for coming by Whirlwind...
*lol* @ "Giraffe pussy"...*lol*

MZPEACH said...

I am screaming!! You are a fool!

EqualOpportunityCrush said...

ain't nothing wrong with getting the the cat some action/ aerobic activity.. let me pour out some liquor for that ass.. lol

divine oasis said...

i absolutely love reading your blogs!

divine oasis said...

i absolutely love reading your blogs!