Monday, June 12, 2006

GET IT RIGHT FOR THE SUMMER



Two summers ago, I lost a large sum of money, due to the shady doings of my child's father. This prompted me to work out, continuously, to keep from getting that nigga killt or beat badly...
I a saw Ki Toy interview and she stated she worked out, 5 days a week. So I was like bet!!

As I did each and every push-up, reverse push-up, sit-up, lunge, and pilate, I thought of how much I hated my child's father and how I wish he would just do us all a favor and die. This was just the fuel I needed to motive me to get in shape. I had a ritual, before I would partake in my "fun" (smoke, drank) I had to workout for an hour. The "fun" was my reward.

It worked, in 2 weeks, I actually felt healthier and stronger, and other's noticied that I was getting toned. By the end of the summer, my arms was swoller than most of the niggas I knew. (They was "lookin all flabby and shit, like Larry Holmes, nigga back yo bitch ass up and move around for the south", sorry I had to say that, that shit crack me up when Pimp C say that on that TI interlude). My legs were so muscular and tight, I had white bitches admiring my shit. (You know them white volleyball bitches, they thighs be muscular as hell). My strecth marked stomach didn't look as bad with my 5 pack...*lol* Hell, I had so much sexual energy it was crazy!!! I could ride for hours, thats what them thigh muscles do...

Well, now I'm fat. I know, I know, there are a lot of women out there that will be like, "I should smack that skinny hoe" I know my homegirl said the same thang...she was like "I'll show you a fatback, I swear you skinny hoes kill me.."...what I mean is I'm out of shape....



I got arms, instead of guns...( A nigga would see the guns and think twice about pullin it...)









I gotta fat back, instead of a slim waistline to make my butt look bigger...




A roly poly stomach, instead of my 5 pack...





My thighs are just thighs, instead of quadriceps


Above the thighs, my ass could use just a little muscle...not too much...gotta still have the googly moogly...*lol*

So, I am challenging myself to work-out at least 5 days a week, 2 weeks straight. I started Sunday.... So in two weeks , 4 days after its officially "summer" I should see some results on the road to fitness and a lack of a fat back....

WHY????


Why did this dude have a Thunderbird with the "butterfly doors", did you hear me? I said a Thunderbird and it was raggedy as all hell....

Why did this 60 year old man have on a shirt that said, "Pimp Juice"?
Some shit you should just grow out of, some phases you should just let pass you in your old age...

Why did I win on Ebay? I got some classic all white leather Reebok's retail $59.99 for a hot dub ($20) including shipping and handling.... Ebay is my best friend....

23 comments:

Omar Ramon said...

i need to get in shape too. it's aight tho , we still sexy!!

Lyrically speaking said...

Lol, girl you got discipline and you know working out is better than anger management, it's sort of a great solution to your anger. Two years ago I lost tremendous weight simply by cutting my meat and working out 5 days a week. I need to go back to it, I now go twice or three times a week. You go girl! Keep it up!

Ladynay said...

Ebay is an obsession! Stay away! LOL

..Sue...Zette... said...

He had the Thunderbird for the same reason I saw this dude with Lamborgini (however you spell it) doors on a Jeep Cherokee...negro antics I tell ya...lol

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

Christ i watch shit in "My Ebay" like its a soap opra.

EqualOpportunityCrush said...

yeah girl it's all about getting right for the summer.. even if it's a little late.. you can do it!

TrinaBeingTrina said...

First I gotta tell you you got issues, but I know you already know this.

Second I must be the only chick in america tryin' to gain weight. People always get mad as hell when I say that. Do you know how many chicks would love to be a size 4? Well I hate it.

The point is women are never happy with what they see when they look in the mirror. But for the record you look fine. Not to mention you are the fuckin' women because I know my black ass could never work out 5 days a week. I'm the laziest hoe in the world. I think I pulled a muscle doing a sit-up once. hahaha

Rashan Jamal said...

you look good to me! But do what you gotta do to make yourself feel good.

Miz JJ said...

Everytime I think that I need to get in better shape I get lazy and fall back on the couch. You just need some motivation to get you going again. It made you happier so go for it!

Charles said...

I'm with T. Cas on that one. You look good...mighty good. but hey, do you. I'm doin the exact same thing...goin to the gym to get my weight up. But yeah...negroes with the butterflies and spinners (these shits can't still be in, are they?) on wack ass whips...I don't get it. My car would be straight stock cept for the stereo, tinted windows, and graphite rims...I don't do that chrome shit.

i like liquor and tv said...

Pimp juice? ewww, more like Geritol. Old dudes kill me. One tried to holla at me yesterday talkin about "Hey Shawty!..Shawtay?...SHAAWTAAAY?". I just acted like I didn't hear him.

I usually work out regularly..well I used to. I stopped a few weeks ago for some reason.

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

butterfly door on a t-bird...that's comedy...should've taken a pic...

The_Practitioner said...

Lookin' good there. Keep up the good work.

And just how the hell is my favorite blogger doing these days. ;o)

Holla


SD

mrs.tj said...

I need to start working out. It is crazy cause I have a lot of exercise stuff at home and free gym membership. Lazy!

I need to get my ebay on!
Holla!

Ms.Honey said...

I need to take up that challenge my dang on self. I've lost some pds recently but of course I'm not where I want to be but we'll see how it is by my bday...I've never bought anything on ebay but I love me some Amazon.com, I'll have to try ebay though.

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

Southern:
"I love ebay. I hate it when someone outbids me at the last minute."


That would be *esnipe*, baby. SHHH!-- dont tell anyone...

the good reverend

That Girl Tam said...

Don't make me come down there just to KICK you!!! You look fine...

MZPEACH said...

Sit yo skinny ass down. You are are to crunk for words..lol.

Shoot, I might have to start doing that ebay thing.

Everytime you work out, can you call and remind me to do it too?

NegroPino™ said...

HOney ,i seen way worse..u sound like me..i got stretch marks......i got rolls...flabs..u name it..i got it......

VerseOne said...

your post has inspired me to get right for the winter. it's about time that i fill out that bomber coat. i'm tryin' to get diesel for the winter, push my weight around and all that.
i should take some pics of my scrawny arms maybe it'll motivate me.

peace.

p.s. next time you see the old man, ask him where he got that shirt. i'm tryin to get one of them.

peace

TTD said...

congrats w/ ur win on ebay.. and i know what u mean on getting in shape.. and just cause some chicks are larger than what you are & therefore think ur skinny doesnt mean anything.. if ur not happy w/ the way u look - then work it out girl! cause i sure am :-)

Anonymous said...

Girl get ya work out on...its the right and healthy thing to do...4real...KI toy body is motivation...

MsPerdie said...

I'm working on getting in shape myself. Stopped smoking, it's been a month.... hard as hell, but I try not to think about it. It's going good so far. You can do it, keep up the good work.