Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm HERE!!!

The country road...
I love it, its so peaceful...
Gas is $2.65 a gallon, everywhere...
Its HOT!!

Here's my view from the balcony....
I love the greenery, it has a calming effect...


And Kaeven is so HAPPY!! I'm glad, right now, him and my dad are making chicken and dumplings....

The flight here was also cool. I didn't get misty eyed until the plane actually took off. I blinked real fast so that no tears will fall, then I went to sleep. I love sleeping on the plane. I made sure to get Kaeven a window seat so he could get the full experience.

There were so many white folks on the plane, I swear white folks make me itch...
I had to shower soon as I touched down, I could feel their fleas jumping on me.

I went to visit my child's father before I left, he was sad I was leaving to Dallas, since it is so far away....but I can't move with his mother cause she back on that shit....
He will try to get paroled here to Dallas though.

I saw PCC once again...
He might be doing 10 (8) years in the fed joint, if he cops out.
If not they gone give him 8 years for each pistol....13 pistols times 8 = LIFE...
I told him

"You gon' take 'em/Are you gon' take that shit to trial/And gon' be denied/Violate probation when you just got caught, with that ride/That alibi ain't gon' work" - Juvenile "Take them 5"

Anyway, we had a funky good time...*lol*

I saw Budd earlier that day...so what, yea I did a double bubb in one day...I was leaving shit...*lol*

Budd took me to see the building he owns, cause once he moves there, he wants me to make sure I will be able to find him, if I ever come back....

I received calls from both of them once I touched down.

"If I was a bitch, I'll be crying right now...you coming back and will you visit me in the feds?" -PCC

"I ain't tryna be on no soft shit right now, but I gone really miss you...you not coming back, are you?"
- Budd

I'm cool now though, I'm glad to be gone. I'm confusing people down here with my ChiTown slang...blessing bottles and carrying on....

My pops got this lil fine ass co-worker he invited over, we drank a fifth of Henn, I made homemade chili, and we kicked the bo-bos...
They loved the chili.
Pops says he's off limits cause he got a girl, but if he didn't he wouldn't mind me dating him, cause he a "Real Nigga"...
Well I like his country ass and he's a Gemini...

My dad just said to me, he don't know what he gone do with the two of us....*lol*
If he only know what had happened last night once he went to sleep....Don't my daddy know he can't control me?

Anyway, my dad got me a gig at his job, doing tech support, until my other connect hooks me up with the$18/hr gig.

I can't wait!!!

16 comments:

NameLiar said...

Glad you like it! Power to the people on that gig! 18 bux an hour sounds like a MoFo...lol

NegroPino™ said...

Glad u made it i was getting worried buti knew u was in good hands...SO your dad lives in Dallas good shit so u have some help..

NegroPino™ said...

I predict that some country boy gonna turn u out and get u barefoot and pregnant :)

mrs.tj said...

Sounds like everything is going better than it was going in the CHI! Holla!

Rashan Jamal said...

Glad you made it! I hope everything goes smoothly in Dallas for you.

Paula D. said...

Girl 'gone head with that fif of Henn! Sounds like country boy will be the topic of future posts....

ILLstate said...

Much Success to you in Dallas, I got a couple connects in Dallas if you need anything....CHICAGO TO THE WORLD BLOW UP!

TTD said...

glad u like it down there...
PCC better take that deal! wow...
hope you do well down there!!
and i aint mad at ya for budd & pcc...

Zeezy4Sheezy said...

Good luck in the Big D.. (Imaginary shot glass) Cheers.. Here's to much success and happiness

Ms.Honey said...

Yeaaa you got there safe and sound. I pray that things work out for you...don't turn them Texas men out girl LOL

Prophetess said...

Sis, you know I can't leave you out there without a welcoming word to ya. Glad you and Jr. Mack safely flew those wide blue skies.

Howwww-deeeee!

Allllready!

Them niggas better watch out; it's a brand new Sheriff in town and she goes by the name NsaneLeeSane, creator of the mofoing Game, 'ya hear me? ChiTown is up in Big D's house! I don't even need to speak on it,cause it's - as they say - already done. I'ma holla with an email, okay?

My-Conscience said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. As you can see wanted to delete your blog is always a temporary feeling that is why I don't delete it, and now I started to post again.. So I guess my goodby was temporary. Thanks for stopping by, sorry I took so long respond.

Knockout Zed said...

This is an excellent start. Way to do that shit, mama!

KZ

nikki said...

i'm so glad you made it there safely. here's hoping your future is now brighter and less stressful for you and little man.

Teej said...

I thought I posted already. Glad you made it safely baby.

LOL @ white people and their fleas!

MsPerdie said...

Glad you made it safe and he lil one and you are enjoying yourselves for now. LMAO about the fleas. This girl here at my job brought fleas to work with her... it was disgusting! We all left early, so they could bomb our whole area. Nasty ass!