Wednesday, August 02, 2006

"SAY I", got this one from Teej who got it from DiDi...

I am not: who people think I am. You think you know, but you have no idea...

I hurt: when I can't give my son what I had as a child, for starters,how bout a mom and dad?


I think: too much into things.

I hate: niggas.

I cry: when shit gets built up inside of me.

I care: about myself, my son, my sister, and those who care about me.

I feel alone: whenever my son is gone or when I'm laying alone at night, through a thunderstorm...

I listen: but that doesn't mean I'll take your advice. Whats good for you may not be good for me.

I hide: when shit ain't going right.


I drive: just to let my mind wonder. Like I'm the police...*lol*

I sing: all old school songs and shit I really feel,(like that Staind song) at the top of my lungs.

I dance: when my song comes on and when I feel like it....

I write: to ease the pain or just to let thoughts off my chest.

I breathe: in sync with the person I'm holding.


I miss: a few people of my past.

I say: kiss my ass if you don't like it. Suck my big black dick while you're at it.

I feel: calm but anxious.

I succeed: just to fall off again, this cycle must be broken.

I fail: just to succeed again.

I dream: every night.

I sleep: whenever I get tired, the joys of unemployment.


I wonder: what our lives will be like in the future. Can we do it right this time around?

I want: unconditional love.

I worry: about bills.

I give: to people I don't know, if I got it in my pocket. Hell, can someone give me a dollar? I'm broke as a joke.

I fight: if somebody put they hands on me.

I wait: for nothing, I'm impatient.

I stay: in tune with myself.

I am: a product of my enviroment.

15 comments:

nikki said...

"I succeed: just to fall off again, this cycle must be broken.

I fail: just to succeed again."


as long as you've got the courage to take a risk, it's never a failure really...merely a learning experience to use towards the next event. you're gonna have your success, luv. sure enough you're gonna have it. :)

LUVIN ME said...

It's good that you know are so in tune with yourself. Some people literally have no idea...

Ms.Honey said...

Interesting...funny cause sometimes what we want we give to someone else..you want unconditional love and that's what you give your son and what he gives you (don't ya just love kids) I love the new look

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

This was a very insighful post. I may have to do this on my own blog.

Prophetess said...

This is a good post, sis. But I'm not gone steal it. I can't answer no more questions about my goddamn self. I'm so sick of me! Full to the brim with my own shit. I gets tired, Lord, I gets tired. LOL!

Have a good day, Little Momma.

Oh, yeah: Chi Town got some rain? How come we didn't get no rain? Everybody else got rain, but we didn't. Is God mad at us in Texas? LOL!

Miz JJ said...

I liked this post. It feels so real and honest. We all have those feelings.

mrs.tj said...

I love this...I'm going to have to do one too. Have you found anyone to help you move yet?

Contemplations of a Woman said...

I feel: calm but anxious.

i like that - thats how i feel -

girl u stay changing your site - i like it

Nika Laqui said...

As a matter of fact, Mrs.TJ, RobMack is going to help me, god bless his soul....he just don't know how much of a burden he lifted off my shoulders...

In Denial Hoe said...

Ms. Lady this was sooo deep - me luv it !!

Tenacious said...

Nice and Insightful, but you always keep it real anyway

onefromphilly said...

Always enjoy your honesty. Hope you'll keep posting in Minn.

Gooders Girl said...

Honesty is the best policy and I struggle with that one...it was refreshing, today you are my heroine!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

okay did you move yet...

formerly sarccastik!!!!!

mrs.tj said...

Thank you Mr. Rob Mack for helping our sister when we are not there to hold her down!
Holla!