Thursday, August 10, 2006

Random

I'm horny...I thought I wasn't having sex no more, but I might as well get some before I go, right?

I'm nervous...I got butterlies in my stomach. This will be our first time...

I can't wait to kick it tonight... He will be there, so I guess that will ease the nervousness for later on tonight.

I'm not boguish...I know I've known my homeboy for some years now and he's helped me financially in the past, but I don't feel him like that. Should I just say, I like him, not you. Yes he's getting some before I go, but you can't and you're not?

I'm sooooo anxious...Meet me at 11:30 I love it when you talkin dirty...

Why?...Am I now just finding someone on my level and I'm leaving. He's perfect, great combo of hood and intellect. Can switch it up....he does have 3 kids, but I met the BM and she cool. No BM dramma. But thats a lot of kids..right? Well Kaeven loves playing with them, so maybe I just won't have to have anymore...

I fall in love to easily...Why am I thinking of the future with him already? Thats crazy, but I tend to do that.

I don't think its love....Just last month I swore I loved Puddy, PCC. Now, I don't even think about them. I'm not even tryna see them before I leave. But they are Virgos and he's a Sag.
Sags and Aquarians click!

I'm so horny...I said that alrady, but I am. I'm so horny my stomach has butterflies while my coochie is tingling...*lol*

I can't believe I'm leaving....Reality will set once I'm in that car driving north.

I'm not gone cry either...Why should I? That doesn't mean the tears won't roll involuntarily while I'm driving.

I'm so upset...My cousin somes home from Iraq at the end of this month...I love him so!! I want to see him, but I will be gone!!! DAMMIT, hopefully, maybe I can come back to see him or something.


What should I wear tonight? A short skirt and some sneakers or a dress and heels? I think I want to wear some sneakers, just in case we gotta run or something..*lol*

I hate packing...But once I got going I didn't want to stop...I'm almost done and organized, I'll do the rest tomorrow cause I'mma have my mama help me with the rest....

What if his stuff is really good? I'm gone be in the Twin Cities feenin...thats not good. But hell, I been feenin this long...jaggin off thinking about him. I told him too...

I hope all goes as planned once I get to Minnesota!!!

BTW, this will be my last post for a while....I might do audioposts for a while, like Hassan...*lol*

10 comments:

nikki said...

prayers and good vibes your way for the move to the twin cities!

most of the time it's the sucky timing that prevents folk from getting together. the rest of the time, it's the people sucking that prevents folk from getting together. LOL

maybe if this cat is 'the one' he can move to where you're at?

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I must have missed something...I didn't know you were leaving OMG! I'm going to miss your very colorful posts :-)

Anyway good luck and best wishes to you. I hope everything goes well for you.

Rashan Jamal said...

do some audioposts so we know you all right. Good Luck and I'm sending positive vibes your way.

fuckgoogle said...

Everybody meet Mr. ME Too.....I'm moving to it sucks yes indeed, its why I've been absentee, good luck mama.....1

LUVIN ME said...

Good luck on your move. I hope things work out well for you.

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Good luck. I'm going to miss you while your getting situated.

He's going to be feigning for you, too. Besides, you won't be that far away...

nosthegametoo said...

Good luck on your move away from Chicago. I hope you and your litte one find the happiness you need to move to where you want.

Peace and Love.

NegroPino™ said...

YOu'll be just fine.......how far is Minnesota from Chicago? U gotta come back anyways to see your fam right? WEll maybe in Minnesota u might meet the love of your life..im alreayd convinced mines aint gonna be from Boston

Prophetess said...

You know, in spirit, I'ma ride or die wit cha! You aint going nowhere; you're just going a few states up to Minnesota. You act like you going to another country. Girl, man up and handle that move like you know how to! I don't wanna see NO tears! And I don't wanna hear no sobbing! You're a strong, capable woman, and I know it aint nothing you can't handle.

I'm going to the Prayer closet tonight, and you and Kaeven are foremost in my prayers. Come back soon, sis! Love you!

Miz JJ said...

Good luck with the move. I moved across the country and it's tough.

Also why do women fall in love so easy and so fast. I have no idea, but he sounds like a good guy.