Friday, August 11, 2006

Well Folks...

Looks like I'll be gracing Chicago with my presence for a little while longer. Shit happens, so on to plan B...anywhoo...I don't feel like writing about depressing shit, so on a lighter note...

My sweetie, Missy aka Negropino or Papi Princess, sent me my horoscope reading. Anyone that knows me knows, I am into astrology. There's a lot of truth in it...some may disagree and not believe in the signs. But hey, I do, and this my shit so...

Thanks Missy!!!(smooches)

Aquarius Feb. 11

positive:kinky lover (very much so),confident parent(yes), unselfish(yes, if I got it and you cool with me, we all got it)







negative: unpredictable( I didn't think being unpredicatble is negative?? I love that Jaime Foxx song), perverse lover (perverse as in my foot fetish...*lol*) a penchant for menage a trois( I can't agree with this one...not saying I wouldn't but I want my man to myself...even though thats long shot)
Word to the wise: dont try to control the Aquarius cuz they will simply disappear...(I couldn't agree more!!)
  • Engaging and entertaining-never a dull moment (You would have to ask my peeps...hey sometimes I'm just laid back, not saying much, watching the enviroment. Generally I am outgoing, but I get in my moods...)
  • Unique approach to life. Lives life as she sees fit, not what others think (Absolutely!!! Let me do me while you do you!)
  • Doesn't like self centered men, or men that like to brag, or materialistic men(Ewww, you can't be more self absorbed than I am...but I do mine on the low low...*lol* Just kidding...but yes, please don't try to impress me with your diamonds, rims, car or clothes..that don't make the man....Matter of fact, I don't like anyone who brags or who's materialistic....include women in this as well...I won't be a bitch friend if thats all she talks about is what this nigga did for her and that one...)
  • Being an AIR sign means you are magician. Now u see her now u don't. (Missy likes this one, but its so true. One week we may be kickin it strong, then the next week, I'm MIA...I get in my moods...*lol*)




























  • This AIR sign is slim, with long shapely legs and hair cut SHORT or worn in different styles( Ok, I'm short so my legs aren't long, but my mom says I do have long legs, to be short, because I have a short torso....of course my hair is short...I look better with it short...but I do wear it in all different styles...People always tell me that they never see me with the same hair style twice....thats a lie, but I did win best hair senior year in HighSchool for this reason alone...)
  • Trendy stylish dresser ( I wouldn't consider my style of dress trendy, I keep it simple, I don't rock labels, only sneakers with labels or perfume. But I do me, which is what no one else is doing...I hate looking like everybody and they mama)
  • Mate needs to understand her needs before she tells him....he's gotta be PYSCHIC. ( I wouldn't say that. However, I do tell my mate to be completely honest, I can handle the truth and as long as, my mate can handle the truth, there will be no need for guessing. I don't have time to play games and if I'm with you I want you to know and understand me.)
  • Demanding but gives back 150%..her husband will be pleasantly PLEASED( I do tend to give more than my all to my mate....to the point where I think I'm being taken advantage of...but I look at it like this. I if I want to do it, I will do it, not expecting anything in return. However, I would like for a mofo to do the same for me.)
  • Creative(I've heard that...)
  • Loves weaves, contacts, multiple body piercings and tattoos. (Wrong one, thats not me at all. I pride myself on not wearing weaves, I hate contacts and yall know how I feel about tatts and piercings, it will make me look ghetto. )
  • Constant target of jealous people. ("I KNOW YOU SEE IT!" I'm glad some one said this....I thought I was crazy or something. I can't even hang with girls to tough, cause thats what they be on. We're all beautiful women, don't hate on me, cause I'm the first to congratulate...DANG...)
  • Caring, warm...(HUH, when I feel like it!!)
  • Has a lot going on. (When I'm in the mood to be out and about and in the world.)
  • Elusive (Yes, very poignant and very true. That's why I guess I'm single...and people think I'm crazy*lol*)
  • Aloof. Friendly but distant. (I got to have something to myself. I'm very cordial, but at the same time, I'm not just immediately putting a person in my circle. Hell, I'm in the process of eliminating my circle. So thats whats up. Aloof, yea, I'm a bit detached, but hell, can't put all your feelings into one thing...*lol*)
  • Goes with the flow (Keep It Moving...)
  • Intriguing (You would have to ask others if they think I am. I'm just me)
  • Hard to keep up with. ( I don't know what that means. Sexually? yes this may be true...*lol* One of my scatterbrain moments...Yes, true so true, only another scatterbrain would be able to follow me...*lol* Tryna kick it...If I'm in kicking mode, I keeps it moving so that may also be true...)
  • Looking for the next adventure. (Thats funny!!)
  • Known for saying "When I feel like it...." or "I KNOW"(I added this one on my own)
I am compatible with...

ARIES-(Best buddies and sex comes into play sometimes but not the main focus)
GEMINI- (When they not being bipolar...I swear Gemini's need to say on them meds...*lol*)
LIBRA-if I can sit still long enough..(whatever that means, I can sit still, I'm a single mother...I have no choice sometimes.)
SCORPIOS-better off friends......can still have sex..but no relationship(Never had one and don't want one. Too possesive..)
PISCES- will take you to new sexual peak (If you count him pissing on himself, I guess, I never had that happen before...but other than that, it was normal...nothing spectacular)

SAGITTARIUS PERFECT....(mmmm, I already know...)

4 comments:

idk... said...

We Gemini's aren't that crazy are we? =)

Rashan Jamal said...

Hey, I'm a sagitarrius. *winks*

TTD said...

sorry to hear about the move (if you're disappointed by it) hope things work out for ya!

..Sue...Zette... said...

Keep ya head up!