Saturday, August 05, 2006

I HATE: (Inspired by Eclectik Relaxation)

When I tell people something is wrong with my car, then they ask me "Whats wrong with yo car?" DUMB ASS, don't you think if I knew I would fix it?

When nothing ass niggas approach me to holla, when I have the stank, "Don't try to holla at me" face....

When I tell male suitors, I'm leaving in a week and they say "We can kick it until then"...Nigga why??? I know you don't think you gone fuck...Get thee hence....Thanks Insanity...*lol*

When a man can't feign interest in anything else other than sex. I know men think about sex all day....at least feign like there's more to you than sex...GEEZ...

When people throw salt on any and everybody they encounter. Don't you have anything else to blog about? Are you so miserable you only find solace in talking bad about people? Get thee hence...*lol*

The fact that my mom, had my aunt to call me, to say, its cool if I stay with her. Why didn't she call to tell me this? The only reason you're opening up your home to me now is because, you see that someone else's mother, care more than you do.

When people call my phone. Text me, I hate talking on the phone. I can't see your eyes anyway. At least I can see the words and read between the lines.

When people call and don't leave a message. Obviously, you ain't want shit, cause you would've left a friggin message.


Over zealous religious folk. Don't tell them you aren't religious but spirtual. Now they think you are the anti-Christ. These folk will impose their religion on you. Do what makes you happy and I'll do what works for me, okay?

Living with other people. I hope this is only temporary, cause I can't stand it. Living under the same roof as someone with their own set of rules and regulations.

Niggas. Nique explains this one for me. (http://uncutdope.blogspot.com/)

Bills. Why does everything have a price? I thought this was the land of the free?

Telemarketers. My minutes ain't free. I thought this was a job offer. I'm hanging up now....

Not having a job right now. I'm tired of reading these damn blogs...*lol* Just kidding.

Nasty women. Clean up your house. I know you keep a dirty house, cause your clothes smell like a dirty house.

Nasty men. Clean up your house. Why did you invite me over here knowing the way it looks and smells? Take me home....

People who think you owe them something. I owe you nothing.

When people laugh at your misfortunes...

Going into Walgreens for 2 items, pads and tampons and coming out with back heating pads, batteries, candy, and toys for Kaeven....

People who beg. Get yo Felicia ass up outta here....(Felicia from Friday)

How these people next door party every GOTDAMN night. I'm glad I'm not working cause I wouldn't get a wink of sleep.

How these girls out west dress. They wear they pajamas outside, little ass pajama shorts with they ass hanging out the bottom. The worse part about it, they pajamas be dirty ass hell...I didn't mention, they under 17....

How everybody out west is poppin them E pills. That shit is not real. That is some heroin, cocaine, or mesaline(used to make animals infertile).

How I didn't get the "Top Flight Security of the World, Craig" job, not cause of my piss being dirty, but because of my credit. Like my dad said, "Those cocksuckits..."...*lol*
I'm done with my hate list for now. I'll do a I LOVE: list soon.

17 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Men who can't feign interest in anything but sex...that irks the hell out of me also. Act like you have some depth to you dam don't be so shallow and see thru

Can't stand religious freaks who want to preach to you every chance they get.

Nasty women...triflin bitches
Nasty men...triflin niggas

For me it's not Walgreens it's that dam Walmart! It's a conspiracy!

I moved out of my apartment because the girl who lived upstairs from me was out of control with her noise level. There was always some type of gathering going on up there and she always had the freakin music blasting..inconsiderate hussy!

Really can't stand young girls outside looking all houchified like that shit is cute. That's why there are at least 3 or 4 kids sitting in the house that belongs to her, and did I mention that she is only 17?

Organized Noise said...

People who seem to know your pay schedule better than you.

Friends who always want to go out, but NEVER have any money.

I agree with Trina, those religious who want to preach to you every chance you get. In New York city, they are on the trains, on the street corners and everywhere else.

People who don't know how to control their alcohol intake.

Sore losers

Sore winners

Radio stations that play the same 6 songs over and over again

"Mr. Know It All" at work

and the list goes on.

Charles said...

I hate people who tell you that they know what you're going through...really??? Cause...I coulda sworn you and I have different problems altogether....

And, I especially hate how there aren't enough hours in the day for me to get everything done...

And I hate seafood too....

Teej said...

yea imma need that Love list soon. I need...we all need balance baby!

Rashan Jamal said...

I hate when people only call you when they need something.
I hate when people ALWAYS need something
I hate when I don't get my way.

That's about it.

mrs.tj said...

Damn...it seems like "they" don't want us working NO WHERE! Piss test, credit checks and back ground checks! Bastards!

Omar Ramon said...

cuz of yo credit? you know i'm praying for you twin

nasty people make me nauseous...

"get yo felicia ass outta here"!! o wow...I'm using that one...a few times!!

Get thee hence?! O yess...share and share alike, boo. lol

i think i'll add telemarketser to my list of evil things!!

Tenacious said...

I hate when people call you on your house phone and ask are you at home.

I hate stupid questions period.

I hate going into Walmart/Walgreens because I know I'm going in for two things but come out with three bags worth of things

I hate when I have to "remind" you that you owe me money

I hate people who get to the checkout line, realizes they forgot something, and leave the line to get it.

I also hate the damn cashier who decides to wait for that person instead of ringing up my loaf of bread and gallon of milk

I hate people who try to tell me how I feel about something

I hate the lil hoochie girls who have the words on their booty but can't spell to save their life.

I can't stand dirty looking people.

I hate people who stop you in the streets for directions and get mad when you don't know what they're talking about

I hate uptight folks. Loosen up

*lol* That's it...

wun_knight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Girl, I bout choked when I read the line about the clothes smelling like a dirty house...LOL!

Maybe that's that basement smell that Rob Mack was talking about...LOL!

BTW: I might gank this idea...thanks!

TTD said...

at least you know that stuff you bought works! hope all works out for you in minnesota..

eclectik said...

Well!

Now THAT is a post LOL and thank you for my props/credit...you did well

"Nasty women. Clean up your house. I know you keep a dirty house, cause your clothes smell like a dirty house."

THAT'S my one!

I fux witcha all day, everyday.

The Blog
The Message Board

e.

NegroPino™ said...

I hate nowadays htat employers BOND u which means they do a credit check.....I know theres something out there for ya...I hear the Alaskan Pipeling pays well if u dont mind not seeing hte sun for 6 months of hte year....LOL but seriously we all do waht we hafta do to survive...Be skrong

G. Mo said...

You aint lyin' about folks callin' and not leavin' messages, I hate that! What's even worse is when you finally talk to that person and they say somethin' like "I called you the other day" and you play it off and say "You did? Then why didn't you leave a message?" It generally gets quiet after that cuz they feel like an idiot.

Blah Blah Blah said...

I hate people that don't ahve shit to say that's positive...ever. That misery loves company is some bullshit.

I hate when people can't give someone props for being a cool as person...hatin' is a horrible disease.

I hate when these mothereffin' tourist stop right in the middle of the sidewalk and look up...pull your ass to the side of the sidewalk.

I hate when I am tired and none of those lazy muthafucka will offr a chick a freakin' seat...you see this shit in my hands!

ok...I am done....*whew* Thanks Insane Lee

The_Practitioner said...

"Feign" - wow that's one of those $2.00 words. ;o)

Insane, I don't like talking on the phone either. And I get charged for text messages, so send me a smoke signal or sunntin.

Miz JJ said...

I hear you about dudes who only act interested in sex. I like sex, but stop pawing at me when we're watching a movie. Stop licking your lips when I get up to get some water. Not every movement means we are about to start having sex.

Dirty women are something else. I mean dirty men are expected, but diry women. Ew.