Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blogger Convention(Hooks vs Bricks)

Greeting Everyone,

I must say that today was an emotionally exciting day.

First of all, I was able to meet fellow bloggers, Nameliar and Teej. I've already met Nameliar but whatever...*lol*
Other than that, we had a ball or a least what I thought was a ball.

OH YEA, Deeds faked us, pulled a GeorgiaPeach move....I really wanted to meet you Deeds...I guess you had a hot date....

At least ROBMACK, had an excuse, work.....

Name brought her girlfriend,(I forget her name cause I was going to the car filling my cup with Hennessy..*lol*) she was cool.

Teej invited his homeboy, I think his name was Dave, don't quote me on this, but he's the guy to know if you want to be a stand-in or extra in any feature film...

We spoke of blogs. I had to cleverly keep my blog from getting in the hands of the persons I brought. I brought, Budd, his girlfriend and my homeboy Maine. If any of you have been reading you would know why I didn't want this information to leak...at least until I get the hell outta dodge. Now they all want blogs...*lol* But I never told them where...*lol* And made sure that Name and Teej followed me with the secretiveness(is that a word) of our blgger society...*lol*

Anywho....here are some pictures of our blogger convention...(Missy, Teej told us to throw up the M for you....so here it goes...)




We even managed to get free sundaes on the house because our Heroin-addict waitress took forever and a day to fill (I think her name was Tiffany, Nameliar correct me if I'm wrong)our order.

So upon receiving our order of a large chocolate sundae. I dived in head first. It was very tasty I might add.... Then here comes Budd, he flops a scoop in my face...












I yell, "FOOD FIGHT" and then I lodge a scoop toward him.(Can't take the ghetto outta some folks I tell ya...*lol*) I saw it hit the wall and then I heard him say, "OH NOW ITS ON!!", so I began to run in my stilettos heels toward the exit. I made it unscathed. But the door and other patrons received what was meant for me.

I was dying laughing when I made it outside and here comes Budd....












We were dying laughing and he was saying how fast I ran in my heels and how lucky I was, cause I was gone catch one....


Anyway, the whole night turned SOUTH....

I made the deadly mistake and said the word "HOOKS".

Hooks is a deragotory term used toward anyone who ride under the 5 point star. (GANGBANGIN SHIT) I mentioned it because we were in Hyde Park, home of the BlackStone Rangers and I know for a fact, that they have killed most of my homeboys...which are GD FOLKS who ride under the 6 point star....

All hell must've broke loose. Budd and Maine looked at me as if they wanted to murder me, over a word.....a simple word such as BITCH or NIGGA...

Yes....
They took it to heart being ViceLords and 4 Corner Husters, but no longer affilated...
I can't tell...

Anywho....

They gave me a pass cause I'm a girl, besides I apologized, not thinking they would take it to heart considering I was talking about those people that killed my people.

They supposedly forgave me. But Budd said he'll take it out on me tommorrow...(I can't wait..*lol*)

But after further thought and further convo with Maine...

I said...

"I don't believe how a word could have such an affect over you....

The same white folks that called me NIGGA, you still work for and I bet if they called you a nigga, you would still work for them...

That's like me getting all upset over being called a BITCH...

Besides that, GANGS were created to keep us divided and conquered...
A few moments ago, I was yalls girl, but because of a word THEY made to be deragatory....Now you hate me...

Yall falling right into the plan and yall supposedly don't bang anymore, but how could a word have such an affect on you....

Larry Hoover didn't create the GD FOLKS, just as, Chief Malik didn't create the BLACKSTONES....the government, the white MAN, created them to cause chaos and keep us divided and yall are falling into this negative bullshit.....

Yall was ready to kill me over that word and for what? What does that word mean exactly?"


No one could tell me the actual defintion, its just deragotory....

I HATE THAT SHIT!!!!

I hate that shit so much....

I never, ever called on GOD....

(Except when I asked to be blessed with a son)

But I haven't spoke to the LORD in a long time....

We were supposed to go into a club, but I was crying, literally crying out to GOD....


"Please help these brothers, see this bullshit....LORD PLEASE, I NEVER ASK YOU FOR ANYTHING BUT I ASK YOU TO SAVE MY BROTHERS, let them see this is all bullshit and part of the masterplan. LORD I will give my life for my people, but not in VAIN...etc. etc. etc...."

I must've cried til I was blue in the face and till I couldn't cry no more... I asked the LORD to please here my prayers...

I'm about to cry now...the shit hurts me so BAD....

I have ties to my ancestors so deep, they talk to me...
We are not to be here killing over colors or stars or the way your hat is banged or what set you represent....We are supposed to be in unity if we want to EVER acheive anything....

If I don't live to see nothing else, I want to live to see that...and the LORD knows it in my heart...cause I cried out to HIM tonite, I'm crying right now...the shit HURTS deeply....

Fred Hampton
Huey Newton
Malcolm X

Did not die to see our people living like this...so why are my brothers insisting on this way of living, claiming they've dropped their flags....

GOD, I HOPE YOU HEAR MY PRAYERS, cause you know what I want more than anything than life itself.....

THE UNITY OF MY PEOPLE...

NIGGAS GET OFF THAT BULLSHIT!!!

17 comments:

layne bowden said...

Wow. A food fight?!!? I haven't had one of those since High School. Unless you count the time... well, never mind. (LOL)

About the last part of your post... God hears your prayers, sweetie. He knows the desires of your heart. Prayers never go unanswered. The answer just might not come the way WE want them too. And the people who are in the middle of the violence and shit, have to also be willing to humble themselves and pray for peace as well, in order for things to work out. It's all about being on ONE ACCORD. That's just my 3dollars and 60cents...

Be... eternal! Peace.

DivineLavender said...

Isn't it 2006...and peeps still get mad over that? Priorities...get mad over education...lack of jobs...lack of affordable health care..lack of affordable public transportation...student loan rates.

I don't understand...I don't get it.

TTD said...

sorry to hear a good day turned into something bad..

but im mad ya'll had a food fight! lol

Rashan Jamal said...

Damn, the evening took a fucked up turn. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

By the way, I was MIA the other day, but I finally went back and answered your question about sexual fantasies. I ain't no punk, dammit!!! LOL

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Oh, How I wish I was in Chicago to hang with you guys and to see you off. I had my own blogger get together :) More on that over at my spot...

Girl, you can't save Nigga's that don't want to be saved. Put your energy toward keeping your son out of that shit...

Teej said...

Damn....I didnt even know all that jumped off after you left.

Try and shake it off...Dynasty is right in that you cant save everyone but you got your own to look after so concentrate on him!

It was good finally meeting yo crazy though!

That Girl Tam said...

I commented on your Myspace page...

I only came here to see the pics. You guys look like you're having so much fun...and you look super cute!! How come you don't smile more??? :)

NegroPino™ said...

Some ppl dont learn until its too late....sad...I m mad I didnt know of this until an hour before i woulda sent a shout out..thanks for the love ma....Did u leave yet?

NegroPino™ said...

Oh and looking sessy as usual :) but i wish the pics were clearer

Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

*********CLAPS************ In th word of T.I. That some real shit. Thats what I try to explain tot these dumb fools out here but they say I'm uppity and treat them I like children b/c they can't understand real talk. They don't understand how stupid talking about gangbanginm killing, and selling drugs is. Its so fusterating b/c you know there is nothing you can say to make them see the light. I'm praying with you girl. Oh and when u moving to Dallas so we can hang out dammit. Going to ATl this weekend, why don't you swing by lmao. ~1~

Ms.Honey said...

Aww looks like you guys had a blast..I need a good food fight LOL..haven't had one in a while I'm gonna have to come to the Chi for the next one.

Ladynay said...

Because you hate when folks read you and don't say anything...

Happy belated bloggaversary.

Looks like you had fun till things went sour.

At the very least they should know what they are hurting folks for, they couldn't tell you what the word meant! Sheesh!

Mr.Slish said...

Sure you don't need a bullet proof bra..lol they make those now..:)

Didi Roby said...

FYI...I was at work as well...but I am sort glad I missed this here one. Cause if just one spoonful of icecream had of found it's way on my shoes...I would have lost my damn mind!!!! LMAO! *but it's oh so true*

I'm glad you guys had fun. Maybe we can get together again soon...minus the food fight of course:)

nikki said...

sorry your night got bad at the end. i hope your prayers are answered.

Knockout Zed said...

Ay yo, I'd never heard of that term. I don't understand the derogatory nature, but I guess it's the same as calling a "Blood" a "slob". I don't quite understand gang shit. In Detroit, only Mexicans are in gangs.

KZ

Anonymous said...

OH OH DTOWN!! OH YES the greenery 8is the best.. I love it...Enuff of the city life...I'm heading to Dallas myself for a new start!! Dont letme see you on "CHEATERS" LOL lMAO