Monday, August 14, 2006

THIS CAN'T BE LIFE, THIS CAN'T BE LOVE...

What kind of mother will tell their own child and grandchild to live in a shelter?
The kind of mother I have, thats who...

Who will put their man before their child?
Not I, but she will...

Her man is homeless and in a moment, I will be as well...so who does she take in?
The answer isn't rocket science, but she will take him in ...

I don't hate her, I just laugh at her....
Funny how she showed false concern when I was to move with someone else's mother...
Now that that's a bust....she's reverted back to her true self.

HE told me not to go anywhere I don't want to be.
That would be Minnesota...I'd rather be in Dallas, hands down.
It's far from Chicago, far from my child's father.
Kaeven will be hurt, not seeing his father.
I do what I do for Kaeven, but it looks like, he will just have to miss his dad for a while.
They say, I could get them lame niggas bread in Minnesota.
When have you ever known me to be out for a nigga's bread lame or not?
That ain't me or is that my concern.
I need my own bread period.
Besides, I know Dallas, like I know Chicago....
Minnesota is new and I hate getting lost...
Who can tell I'm in a state of confusion?

I never had to live in a shelter, so why would I make my child live in one?
I lived in the projects, but I would never want my child to live in them.

Why is it that people confess their sins to me, as if I am the MOST HIGH?
This past weekend, 2 of my homies, told me everything about everything.
Its so sad, the way they have been living.
What's even worst, is the way karma comes and gets your ass....

That's why I live my life without causing hurt or pain to others.
Matters of the heart (dick and pussy) don't count.
My homeboy said he'd rather be lied to and sent off, than told the truth.
Therefore, I'll never tell....
I'll tell you the truth only if you can handle it. Well he told me he couldn't handle it, so there...

These 2 homeboys that confided in me, I feel their lives are coming to an end...
Sad to say, but I am very intuitive and that's what I see for their futures.

How come I can't see my own future?

GOD, what did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this?

I've never stolen, I don't mess with married men, shitting on the union you brought together. I've never killed a man, I don't lie and I keep it real with myself.

Where did I go wrong?
What are you trying to show me?
Where are you leading me? Tell me, I will follow.


Now how did I end up with PCC this weekend?
I'll tell you, I was drunk, bored, and looking around at all the other people getting ready to get their groove on. My homeboy can't get it, so I called what was familiar to me. Shockingly, my car made it from Maywood to the SouthSide. Shockingly, I made it, being drunk and all.

Why is PCC tryna get me pregnant? After all these years, he decides to do this on this night...What I look like having 2 babies? 2 babies with father's in prision?
GOD, you know I promised to never kill an innocent soul, but look at me now?
I guess I jinxed myself, when I was talking to my girl and I told her I would have his baby...
I didn't mention under what circumstances, but I guess I spoke it into existence.
It was like PCC heard that conversation and acted on it...MuthaFUCKA!!
I pray his crippled ass got crippled semen...

14 comments:

mrs.tj said...

All I can say is DAYUM!!! GOD puts us thru some situations to make us stronger. But I'm sure you know how it do! Luv ya like a blog sister chick!
Holla!

Prophetess said...

Girl, that's why I try not to speak out loud when I'm thinking shit because Fate/Destiny will take your shit and run with it. Next thing you know, you done janxed yourself!

So sorry about your move, Precious. Damn, shit can go wrong, can't it? And I swear, I'm trying hard not to cut loose on Momma because she is wrong. Just wrong.

Take your baby to a shelter...

Sis, is she crazy?

Girl, I cry when my child goes off to school - something simple like that. So, aint no way in Hell fire would I want my child in a goddamn shelter! That's cold blooded, there, sis, and I don't know what to say.

But you cheer up; it's got to get greater from here on out. And PCC needs to keep his crippled sperm to himself! (LOL)

Newy said...

Sorry about your move...but you know you will never land where God doesn't want you to be....you never know what He was saving you from...pray and ask for direction and guidance.

NegroPino™ said...

U going to hell...talking bout his crippled semen like that...whats wrong with u :) LOL...but it made me laugh..only U........well as u know u must go down before u go UP...GOD prevails..he puts us in these tough situtaios to test us. U know your faith your strength. I feel bad about your mother. I know u will use that as an example for Keavan. But u will do what u gotta do to get to where u need to be.....u are a good person.. and bad shit happens to good ppl I know I live it.....u know how to get me if u need me

TTD said...

so sorry about the move.. everything will work out for you... dont lose faith... God has a master plan for you & it will all be good

Ms.Honey said...

Sending you virtual hugs cause sometimes it seems like when it rains it pours and hails all at the same time..crippled sperm LOL...man I tell ya girl you are insane!!! LOL

Rashan Jamal said...

I never understood how people can put their man or woman above their own child. I'm sorry you have to go through that.

eZeR. said...

bloghopping! :)



don't worry, everything happens for a good reason. you just gotta have faith.. ;)

nikki said...

please please please don't think this is life happening to you because that's the first step to losing the self-empowerment you need to make your life what you want it. don't think these things are happening to you because you are being punished or because someone feels you've done wrong and here's the karma in effect.

i've been homeless before. i felt helpless and unworthy and saw it as the world hating me and god punishing me for something i did. it wasn't until i realized that there is ramifications for every last decision i make that i was able to get back on track. in other words, i was able to think back on all of the decisions i'd made in the past that put me in that situation. i was late for my gig all the time which led to me losing my job. losing my job meant no paycheck and no paycheck meant i couldn't pay my mortgage. i didn't look to anyone for help so i suffered alone and ended up homeless. i had to acknowledge my part in the scenario, because by acknowledging that, i knew it was my own strength and knowledge i could use to change my circumstances.

don't see your current hardships as punishment, luv. see it as an opportunity for some serious self-reflection, a chance for you to check yourself to see where your own decisions have led you and what you can do to change your current situation. don't get down on yourself. everyone makes decisions we regret later (shit, i'm still doing it...) but you're human and that's what humans do. you WILL get through this. you have all of the tools you need. pull those bad boys out and use them as best as you can, for you and your little man.

you've got my prayers and positive thoughts headed your way, and if you need my ear, you got that too.

LUVIN ME said...

You have no control over what God chooses to place in your life. You weather the storm, and in the end, you see why the storm was there in the first place.

Experiences enhance character, and make you stronger, though you can't see what at the time you are going through them.

D-Town is a good place to be. Cost of living is low.

Pray, and take care of yourself...

MZPEACH said...

Nikki, that is an amazing comment. Thank you for sharing that with us, I never had any ideal. You are a such a strong person.

I really can't say much after Nikki comment Insanely. She said everything.

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

shawty shawty shawty!!! what's really good...tryin' to knock you up huh?..hope things are well...

Miz JJ said...

I can't say I related, but I do feel for you because it seems as though you have no one to turn to. Hope things turn around for you.

nosthegametoo said...

Peace and Love to you Nsane.