Wednesday, August 09, 2006

First Time for Everything...

WOW, I can honestly, wholeheartedly say, Chi City will be missed to the fullest. I must say, my last week here has been one to go down in the books. I've done so much shit I ain't never done before, and I doubt I would've had this much fun kickin it with Southsiders...*lol* FORREAL, the WestSide kicks it hard!!

Saturday was my first time going to a pajama party. Therefore, this was my first time going outside, halfway naked, literally. I wore a black corset with white lace trimming with the matching panties(they were like boyshorts). Hold up, thats not all...*lol* I got a piece of black lace from the fabric store to wrap around my ass and a fur stole, just to enter the party. Once inside, I traded the stole for my white feather boa and I was stunting hard on everybody. I even made me a goblet(pimp cup) with my name on it.....I ended up leaving cause it was too many niggas and not enough hoes...and too many niggas was on the kid...
BTW, niggas are so nasty, I told them I was on my period, and they still was trying to hit....disgusting!!!

Monday, I went to my mother's house and we did each others hair. Now, she wants to be there for me. She will help me pack and get my rental car, I think she's planning to even follow me there. I love my mother....

While I was at her house, I decided to stop avoiding PCC, so I had him to ride down on me at my mom's house. I hollered at him for a minute. He was like, "Baby, I thought you left me." We fondled one another, kissed and hugged. I'm still not giving him none before I go....

I asked Kaeven, for the first time, "What do you want to be when you grow up?". He ponders, as he scratches his head, after a few seconds, he responds, "I want to be a man when I grow up." I couldn't help but to laugh, because his answer was great and well thought out...*lol* I then ask him, "What is a man?" to which he replies, "A man does work, whups the kids, and does whatever he wants to do." I laugh again. GREAT ANSWER. But when I asked him what job he wants, he said he wants to be a policeman. Crazy, cause he is scared of the police.

Last night, I kicked it with my guys, one of which I've grown to love. Its crazy, he's not that attractive, but to me, he's the finest nigga ever. I call him "Budd" from the Cosby show, thats who he looks like. I think I fell in love, when I called him and his voicemail answered. All you hear is some caucasian man..."Greetings"...who in the hell says "Greetings"? I thought I had the wrong number for a moment. But just to know he got enough game to switch it up like that, turns me so on.....Besides, he's funny as hell and cool. But why oh why, are all the ones I want already taken?

Last night, was my first time in life ever riding on a motorcycle. I always said I would never get on one cause I done seen a nigga dead, smashed between a building and a van, cause he was on a bike. CripWalk, aka PCC, got his name cause he was crippled, he was supposed to be paralyzed, from riding a bike. But I guess I got some heart due to the Hennessy, although, I told the guy not to do any wheelies or go too fast, or take me on the e-way(expressway). He obliged and I had a great time. I had the most fun when he did go a bit fast. Now I want a bike!!!...*lol*

Speaking of heart, my son has a lot of it. I always worry about Kaeven not being around boys or men and always being around me. Even though I teach him how to box, but still, a woman can't teach a boy to be a man. But he really made me proud last night. Budd has 3 sons, 7 and two 6 year olds. So naturally, they fight amongst themselves, all the time. Keep in mind Kae is only 4. Anywho....Budd starts the kids to fighting. He tells all the younger children to jump on the oldest one, and Kaeven was bout it! He held his ground. I was proud of him. That nigga gotta lot of heart, he fought til the end....I ain't gone lie, the 7 year old can fight his ass off, but Kaeven never gave up. He even started beating up the other kids, he was just hitting whoever was in sight. He gave the 6 year old some go, even made him cry...*lol*

Other than that, I need to start packing, but I tend to wait til the last fuckin minute. I don't feel like packing. When I moved out West, I didn't start packing til the day of the move. I guess I'll start Friday...*lol*

9 comments:

TTD said...

have fun packing! i'm the same way on a bike.. was too scared to get on.. got on one.. dont want to stay off of them now! LOL... but too damn scared to go fast & do tricks! hope you like the new place.. oh! and i couldnt help but laugh @ kae's answer too! that's sooo cute..

NegroPino™ said...

So its' almost official...Ull be alright...Kaevan will hold u down....Kids are soo cute when they are that age...i wish u woulda taken a picture of the pj's.....SOmetimes too much SAUSAGE is not good......
I love bike riding..u just can't do it with anybody though...and I dont allow naybody to do no tricks with me on the back ..and always put on the HELMET not the half helmet

MZPEACH said...

Girl, I made one of those pimps cups for my b-day. Got the jewels and cup from the dollar store.

I like "BUDD"..lol

I can't believe the time has come. I am glad you have been having fun this week though.

The_Practitioner said...

You movin? I been away from your blog too long.

Tell me you movin' somewhere in the vicinity of the Serial One. I got a Fifth with your name on it. ;o)

Nika Laqui said...

Thoughts of a Southern Gal...I now have a new respect for riding bikes...and yes, I don't want to pack at all...

TTD...It was fun going fast, but dude wasn't stunting at all...he was a very safe driver...

Negropino, she's back...*lol* I swear when I seen that I wanted to cry but I had to root him on, "there's no cryin in baseball..." Girl, I was sooo BUSTED, I forgot to take pics...I'll wear the fit again, not out, but I'll be sure to take pics...Dude on the bike was very respectable and cool. And he looked good and smelled good. And he had a belly, the one I was holdin on to, while I was riding...too bad tho, I was kickin it wit Budd for the night...*lol*

Georgia, I got my cup from the second hand store...Got the jewels from Micheal's Arts and Crafts...I had to stunt a lil bit, plus I ain't never want to be lookin for my drank niggas will drank yo shit if you ain't looking..that way my cup was always with me...I like Budd too, a lil too much...*lol* But u already know...

Serial, you be MIA...but yes I will be in Minnesota soon, home of the Vikings...

RobMack...Greetings is funny as hell...I will roast anyone that says that, but its kinda cool, its kinda like saying "BEHOLD"...*lol*
Yea Kaeven always surprises me with the answers to life he has, he's too smart!

DivineLavender said...

I can't believe you are leaving. Chicago got a way of drawing you back. No place on earth like Chicago...for real.

Wish you the best!

I learned how to ride a bike..it is a rush.

Rashan Jamal said...

So when are you gonna post the pj pics? LOL Glad you having some fun before you leave the big city.

LUVIN ME said...

Bike riding is a lot of fun. I ride with my man all the time, but I don't trust anyone else...

Knockout Zed said...

What the fuck did I miss? You leavin'? Where you goin'? You takin' me?

KZ