Friday, August 25, 2006

Its been a long time coming...

Today marks an entire year I've been here in the blogverse...
I can't believe I made it this far, so many times I wanted to quit.
So many times, I've changed my blog address.

I've met so many wonderful, funny, crazy people.
I've learned that there are a lot of people out there just like me.
I can't believe we're having a Bloggers Convention on my Blog-versary

Some bloggers keep it real at all costs, I love that!
ALL YOU MALE BLOGGERS HAVE PISSED ME OFF FOR THE DAY, because yall haven't responded honestly to my last post. Is there some MANLAW that forbids you from commenting on that subject matter?
Some bloggers are haters....I hate that...
Some bloggers are horny all the time, just like me.
Some bloggers have trouble finding a suitable mate, like me.
Some bloggers have some of the same problems as I do.
Some bloggers are freaks like me...yall know who yall are...
Some bloggers have supported me....Ms. Perdie, Dell Gines...
Some bloggers have given wise words of advice just when I needed it....Nikki, That Girl Tam...
Some bloggers don't blog anymore cause they traded their blog for myspace....GEORGIAPEACH, I'm so mad at you!
Some bloggers are very insightful.
Some bloggers are boring.
Some bloggers are too funny!
Some bloggers are beautiful.
Some bloggers are ugly inside and out. (They'll never post a picture, just hate on everyone else)
Some bloggers like to leave anonymous boguish comments, cause they're cowards.
Some bloggers aren't afraid to speak up...I love that, keep it real and stand behind what you say.
Some bloggers have turned their blog into money. (How can I be down?)
Some bloggers have sold merchandise on their blog.
Some bloggers have sexual blogs.
Some bloggers even post sexual pictures.
Some bloggers don't cuss.
Some bloggers will cuss you out and do it very well....JoJo Dancer aka Insanity
Some bloggers comment on my blog daily.
Some bloggers just come and read my shit and don't say nothing...(I hate that!)
Some bloggers blog daily, I love that!
Some bloggers blog when they feel like it. (I can't knock that, I'm the Queen of "when I feel like it")
Some bloggers have met fellow bloggers.
Some bloggers have spoken on the phone to fellow bloggers.

Okay, I'm done with my "some bloggers" rant.....

9 comments:

mrs.tj said...

Happy Anniversay! Do it up Big!
Holla!

MsPerdie said...

Some bloggers like me, just don't blog anymore, not because she doesn't want to, but because she doesn't have the time to... but some bloggers like me, still love you, and are still here for you. You have my numbers... when you need me, use 'em. Happy 1 year!

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I wish I was there this weekend to kick it with you. I'm glad I ran across you in the Blogosphere...you're a wonderful person!

Knockout Zed said...

Some bloggers wanna sniff your panties.

KZ

The Doctor said...

er...I jumped here from un-cut dopes blog. Happy aniversary.

Nika Laqui said...

Nique why you always make me laugh...

I'm going to bed now...*lol*

Zed you so nasty


Knine and Trizzy, thanks for commenting this go round...I shouldn't have to call you out...*lol*

Dynasty you shoulda been there for the food fight!

Perdie you know I love you, but I hate you not bloggin...make time!!

layne bowden said...

Happy Blogger Anniversary, lil Girl!!

I agree with you about the bloggers who hang around your spot for HOURS on end without sayin' a damn thing. At least say, "Hi! I was here!" or sumthin'... sheesh!! (LOL)

Be... eternal! Peace.

Angel said...

hey there ms. nsane! i dont want you clownin' me so im leaving a comment. i like your spot. i'll ahve to come back more often. your "beat your meat" spot is cool too! dammit if blogger aint a place for people to "cum and share..." ;-P LOL

Blah Blah Blah said...

I ain't a lurker...but ever now and then I do come by...I think I usually say something...but if I don't...it's only because ....either I don't know what to say OR I don't have nothing to say...lol

Happy Blog-o-vesary!