Friday, September 01, 2006

MEME A DAMN LONG ONE at that...

DAMN Butterfli, this meme long ass hell....
But I don't have nothing else to do so....

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5 feet 3 and a half inches....

2. Have you ever flown first-class?
Naw, but I did get an upgrade to business class....

3. One of your favorite books when you were a child?
The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham.

4. A good restaurant in your city?
Heaven on 7

5. What is your favorite small appliance?
Blender

6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
Drew, Budd's little brother.

7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
"The Christmas Song"

8. What was the first music that you ever bought?
My first album was The Boys, "Dial My Heart"

9. Do you do push-ups?
Yes....I need to get back on my grind

10. What was one of your favorite games as a child?
Monopoly

11.What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments?
Everything....my BBQ, potato salad, spaghetti....I'm BBQin this weekend....

12. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A real estate developer...

13. Your favorite Soup of the Day?
Broccoli Cheese

14. What in your life are you most grateful for?
My son...

15. Have you ever met someone famous?
Tony Brown of Tony Brown's Journal, NO I.D., Common, R. Pissy Kelly , and others, I did a whole post about this...

16. Date Of Birth?
2-11-80

17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
a. I'm hungry.
b. My daddy is getting on my damn nerves, I need to hurry up and get outta here.
c. I can't wait for my period to leave.

18. Three people you're thinking about right now:
a. my father's lil sexy contry co-worker, Skeet...*lol*
b. PCC, he calls me more now that I'm gone.....
c. Main, he loves me, but we will never be together like that...but I love him back, as a cool as friend/brother.

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
Water, Hennessy with RedBull, Coke, Grape Juice, Apple Cranberry Juice

20. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
I hate watching the news, its depressing and biased. I listen to WVON Black Talk of Chicago.

21. Current hair?
Cornrows

22. Current worry?
I smoked an ittie bittie piece of a blunt, now I may be dirty for my drug test.

23. Current hate?
My dad

24. Favorite place to be?
On the WestSide of Chicago with my homeboys, drinkin and talkin shit. In my own shit...

25. Least favorite place to be?
Where I am now, in someone else's home. Having to listen to their shit....Its only temporary though, I'll try to man up for the greater cause.

26. Do you consider yourself well organized?
I can be a little anal with it.

27. Do you believe in a afterlife?
Yes.

28. Where do you think you will be in 10 Yrs?
I plan on being back in Chicago, well established, gettig Kaeven ready to go to HighSchool at my and his father's alma mater.

29. Do you burn or tan?
Tan

30. Who was the last blogger you hung out with?
Teej, Nameliar...

31. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?
Optimistic

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Wednesday.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever song thats in my head.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid?
Freddy Kruger, my deceased auntie, the first and only funeral I ever attended.

35. What’s in your pockets right now?
I don't have any pockets.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Kaeven....

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
The denim designed bed sheets.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I was dragged by a go-kart and the skin on my right elbow was non-existent. The concrete burned my skin to the white meat, forreal...I ain't cry til the doctors started scrubbing that shit with a brillo pad....

39. Favorite song?
"All I Need"-Jay Z

40. How many TVs do you own?
I had 2 before I moved. Gave one away. Now I have one.

41. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them?
Too many....
My son....everyday
My child's father...everytime I talk to him.
My sister...whenever I talk to her.
Puddy....mistake
PCC....he already knew that.
Budd....I was drunk...*lol*
Main....I do love him like a brother
My auntie...


42. Last person that made you blush?
Skeet

43. Best Compliment received?
"You hold a great conversation."

44. What song is in your head?
"Smell my cologne call it purp by the zone"- Yung Joc "I KNOW You See It" I had no idea what he was saying his cologne was called til I got down here...

45. What is your favorite book?
I just read Slippin' by Y. Blak. It was a great book, based in Chicago's Southside. It dealt with the crack epidemic in our community and shed light on how youngster's are addicted to crack. DAMN....

46. Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex?
That homemade chili I made for Skeet. Well I was making it for my father, son and I, but he invited himself to dinner, so I had to make sure I put my "big toe" in it....*lol*

47. What songs do you want played at your wedding?
Sade- By Your Side

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I told all my friends to make sure "All I Need"-Jay Z is playing at my shit.

49. What were you doing at 12 midnight last night?
Sleep and dreaming.

50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life?
Economic parity in the black community.

13 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

Girl u dont HATE your dad thats not a nice thing to say..U better leave yo daddy co worker alone :)

Ladynay said...

I can't think how "All I need" goes for the life of me and I know I heard it b4! Ugh!

Glad you made it to TX, even happier that your happy in your new surroundings.

Nika Laqui said...

Negropino, I know thats not nice, but he's not nice either. I hate his alcoholic tendencies and his controlling behavior. I can't stand when someone sells you pie high in the sky dreams and then flip on you they get you where they want you.

LadyNay - First verse "Fuck it...
I guess I got my swagger back
Mama that said I killed her man
Well I guess I got the dagger back
It's the Roc bastards we are BACK!
In the heezy
Jiggaman, B. Sieg to M-Easy (what up fam?)
Oskino and Sparks and Freeweezy (holla!)
Mickey, Mallory, Chris and Neef, hey!
All I need is the love of my crew"

Chorus
All I need...
Rocawear... (check)
Nike Airs... (check)
Mean bucket... (uh huh)
Armadale in the club couple o' duckets (yeah)
Couple chicks by my side, let's ride
All I need...
That new coupe (got that)
A doo-rag and a pocket full o' loot (got those)
A sunny day some chicks that wanna play
And I'll be on my way

Nika Laqui said...

And Negropino, I will not leave Skeet alone....he just texted me....I'mma post a pic...*lol*

NegroPino™ said...

See I told ya them countray boys gonna turn u out

Nika Laqui said...

Ummm Negropino, don't you mean I will turn them out....*lol*

RobMack- You said it to, but alot of people tell me that...

Rashan Jamal said...

I think Nsane will be doing the turning out round these parts.

I love your answer to # 50, sign me up for that one.

All I Need is a hot song, but I don't know if i want it at my funeral. LOL

Nika Laqui said...

T.Cas....*lol*

Its not the lyrics to the song, but moreso the way I feel about the beat....maybe I'll just have the instrumental playing...

Prophetess said...

Girl, I thought you was gonna post up Daddy so I can see... LOL! I'm horny as a mofo, right now, and I need something to jack off to, LOL! You know I'm crazy, right? LOL! I don't want any song played at my funeral, but I do want to be buried in a Cadillac casket; you know, with the big ass emblem at the end of it, LOL!

Teej said...

LMBAO @ 'half a piece of joint'

Negroes I tell you!

"All I Need" is that shit. I think nigs is gon have to play Stevie's "As" at my shit!

Omar Ramon said...

i was juss talkin about comin to chi-town this morning....and yo black ass ain';t even there!!. thas what i get for dippin off on yo blog for too long. i'mma take the blame. Blogopia is in my heart but my mind be all ova the place...we all know how crazy do lol.

and i don't know no damn body in dallas !! so whas my alibi?!

damn whad pcc gon do?

i'm glad kaeven is cool even tho u ain't so cool wit pops.

the country IS fly for what it's worth.

i'mma have to slide you my number or something cuz as life goes on i get more and more seperated from my computer...when i do sit at my desk as opposed to floppin down in my bed my mail box be all full and blogopia gets neglected because that damn myspace is an attention hog. LOL.

Omar Ramon said...

slippin is on my dresser...i should crack it open..i've had it for about a month now if not longer...gee whiz

G. Mo said...

Dayummmm... that go-kart accident sounded kinda painful. A brillo pad??? Ouch!!!!!