Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DREAMS, DREAMS, DREAMS.....

"Dreams of F*ckin a NBA Nigga "

This dream was crazy. For some strange reason, Carmelo was at Kaeven's daycare center/basketball camp. But Melo was in a wheelchair, sitting on the sidelines. I couldn't find Kaeven, I guess they were gone on a trip or something. Anyway, I started talking to Melo and before I knew it, I was kissing those sexy ass lips. Mmmm, I could really feel it too, they were so soft.

We kept on kissing and heavy petting, before I knew it, I could feel his boner. It was huge. We didn't do it, unfortunately, but we kept on making out. Then suddenly, he could walk again. So we was just kickin it and then La La show her ass up. She just dropped by before she went to TRL, but when she saw me there, she stalled a bit.


That was my Q to leave, but Melo knew she had to go, so he tried to stall me a bit. He asked me did I want a drink. I said, "Sure, what do you have?" Then La La says, "We got some E&J." I'm looking like, "Why is yall drinking Erk and Jerk?" But I knew what Melo was doing so I said fuck it and began to drink it. Still that bitch would not leave and he started getting mad. We had unfinished business.

I was still imagining the way his boner felt in my hand and I wanted to feel it somewhere else. But La La stayed, so I left and told Melo on the low, I would be back. Why was La La tryna befriend me? She like, "Where you live girl?"...I say, "I'm not to far away" and I left.


The only reason I had this dream about Melo was because I finally saw the "Stop Snitchin" clip with him on it. I just wish I could've got laid.

STOP SNITCHIN ft. Melo

9 comments:

MZPEACH said...

YOUR BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL~~~~~

MZPEACH said...

WHy the fuck you didn't stick around. Child, they wanted to do a threesome. You are so lame!...lol

Nika Laqui said...

*lol* You stupid GP...
Melo ain't want that....he was tryna get rid of her...*lol*
Thanks hun, in regards to the blog...

LUVIN ME said...

I love the new look...

That was a strange dream...

TTD said...

likin the new look! did u wake up thinking melo was there? lol! i never had a dream about AI - which is strange b/c i've been in love w/ him for like 10+ years now!

That Girl Tam said...

damn phreak!!! HAHAHAHA...

I love the new colors...

The_Practitioner said...

Wow. Even in your dreams your sexiness has healing powers. ;o)


SD (Back Up Inna Hizzy)

Rashan Jamal said...

You need me to occupy LaLa while you and Melo do your thing? I got you!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

i like the new digs...need you to hook up mine like that...crazy ass dream...

oh yeah...formerly sarccastik!!!!