Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"When I know she's gonna runaway, am I to live to serve the next day
When I know she's gonna be wit him, so hallelujah, praise God King
And I know you're gonna runaway, am I to live to serve the next day
When I know you gonna be wit him, can't beleive that this is happenin"
-Slick Rick "Runaway"

" I think the best thing is to block her out/cuz she doesn't give a fuck about/So much change and true it in, you would of cared to wish the u-nion/She's not a phony, turn the Sony off, you better overcome the lonely of/Although a brother lettin that, thus don't know where I'm headin at"

" I know I should say fine fed it yea/and think about all the girls ahead of ya"

So some nosey ass bastard been reading my shit!!!

PUDDY...."Yea I know who you are, I just said yo name"-Kanye West "Touch the Sky Video"


Nigga you know all you have to do is ask and I will tell, but you ain't ready....SO STOP READING my BLOG, you BASTID!!!! And while you ahead, you better stop playing with women...ain't no way in hell, you gone have just a strictly physical relationship without feelings getting involved, with a woman, so get that out yo head....(unless she's married, still thats a toss up, or if she's in love with someone else...)

Lucky, I'm not one of the crazy ones, cause "playing with my emotions is like playing with my money"..but keep on in your manner and it will be one less nigga....I'm not talking bout me, but some other chic...


Til Next Time, DICK WAD, PUDDY!!!

3 comments:

muffins gone WILD! said...

whoa! did i miss something? err i need to back it up a few posts!

MZPEACH said...

Gasp*. Too many guys from the hood be on the internet nowadays....lol

fuckgoogle said...

A few folks got me noid about what I post....I guess in a way blogs aren't meant for everyone to read.