Monday, July 10, 2006

MISSED CALL
PRIVATE
5:26am


I only know one person who wakes that early to get ready for work....if that was him, I'm flattered to be his first thought when he awakes....

I can only think of one song to express my sentiments...

" Roll up the doja, henny and c-c-c-cola. [You make me smile]
And I'm co-co-ming over, ‘cause it’s ne-never over. [ooh]" - "Addiction" Kanye West

We would listen to this song over and over, together....
Those were the days...
If yall haven't noticied I'm a little sad...
Dad says I don't love him, I just want to control him and once I get him where I want him, I'll toss him like the rest...

I say Dad's lying...he thinks I'm heartless and he said I never loved anyone....*lol*
But this may be true, but then again maybe not....

Til I'm feeling a little bit better, BallSACS....*lol*

11 comments:

MZPEACH said...

Awww. Hugs. Be strong Insanely. I hope you feel better.

Knockout Zed said...

Snap outta this shit!!!! I need you back.

KZ

Teej said...

c'mon and give up the ghost.....

ILLstate said...

I guess it takes more than good dick to make a woman happy long term

LUVIN ME said...

Let it Go!

mrs.tj said...

Nigga you better Man Up! You know how we do...we gonna give you a "Gimme" on this on! LOL! Naw just playing. No matter what we do someone is going to call us wrong, so fuck it the only thing we know how to do is US! So DO YOU CHICK! You know WE LUV YA!
Holla!

NegroPino™ said...

((((((HUGS)))))))

Prophetess said...

Girl, you better snap out of it! That ni**a's dick wasn't THAT good... I told 'ya; he GONE be back!

TTD said...

aww.. dont be sad.. gotta do whats best for you!

NameLiar said...

C'mon you can do this! I know you can...Pimpin' ain't easy but it can be done!

Nika Laqui said...

Ok, maybe I'm not sad, just acting like a stubborn kid in the candy store that can't get her way....*pouting*

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY....

Thats why he had to hit the road...