Saturday, July 15, 2006


HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY DERRY!!! But you don't look a day over 25....

I miss you fammo...
You always smelled so good...
And was dressed to impress...

And the way you ate me....oh god...seeing your gold teeth sparkling down there...

Your waterbed, and how you maintained your rhythm on it....who knew you could actually fuck on a waterbed....

Remember, you taught me P control....you told me to concentrate...now everytime I concentrate, I hear your voice, saying, "Concentrate....let loose on the way down, tighten up on the way up...."

Remember how we always used to cum simultaneously, in the 69 position.

And we listened to Carl Thomas "Emotional" CD, each and every day, on repeat while we slept...

Remember that fight we had, we didn't talk for weeks, then you broke down and called me and we made up.

Remember the day in the picture? We rode around Dallas, in my dad's drop top Z28 Camaro, drinking Henny and blowin doe doe...

Remember when you helped me take all those microbraids out of my head? We stayed up til 5am....

Remember you was ready to kill a nigga for me?

I remember you cried with me for my life....

And I had yo back when you got evicted...

And that scar you have on your chin....so sexy, I loved kissing it...
Your beard, I enjoyed playing with....
Your accent....
Your sense of humor...
Your slang...
You never tried to control me....you let me do as I pleased...
Your smoking (weed) habits....I never wanted for no weed ever!

I can't listen to any artist from Nawlins, without thinking of you, I know you groovin to that shit, as we speak...

You put me on to "Screwed and Chopped Up" music and got mad when I took yo DJ Screw Mixtape....

You would always listen to the "radidio"(radio)...your word...*lol*

Remember, we watched the "Dirty Third" (Down South version of State Property)

You loved to have fun....we had lots of fun....

We had ideas for business plans, we planned on being business partners....

I have to find you, before I get to Dallas....
I asked my dad to find you for me...He say, "What I look like looking around for a nigga?"...*lol*

Til I see you again....

6 comments:

TTD said...

happy birthday derry

Anonymous said...

Ohhh seems u got love for this lil critter..you need to find this dude and get up with him. That tribute was almost beautiful...lol
NIKa is wild...so do you still bump that screw?

i like liquor and tv said...

shoot, now i want a dude with a gold tooth to go down on me

Tenacious said...

nice tribute :-)

fuckgoogle said...

And if its meant to be it'll be soon....good luck wit that..1

NegroPino™ said...

happy birthday Derry..........Girl u know u aint goign ot Dallas!!!!