Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"GO HEAD AND KICK A MAN WHILE HE'S DOWN"
(Second post of the day)



As I sit here enjoying the final episode, of the first season of "The Wire", I receive a call from guess who?


"Hello.."

"Hey baby, I need a good fucking"

"I'm on my period..."

"Well I need some fiii ass head...I'm depressed and stressed out. I might be getting locked up. I need to have some fun."

"I was wondering when you was gone call me...When you coming?"

"I'll be there tomorrow..."

I'll try to postpone it til Friday, that way I can send him off right. I was doing just fine, til he called with the disturbing news. Now, I'm all sad. I mean, I knew he had this coming, but I guess now, reality has hit. In 60 seconds, my hit list which contained 2, is now down to ZERO....

I hate seeing niggas locked up. But hell, the entire time I was watching all 13 episodes of "The Wire", he is all I could think about, although his life isn't as hectic as the show, I know that's the shit he faces in a day to day.

So sad, so sad, PCC, you shoulda known better. Maybe I can reach him through my letters inspiring him to change. Not for me, cause I don't want him to myself like that, but for himself and most importantly, his baby girl....

Til next time, BLOG FAM....(I'm not in the mood to cuss yall out...)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Liked the Phyllis Hyman video

MZPEACH said...

Terrible.

LUVIN ME said...

That's so sad...

NegroPino™ said...

Hopefully he can change his ways..maybe u can inspire him and hold him down...i know how letters can get one thru....

Charles said...

Damn...you had a hit list???

Anyways...sorry to hear about your boy. I'm sure your letters will help too.

mrs.tj said...

Holla!

Ms.Honey said...

We pray so.

Thanks for not cursing us out.

Nika Laqui said...

You crazy Honey Libra...*lol*
I done cussed enough muthafuckas out in the past few days, I hang tight on my BLOG FAM for a while...not for too long though...*lol*

fuckgoogle said...

Damn you's a hell of a friend.....Don't cuss me out either. Thanks in advance.

Didi Roby said...

Damn it!