Saturday, July 08, 2006

Kickin up Dust Part 2

So NsaneLee takes Nika's phone to the store with her, leaving Nika at home. She runs her errands and receives 2 more calls from Puddy. Which she doesn't answer.

Then he texts her again.

Puddy: Ok, you see me tryin to call you and holla at you, and you gone continue to act an ass and ignore me. I'll go ahead and grant yo wish, I won't call back.

NLS responds: Puddy, there's nothing to talk about, my minutes ain't free anyway....ain't no sweat off yo balls....

Puddy: Dude you know you dun pissed me off and messed up my day with his anonymous bullshit. Please stop texting me, cause you're making the situation worse.

NLS responds: My bad, I apologize. But you'll never hear from me again..;-)

Puddy: Whatever MF...

NsaneLee laughs to herself on the inside and begins to carry her bags into the house and Nika opens the door for her and begins to put away her items from the store.

NLS: Ok, you won't be hearing from that nigga ever again in life.

Nika: What have you done, you crazy bitch?

NLS: I told that nigga to kick rocks...*lol*

Nika: No seriously?

NLS: I told him he don't have to worry about hearing from us ever again.

Nika: I should text him and tell him that was you writing all that shit.

NLS: Bitch, stop acting like you don't got that "holla back" pussy. He'll be back, if not, no sweat off yo balls...Right? Get some gangsta bout yaself...You done already told the nigga in the heat of passion you loved him. So I had to redeem yourself for you. You can't have that nigga thinking he got you like that. Didn't daddy raise you better than that?

Nika: I'm calling my dad and telling him what you did......

NLS: You daddy already told you way back FUCK HIM, you don't listen....

Nika: So, I'm still calling him....Dad, guess what NsaneLee did? Now what do I do?

Dad: Throw yo hands up in the air and say FUCK IT, he'll be back, if not, oh well. Two tears in a bucket, fuck it!! Women have the power, the power is in the pussy. Women just throw the power away. There's a trap that lays between yo legs, you have the power to trap a nigga. You are 1000 Queens of Sheeba. You're beautiful on the inside and out. You don't think you are all of that, do you?

Nika: I'm cute....

Dad: You're more than cute...You're gorgeous. You sell yourself short. If a nigga can't appreciate that shit, FUCK HIM! You can have any nigga you want, just keep working it out, to maintain yo sexy. You'll still look good 20 years from now. You are blessed with the good, young genes on both sides of the family. If this is the object of your desire, then start playing the game.

Nika: What game?

Dad: Lack of attention, of the second party , brings forth full attention of the first party. Its usually the other way around.

Nika: Why am I the second party?

Dad: Cause you the muthafucka jockin....

They both laugh...

Dad: Don't concentrate on Puddy, you're still young yet...You'll meet another Puddy. You need to just come to Dallas.....

So there it is....decision is final...FUCK HIM!!!

Til next time, African Booty Scratchers.....*lol*





My Rhapsody Playlist

16 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

Mmmmm, Puerto Ricans, that sounds like a plan....

fuckgoogle said...

Wow it was that easy...sheesh....of course I don't know the history but damn.

TTD said...

whatever happened to PCC? why dont you f*ck w/ him anymore... it had to be more than you'd rather be w/ puddy...especially if you cut puddy off so easily...

but 1 thing for sure.. you do deserve better...

Nika Laqui said...

I talked to PCC a few days ago...
He bout to get sent up, but I could never be with PCC like that, he too much into the streets....I need stability...
I might give PCC some before he get sent up...MIGHT!!!
Just cause I cut Puddy off that easily doesn't mean that it was easy or that I wanted to do it...

Mr.Slish said...

Proud of a baby girl.. Lol..." I got that Holly Back pussy" CLASSIC!!!

Yo daddy sounds like a pimp..lol.. Like his words of wisdom...

Mr.Slish said...

I meant Holla..lol

Nika Laqui said...

Daddy is a pimp, thats why I know all the tricks niggas try to pull cause of daddy, Slish...

LUVIN ME said...

Yo daddy is a pimp...

Thsi was like some off teh wall Zane s***!

Glad you got him off you. Can't give them too much to work with...Especially when he is not giving you all that you need.

Rashan Jamal said...

First off, your last profile pics have been beautiful. Secondly, I gotta cosign with Mr. Slish. Your dad did drop some pimp knowledge on you. You'll find another one.

Prophetess said...

Girl, that negro is gone folla you to Dallas...

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

so is the move to dallas official...oh shyt...look out dallas...

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

see that's the game i'm putting on lil'sarccastik was she gets older...then like a dude...handle your business pimpin!!!!

MZPEACH said...

hmmmmmm... I'll wait until part three..lol.
Stay strong Insanely. You are making me proud.
I've forgot? Why are we cutting Puddy off TOTALLY again? :)
I'm just saying.......
Hell, ain't nobody say go cold turkey for goodness sakes!

Little Brown Girl said...

Your Daddy is a wise man. I love this line "Lack of attention, of the second party , brings forth full attention of the first party." Truer words have never been spoken...

NegroPino™ said...

U killing me with the 'HOLLA BACK" cocha..is that what its called..so now I got a name for it..Thanks ma


and she's SESSY!!!!!!!

ShawnQt said...

"Two Tears in a bucket..." I love it, LOL!