Tuesday, July 11, 2006

HUMAN NATURE

Music Codes by SongArea.com

"Express yourself, dont repress yourself
And Im not sorry [Im not sorry]
Its human nature [its human nature]"

"Im breakin all the rules I didnt make"
"Would it sound better if I were a man?"
"we all feel the same way"
"i have no regrets"
"just look in the mirror"

"i dont have to justify anything"
"Im just like you"

I just can't understand or accept this "double standard" bullshit. Even though man(woman) has evolved, the standards of what a woman should/shouldn't do or be are still the same...
I think its lame...

Men are pimps and women are deemed hoes/freaks. No one wants to make a hoe/freak a housewife, but they love the sex and pleasure a hoe/freak will and can provide.

We're all humans, with animalistic behavior patterns. The same shit men do, women also do. But men can openly and boastly admit to their dealings, while women keep most things in their closet full of skeletons, for fear of being labeled hoe/freak....

I can definitely say I have experienced life to the fullest, in the sexual realm. Now most men will frown upon my dealings, but I say fuck you, cause I did what I wanted to do and I live with no regrets....
But if I was a man, I would be the pimpin-est nigga out there...
But naw...

Women are supposed to be demure and reserved.

Women shouldn't like sex as much as men.

Women shouldn't fulfill their wildest fantasies.

Women shouldn't have many sex partners.

I could go on and on, on what women shouldn't do. But I'm sure if women can be as honest as, I am, you will find, that all women are not as demure as they seem.
Its a front, and I'm not the one to front, you need to know what you're getting before you get into something. I want to know the same...

Just as women front, men front as well(DL brothers).

Just imagine if the roles were reversed....

*Men are supposed to be demure and reserved.

That means no being aggressive, which means, bottom line, you'll never get the sex you want....

*Men shouldn't like sex.

That just sounds stupid to say....

*Men shouldn't fulfill their wildest fantasies.

That means no 3somes, no sloppy wet blow jobs...

*Men shouldn't have many sex partners.

That means there will be a lot of niggas out there with weak sex....where will you learn?

Bottom line, men will not have enjoyable sexual experiences if this was the case. So who made it a rule, that women can't enjoy sex just like "the next man"?

Is it because we are deemed as the "weaker vessel"?

Or because, we are supposed to tend to the household duties and the children?

I'm saying, I know in certain countries, they burn the women's clitoris off, so that she can't experience pleasure from sex, her sole purpose is for reproduction. But at the same time, dude is getting all this pleasure...

This shit is pissing me off...

I love being honest, I hate to lie and I hate liars...
So why can 't a muthafucka honor my experiences and my truths without looking at me like I'm some type of skank hoe?

Shit, we all know that men marry that woman they "think" is a virgin or is sexually inexperienced, but don't be fooled, she holding back, cause she know if you only knew how she really got down, you would not spend that (is it 7 months???) 7 months salary on that diamond rang.

Men feel they can't bring that hoe/freak home to meet mom. Well mom has done some shit too in her lifetime.

{Sidenote: Any mothers/grandothers I meet love me. I appear sweet, demure, and innocent. Yes, I said, appear, as long as, son doesn't tell her how I sucked his dick from behind..*lol* Mama prolly sucked dick from behind, thats how she met yo daddy...*lol*}


So where does this lead? Married men frequenting strip clubs, because wifey can't shake it like that. (She can, she just not,cause then you gonna wanna know how she learn to shake it like that and who else she shaked it like that for...)

Or that nigga out tricking off on his mistress, cause he not happy sexually at home and mistress lays it down....

All the while, yo wife ain't getting sexed by you, what you think she gone be on??? You really think she at a church meeting, huh? While yo ass, at the strip club?

Not saying, that a woman can't have that one man, to make her an honest women...because it can happen. I feel if I had the right one I would be faithful. Shit, once my BD and my relationship became a true relationship, I cut all that extra bullshit, unless BD was privy to it and agreed to it. Hell, I was even faithful to Mr. DL, until he started to act out,but I digress...

I'm just saying, no one knows a woman like a woman, just as men know how men get down. I know bitches, I got a pussy and I know how it operates, all bitches got pussy's right?

I've witnessed shady dealings of women that swear up and down, they are soo demure, but when the shit hit the fan, she was known to get down....

Men, you know how dick operates...
If the wind blows, it gets hard...
You can even tell how another man thinks because yall share the same organ...

So why can't I know how bitches get down, when I really know? I hate when hoes wanna look down on me, cause I enjoy my sex, when they 45 yrs. old and never had an orgasm...
Maybe if you open yourself up and be true to your feelings, you could get there.....

I love my REAL BITCHES....shout out to Mrs. TJ, BrownSugga-non bloggin ass,Insanity, GeorgiaPeach, Nikki, NastiGirl(NaughtiGirl), LadyNay, Nique, Trina,ILLNana...any other real bitches if I forgot to name, my bad....

But these my bitches, cause they keeps it real, regardless of how the FUCK you feel...and I bet you they get what they want, each and every time, never leaving dissappointed....

Now I can go on and on, all day long about this...but I will hate to believe, I won't find my mate, cause I go after what I want and I get it...

However, I do believe their should be a limit to sexual partners, for both men and women...which is why I'm not taking any new applications for any new dick...


If I need it, I already know where I can go to get it GOOD. I don't mind back tracking, at least I know what I'm getting before I give the goods up and add another unnecessary notch to my belt. Then, too, I deem myself as demure, cause, I'm not the one to be having sex with different people in short time frames....

Like, right now, I don't even want to touch or look at a PCC, don't get me wrong, he's always a backtrack, but right now, I have Puddy's juices on me...

The shit was reversed when I was doing PCC on the regular, I wanted Puddy, but he couldn't get it until I wiped PCC off me....

Ok, I'ma shut up, cause some women (minus my real bitches) will be mad at me...oh well...

I know my mama a hoe, although she will never admit to it...but I know...some of the shit she's pulled is straight outta pocket, I would NEVER...

I guess all I need is a REAL NIGGA, that can "handle the truth".

I guess the truth hurts...but a lie hurts even more...


Til next time, NUMBNUTS...*lol*




23 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Tell us how you really feel Nsane! LOL That was some real shit you dropped there.

I think men dont want a hoe, but we don't want no virgin either. We want the freaky shit, but don't want to think about where the girl learned it.

Or maybe that's just me.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Bravo!!! That shit deserves a fuckin STANDING OVATION!!

Thanx for the shout-out. I love when real chicks recognize one another and respect each others game. So many girls hate on each other and the shit is sad!

fuckgoogle said...

And now all I need you to do is go to every major city preach the gossip and throw an after party....*I'm just kidding* unless.....I don't not why it's just the way it is everyone isn't as opened minded as they should be and some things just won't ever go over with the average jane and john doe.....but I like your thinking...lol...1

Unknown said...

Ok this post confused the hell outta me. I was ready high five you and shit and then at the end you start talking bout now wanting to increase your "number". I mean you just got through talking about breaking loose of that bullshit double standard mentality and then you go and impose the same shit on yourself. If a woman wants to sleep with a new man every day of the week and fuck until her labia were numb, purple and elongated then she should be able to do that and not have nobody say shit about it.

LUVIN ME said...

Now that was some real s***! I have an innocent look as well, so I know exactly what you mean. If mom only knew what went on behind closed doors...

I keep my man happy, every chance I get, and I don't give a d*** what anyone thinks about it. I have sex, love sex, and will continue having sex!

Zeezy4Sheezy said...

I agree with you.. I love nasty girls.. just make sure u can be a good chameleon in front of the family though..

DOWN wit the double standards!!
Hoes got to eat 2.

If I can find one I would marry a good honest hardworking ho in a sec.. Cuz see sluts are just nast and show no discrecpancies but ho's .... they just don't make em like they use to.

Thanks for keepin it gangsta.. I guess that's why a nigga keeps getting pulled back like Chingy.. damn that was a hot metaphor

Prophetess said...

I'm flashing my Real Bitch signs to you, sis! I say: Fuck bitches! If they mad atchu', it's 'cause they mad that they can't be real with themselves. My mom had it BAD holding a grudge against "fast, loose women". I told her one day: "You need to get down off your high ass horse, 'cause I know you done sucked some dick in your lifetime. And obviously you and daddy was doing some freak shit 'cause ya'll birthed 9 chill'uns into the world. Hell you talkin' 'bout?"

Everyday, I look in the mirror and remind myself that I am a sex having, shit talking, weed smoking ass hoe. I'm not trying to charm anybody into liking me. You either love me or leave me. Plain and simple. I'm not trying to win friends and influence people. I usually tell a snobbish bitch to try some weed and let a man fuck her until her head falls off. After they take my suggestions, they usually come back days later telling me all about it, how good the weed was and how good the dick was.

And men need to get down off their high ass horses, too! Trying to be uppity towards an experienced woman. Negro, please. You done slung yo' dick around town, too...

Life is real

Nika Laqui said...

Woodrow...
I said men and women shouldn't have too many sexual partners, but if they want to do that, then FINE BY ME!!!

This is more a personal choice for me...
I'M STRAIGHT....

I've done more in one day than some muthafuckas dun done in they whole life...*lol*

You gotta train new dick, talk to new dick, and new dick might not like what you like, so I'd rather backtrack before adding an unnecessary notch to my belt....but thats my choice, but if a man or woman wants to continue adding muthafuckas to they hit list, gettin weak sex in return,thats they business, but thats not my cup of tea...

T.Cas, thats exactly what I mean...Women ain't looking at men, like I wonder where he learned to eat coochie that good...well maybe she does, but we not gone look at dude like a whore cause he does it so well...or get mad cause we know he did that shit somewhere else before...As long as, she is who you with in the now and present, her past shouldn't matter, cause how you would you like to be judged based upon shit you did when you were young and running wild?

Nique, I think sometimes, I'm too aggressive for my own good...Thanks for the compliment...

Trina, Thats the shit that gotta stop, females hating on other females...We have to love one another. I'm so far from a hater, if a see a woman doing her thang, I'm the first to compliment her, while bitches with esteem issues look for any faults in that woman so she can let the hate begin....

Blue Butterfli, LMAO yes if you want dude and his friend to use them then thats yo business...and you don't have to be just playin...*lol* Why is that deemed hoe-ish cause if a nigga bagged his girl and her friend he a PIMP!...What men don't tell you is, thats one of their many fantasies to see his woman get a train ran on her....in the back of his mind he fantasizes, but may not be able to see it come to frution....but its still his fantasy and he gets off thinking about it....

Nika Laqui said...

INSANITY, Thats why you MY BITCH!!! I live by this "Love me, hate to love me or love to hate me"...I hate uppity ass men and women...My mom is the first one to talk down on women enjoying sex, but she is the first woman I knew to have her own skeletons that she couldn't hide forever....

NegroPino™ said...

Niggas is confrused straight up and down.....they want the independent fine intelligent bitch but settle with teh section 8 governtment check collecting ,3 kid having broad......whats really good? Then they get so insecure cuz u got another mans name tatted on you, that they dont wanna fawk with u no more......


Pu$$Y is Power...they cant live with it..but they cant live WITHOUT THEm


Thanks MA..Real BItCHES UNITE!!!!!!

Nika Laqui said...

You sound like my dad, saying that shit IllNana, nigga is "confrused", confrusterated...*lol*

Charles said...

It's ill...cause I feel you on all of this. But being a guy...Imma be straight up. Well...I can't speak for everyone...I'm gonna speak on my own shit. What I want...I want that girl who can be real with me and is cool as hell...lady in the streets, but she can get gutter when it needs be...and being a freak doesn't hurt at all. Everyone ain't perfect, and you ain't born bein a freak...all that's learned behaviour. Wherever you learn it...whatever...it makes you you. I'd just rather not think about most of it. So...I guess in sum, I want someone who's cool, funny, intelligent, trill...and ain't afraid to be nasty. But...that's just me.

Miz JJ said...

Great post. I agree. You need to be strategic about your shit though. I am not going to be revealing my entire past to no dude. Fuck.That. It's the past. Move it along.

NegroPino™ said...

CLIT CAMPAIGN IN FULL EFFECT......!!!!!!

I know bitches, I got a pussy and I know how it operates, all bitches got pussy's right?

^^^^this is false in some ways..cuz niggas is pussies too and they act liek they get periods they more moodier than the bithces I knwo.....

Tenacious said...

I agree with you 500%

And why is that one of my favorite Madonna songs?

Redstallyun said...

Bitches DO love to front about lovin the dick. I LOVE SEX- and er'ythang wit it. In school people called me "crass" cause I talked about fuckin and gettin fucked like I was 25yrs. old then. I actually prayed to stop likin sex so much cause I was tryin to get right wit God, but HE knows your heart, and he knows I love sex, so...I tell niggaz- bitches want it as bad as you do. I done woke my nigga up out HIS sleep, done got into it cause THEY didn't feel like fuckin right then. LOL! Have you ever done some shit so freaky yall don't wanna look each other in the eye the next mornin?WHoo, I might have to call him tonite!

brooklyn babe said...

You should help lil Kim with her lyrics...
You're so much better.
Numbnuts right back at cha babe!

Over n' Out
Bk Babe

Knockout Zed said...

Seven months salary my ass!!!

Now that I got that out of the way:
Ay, how many times have I said on my blog "Fuck a good girl!" That shit is fake. A man can't think of his bird getting hers from some place else. I say, go get that shit from a cat still willing to teach ('cuz I'm not) and come back when you know what you need to know.

KZ

TTD said...

not saying that we should be out here f*cking any & everything.. but if women arent f*cking like that... who will the men f*ck???

Nika Laqui said...

MizJJ, you are so right, strategic....however, if a MF ask, I will tell, then they wanna cut you off, "I don't want to know"...HELL NAW, lemme explain my case before you get all the wrong ideas...

IllNana, you are so CRAZY!!! ...*lol*

*lol* BrooklynBabe...

Zed, I guess men have to come of age before they can truly appreciate a freak....I guess thats why my dad keep telling me to leave these young ones alone and date an older man, but I don't want an old fart...*lol* He has to still look and act young...

Charles, when we getting married, I got yo ring....*lol*

SLUMP FACADE said...

Now wait a minute little lady, just for the record, I'd love to make a whore/freak a house wife; that way I won't have to deal with the,"will you respect me in the morning bullshit."

Nika Laqui said...

TTD, of course don't fuck any and everything, cause a woman would stay fuckin in that case...ALL WOMEN ALL SHAPES, SIZES and COLORS....I don't know too many men that turn down sex...but as long as, its who you wanted to fuck, it shouldn't be a problem with anyone else...or as long as, you weren't fuckin just for bread....

muffins gone WILD! said...

*curses* don't get me started with the double standards!