Monday, July 24, 2006

GANGSTA CITY...

This weekend was a wild, trying, drunken, to temporarily relieve my sorrows. Please bear with me, for there are so many things going through my mind.

Friday, I anticipated taking a drug test and I studied, but to my dismay, I didn't take any drug test....So I drank all that nasty water for nothing and wasted a dub($20) on my study materials...

Fine, I plan an evening of drunken solitude, until I receive a call from my first, T. He asks me to hold out on getting a pint of Henno, for we can get a Fifth, if I wait on him. While I waited, I get a call from my landlord,stuck up, bitchy female, who's unwilling to continue taking partial rent payments, considering, I get paid through unemployment every 2 weeks. Ok, fine, I refuse to argue with you, but at the same time, don't try to play me like I'm dumb. You can't legally evict a person within a week. The process takes at least a month, and $1000 out of yo pocket. So I hung up on the bitch. She has her husband call me, and he's speaking sensible. I know, just like you know, you don't want to take me to court, so the best solution would be me, relinquishing the apartment, as soon as possible, for both of our sakes.

So that leaves me with an uneasy feeling, I guess Dallas is where I'm headed....
Then T calls me and tells me he not coming. Muthafucka, I just passed the liquor store on my way home and now I'm in the house dealing with bullshit, and I hate leaving back out once I'm in....so I head to the liquor store, cop me a pint of that "Fine Nigga Wine". He then says, he's coming since I'm so depressed about my situation. I'm not depressed, its just crunch time. Besides, I have to go tell baby daddy, the bad news....

T comes with a Fifth, to add to my pint and we get drunk. I forget my problems, temporarily. Then our mutual friend, as well as, my BD friend, comes through with his girlie. We continue drinking and shit talking. J and his girlie, fall out, she sleeping on all fours with her head on the couch, moaning, so me and T are laughing our asses off. Mind you, J and T were to make a liquor run, but J fell asleep. So I was off of RedBull and Henno, I wanted more, cause I wasn't sleepy yet. I cover ole girl's booty with a blanket, and we head out to the store, which was closed. I'm glad we didn't leave earlier or that J and T didn't go, as planned, because of what transpired, while I was at home drinking.

Saturday, I go to visitation, with a sundress on....mmmmm, too many thangs can be done with an inmate and a sundress, lemme tell you, shit, I almost got it in...*lol* Well, okay, he did fondle my clit, and stick his finger in me, through the dress, I sucked his finger, and gave him a view of my cat...I cried, cause I told him I had to move to Dallas...he quickly stopped me crying by making a joke, saying when I cry , my lips curl up looking like the front of a Camaro, so I busted into laughter...he so STOOPID...*lol* He cried too, because Kaeven sang the "Ant song" for him. He was happy and sad, that Kaeven still remembered the song, he sang that song while Kaeven was in my belly and down the hall as he carried Kaeven after I gave birth. A very touvhing moment. Kevin said, I should move to Minnesota with his mom, get paid to help her around the house because she just survived brain surgery, and Kaeven can be with his grandma. Sounds good, besides its closer to Chicago than Dallas.

So once I get back to the city, I call my homeboys from around the way and see what they on....

They tell me that on Friday, they had a rough night. So I bend on them to see whats up. They tell me, they hit the liquor store and there's 7 people in the store, supposedly not together, but just standing around, not buying shit. One 6'7 nigga 300lbs. come up to my guy and start talking gay shit, he dismissed him, then some other nigga came over co-signing. My otther guy gets grabbed by his shirt from the front and from the back by 2 guys, and as he punches the one in the front, elbows the one in back, they pull out a piece, and he comes outta his shirt and gets out of the store. My other guy, tries to hit the ATM, before this all transpired, but luckily for him, he wasn't able to get money out. He then scuffles a bit, and gets out of the store, somewhat unscarred, but they got his debit card. My guy is still in the store, and when he tries to leave, 5 more niggas come in from the outside and tell him get back in the store. Once it was all said and done, my nigga left with a pumpkin head, a bloodshot eye, and bleeding kidneys, for they stomped the nigga out and popped him for $175, his cellphone, house keys, and wallet. I guess they was planning to hit his crib up, but his ID doesn't have the correct address. The bitches behind the bulletproof glass sat and watched this shit take place and nver called the cops, for the entire 40 minutes this shit took place in the store.....

I'm out of Gangsta City, shit, that coulda been my boys T and J, which are no where near from the hood, or that coulda been me and T, or I coulda been with those cats and ain't no telling what them niggas woulda done to me.....

So Sunday, I called my mother in law and she is so happy that we are coming to be with her. She said she will help me as much as possible to get on my feet, and they also have programs for single moms, to help themm get houses. She say I could be set up in a crib within 45 days....So Minnesota here I come.....Besides, Kaeven will be with his only grandma that wants to take an active part in being grandma, cause my momma ain't tryna do shit, hell she ain't wanna raise me....And I'm not tellin my mom shit...she'll call and I'll tell her where I am....I learned that you don't tell your problems to muthafuckas who can't help you, that would be my mom....but the reason I'm telling yall, cause yall my blog fam, and I felt like venting....

So I'mma leave yall with this youtube clip of Cabrini Green Project, I got this from my man ILLstate...(http://illstate.blogspot.com/). Show my nigga some love, he be having that real shit on his blog...

But this clip is just a preview of how the shit goes down here in my city, Gangsta city....one more reason why I'm getting me and my baby the fuck up outta here!!!!



Til Next Time, Rappies....(no cussing today)...*lol*

19 comments:

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Girl, God works in mysterious ways. He definitely has his hands around you. Good luck with your transition to Minnesota. Sometimes all of us have to regroup, get stronger and come back out fighting.

NegroPino™ said...

((((HUGS)))))....everything will work out..u are a very brave strong soul.....Will Kevin be joining yall soon?

Nika Laqui said...

Thanks yall!
As far as Kevin is concerned, he will try to get his parole transferred to Minnesota, but I'm still waiting to see the new improved him, before I jump back into that pot....

Yea, my girl keep tellin me Minnesota is a great place and I will definitely get my hussle on there....so, we'll see...

That Girl Tam said...

I am SO saddened to hear about what's going on in your life...but remember this (and this is for you and anyone else who's reading this)...

This is a time for change. Mercury will be in retrograde for 5 more days and will continue to affect all things related to travel, communications, relationships n'such. If you have experienced a SHIFT (the kind you almost physically FEEL) in your life - don't trip...it's timely to your growth.

Growth is never easy, nor is it planned or expected. It just HAPPENS - but it happens timely to what your needs are. When times seem dark and there's drama all around you, PAY ATTENTION - there is a HUGE lesson to be learned. You will continue to repeat certain cycles in your life UNTIL YOU LEARN THE LESSON.

I pray that Goddess looks over you and your little one during this transition. Take this time to search within your soul...make new priorities, set new goals and prepare for your new life.

If u EVER (and I do mean EVER) need to talk...hit me up...I'm only a phone call away...

Be blessed...

Nika Laqui said...

Nique, you are 2 DAMN FOOLS!!! I love your honesty though....that is crazy, we got Kevins....*lol* I knew you and I were connected!
"I know you see it..." ..*lol*

Thanks Phoenix for these words, I really needed this, I definitely will take these words to heart....

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

it'll work out shawt!!! just keep believing...

MZPEACH said...

Awww, Insanely. I love Kevin too...lol. He is a sweety!....and you is a sneaky freak!..lol.

That video is crazy! I am so GLAD I don't live up there!

MZPEACH said...

I don't like Chicago, get my baby out of there! :(

j/k. Don't mean to talk about your hometown.

Rashan Jamal said...

So Minnesota wins out over Dallas? I hope everything is peaceful and prosperous for you up there.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Awww, I hope Minnesota is a great look you and the lil man. The more loving arms he has surrounding him, the better. And I hope it's the new beginning you need too, sis.

ILLstate said...

much love

Teej said...

i hate to see you leave, but i understand. when are you leaving?

Nika Laqui said...

August 7th

mrs.tj said...

Dayum, if its not one thing its another. But Fuck it, like they say everything happens for a reason. You might go to MN and Blow Up Big!
Holla!

Ms.Honey said...

I promise when it rains it pours but believe me when the storm and nonsense is over you appreciate the sun even more..I'm sending you lot of hugs and prayers. You can do it girl, you know you've been through worse.

Dang it's like that I need to find me a jail man LOL..sike let me stop I promised I was gonna be good :)

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Good Video Babygirl

Little Brown Girl said...

DAYUM!!!

Proud of you girl...them streets sound rough. Good luck in Minnesota. Nothing like a positive change.

Miz JJ said...

Good luck with your move. That's great that you have someone who can help you.

Nika Laqui said...

Thanks to all for your blessings and prayers....Imagine that Nsane in lame ass Minnesota.....but change is always good for growth, so there...

BlueButterfli, you did make me smile, I love when you comment...and I do need someone to come save me....