Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HE SAY/SHE SAY

He say I look like her



I don't see any resemblance, but he goes around telling all his jailhouse buddies, that I look like her. "I say where?? She don't even have no ass....Why is you going around lying to people?"

He say our smile, whatever, I LOOK LIKE ME DAMMIT!!!


Well his own son said he looks like him

I see the resemblance, don't yall?
T even said he do...so I know thats real talk...thats what I'm calling him for now on...Keak DA Sneak....

Til Next Time, BYAAAAAH!!!...*lol*

10 comments:

ILLstate said...

you do kinda look like ol' gurl

Nika Laqui said...

Well, I picked the best picture that I could find a resemblance, but don't he look like Keak Da Sneak?

HELLO?? Anyone???

LUVIN ME said...

I don't see it...

Rashan Jamal said...

I don't see the resemblence on either of them but then again I only have one contact in.

Nika Laqui said...

Nique you's a fool!...*lol*

MZPEACH said...

I've been seen that Keak da sneak!!!...lol. You do look Eva in that pic!

Nika Laqui said...

So you agree with both look alike GP? You know you are the look alike Queen...*lol*

NegroPino™ said...

I dont care what they say u a cutie patootie with a bangin booty in my book...okay that was so corny

Not Your Average Chimichanga said...

should we call you eva II?

y'all sholl do favor, as the old folks say, LOL

BeautyinBaltimore said...

You do favor her a little, and your man could be homeboys twin.