Friday, July 07, 2006

Conversation between NsaneLeeSane and Nika
to Kick Up Unnecessary DUST with Puddy


They did not get a peaceful sleep because they kept having weird ass dreams, waking up in cold sweats. They dreamt about jail visitation and seeing all they old classmates at visitation. They even seen some of their deceased classmates. It was crazy.

Nika wakes up first, then seconds later NsaneLee awakes.

Nika: Its 8:10am Puddy's at work now.

NLS: Fuck dude, you need to forget about him, you can't have him the way you want him.

Nika: But you know how I feel about him...

NLS: So what, do you know if he feels the same way?

Nika: No, I don't, he's very misleading...

NLS: Gimme yo phone!

Nika: What are you doing?

NLS: I'm bout to text him...

NsaneLee used some shit she had gathered from one of Puddy's male co-workers, twisted the words to fit her argument. She left a text message accusing him of some foul ass shit....

Nika: What did you say to him?

NLS: Girl don't worry about it. Fuck dude!! Today will be the day you get over him.

Puddy calls Nika's phone. Nika tries to answer it, but NsaneLee snatches the phone and silences the ring.

Nika: Lemme talk to him.

NLS: Hell naw BITCH!!!

Puddy then texts Nika, "Answer yo phone, I know you see me calling. If you gone accuse me of something at least talk to me about it."

NsaneLee returns the text message being vague as ever, but the underlying tone is FUCK YOU Nigga...

Nika: Gimme my phone, what did you just write?

NLS: Ho sit down...be cool, I got this under control.

Nika: I know he know, thats not me writing that shit, I don't even talk like that.

Puddy calls 4more times back to back, then responds to the text message.

To which NsaneLee responds, "Don't worry about it nigga, don't you got work to do anyway. You'll be aiight. It was just a FUCK anyway..."

Puddy continues to send messages asking Nika to call him or pick up the phone to talk it out.

NsaneLee responds, "Its nothing, enjoy your day at work. I see how you do..."

NLS: Okay, that should guarantee that nigga to step the fuck off. You don't need that shit, if you can't have him the way you want, then just say FUCK HIM, like I just told him to do.

Nika: Why would you do that to me?

NLS: Why are you doing this to yourself? You are tormenting yourself, if the nigga can't step up, FUCK HIM...You a good looking, cool, intelligent woman, you deserve better. You cook, clean, do laundry, tend to the children, and you even suck a mean dick, what man in they right mind wouldn't want to wife you?

Nika: I guess you right, but I really like him.

NLS: Well, if he really like you he would stop all this bullshit ass frontin...see we got his attention now, cause here he go again, texting you. He really wants to plead his case to ensure he can get his dick sucked from the back again. But fuck that, we don't want to hear no bullshit. So, I'm cuffing yo phone for the day, cause I'll be damned if you talk to that nigga ever again in life....

"I'm so high/All I smell like is smoke/Yea that muthafuckin green/Ain't no gotdamn joke/"

He sends another text.....which NsaneLee ignores....while Nika is sitting there highly pissed at NsaneLee for her actions...

"Heres another one/ and another one/and another one/You must be used to me spending/and all that sweet wining and dining /but I'm fuckin you tonite/"

Puddy calls again, Nika wants to answer, but NsaneLee won't let her.

Nika: Bitch STOP, he is gone be mad, and he gone stop calling cause you keep ignoring him.

NLS: So fucking what...he'll get over it and so will you.....See bitch, the last time he called and texted you this much was when he "was waiting outside for yo ass, for like a fuckin hour" (Biggie interlude if yall ain't catch that, but in actually it was more like 2 and a half hours). So if that's all you needed to do was say some bullshit, ignore his calls, and he bounces that easy, then you better off anyway.



Ummm, what is Nika to do now? Will NsaneLee continue to sabatoge whatever Puddy and Nika does have? Will Nika answer the phone or will NsaneLee keep playing dude off for Nika's sake?

But, question, why ain't that nigga doing his work? If he ain't really give a shit, he would've completed ignored NsaneLee's attempt to kick up dust....

To be continued.....

20 comments:

TTD said...

is this a fairy-tail-situation? or did you really have this convo w/ urself? & if so, what happened b/w yesterday & today????

Nika Laqui said...

TTD, this is real...what happened was, I just on some FUCK IT type shit...

RobMack, If I knew the answer, I wouldn't be having this problem...
He has a GF for one, but she don't like him...but you know how that go with men, when they been with a person for a while, they comfortable...hell I don't know...YOU SO CRAZY!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

very interesting... I think he obviously does care, but the question for Nika to answer is "will that be enough?" Can't wait to see what happens!

Nika Laqui said...

What you mean T.Cas, will that be enough?

NegroPino™ said...

Its always the ones u want that u can't have then the ones that want u, that u dont watn...its never easy........but i say make his ass sweat dont give in so easily...

Prophetess said...

Girl, a good dick-down will make a woman TALK to herself! You aint lied about none of that. That's what you call Sex Dialing. Dick was so damn good, you gone be dialing 911 next to let 'em know that Nsane is in the House and is back in Effect! LOL! Trust, Insanity has sex dialed a couple times, too, while debating back and forth with "Phyllis" on how to play it right...

Give him time, Puddy will be back. Fuck the girlfriend; she don't like him no way.

Redstallyun said...

Fuck him- he got a girl. I got nerve talkin like my ex don't live with his BM- but that's PART of why it didn't work out.If he cheatin on her, he GONE cheat on you- sounds cliche, but it's true. Dude had me believin that I could come in and change the game- bitches THINK they be changin the game and they got a nigga on lock, but believe a man will MAKE time, and FIND time to cheat.Do you KNOW the bitch don't like him, cause a nigga will use some low down shit to get pussy- "She gone take my son from me"- "I'm jsut stayin wit her til the lease is up" - "we don't even get along"- "she can't fuck, I don't even wanna be wit her"-that's all fine and dandy, but if somebody loves you and wants you ENOUGH- won't SHIT stand in the way. If a man really loves a woman, there's nothing that can keep him away. I'm so tired of my ex tellin me he GOTTA stay there cause she gone do this, this, and this- this bitch got 3 kids, no car and no job- please tell me what IS she gone do- NOTHIN- that nigga just ain't got the balls to do what he need to do.I thought I could fuck and suck him away, but a nigga LOVIN a bitch, and you not knowin will get in the way of your plans.

Nika Laqui said...

You speak the truth, Redstallun..but at the same time, I'm a cheater, but that doesn't mean I would cheat on everyone, only if and when they deserve it. I even give them opportunities to let me loose, but they don't so I cheat...
I even try to get caught, still don't work, I even told on myself, still ain't work...

But you still speak the real...FUCK HIM!!!

Nika ain't gone like that though...*lol*

Nika Laqui said...

Insanity, I wanna put a hit out on that bitch. He think he gave me a lil info on her, but a lil is a lot, when it comes to my investigative techiniques...

GeorgiaPeach said she would go with me to whup her the skee mask way...*lol*

Robmack, in a later post, I explain how I'm not takin new dick applications...*sorry*

MZPEACH said...

GeorgiaPeach said she would go with me to whup her the skee mask way...*lol*

I SURE DID!!!!! YOU ALREADY KNOW!!

LOL!

MZPEACH said...

Y'all Insanely is so far gone off that dick. Gawt damn. Girl.
But I so so so feel you. It's seem as though when you like someone a lot, there's always complications. But if you don't give a fuck about them, they all in your face.
Like I said, have your fun Insansely, but don't get your heartbroke.
You are so much better than Puddy (I am just saying). You deserve a man that's going to be yours and only yours. No bullshit, no games, no having to read between the lines.
Puddy really likes you, but he ain't ready.
I say, that you have fun with Puddy. But become the old Nika on his ass. The one that does not have love for these hoes..lol. Change your mind set a little bit. I always get caught up in the rapture too. I love real passionately too and that gets me everytime. Make him stand up Nika.
It's do or die, damn it..lol.

Anonymous said...

Ok I love the fact that you are using ya real name...lol Can I take some credit in you doing that?

Nika Laqui said...

Of course, Yaz, I give you all the credit...*lol*

GeorgiaPeach, SHUT UP!!!...*lol*
But that is soo true, the niggas I don't want will do anything I say, thats too easy, just like men, I want a challenge. I guess I like this torture, sike..but if I had him, would I do him foul? Naw, cause he know how to keep me tame...I don't know its hard to tell....

But you act like I ain't have on my pimp hat at first...I did, but shit became regular, conversations became deep, and I'm still a woman..I have feelings, but I feel you, thats why I'm letting NsaneLee take over...*lol*

Nika in love and shit...*lol*

MZPEACH said...

Girl, I know what you mean.
Yeah, even though when you first come into a no strings attach relationship with that in mind. It always envolves into much more and feeling get in involved.
Girl repost this bulletin I wrote on Myspace called real g' roll call. They be hating on my shit man.

Mr.Slish said...

NLS is doing the right thing. Let her drive for a while. Everyone deserves a luv of their own. You don't want that nigga. He leave his girl and get with you. Do the same thing with the next chick. Let NLS break the cycle.

ILLstate said...

fuck that nigga

NameLiar said...

To much conversation...which means you really care but he ain't worth it. There's always more dick where that came from.

Let him go. Now that's pimpin'!

Nika Laqui said...

NameLiar, you so crazy....

Ok, all votes go to FUCK THAT NIGGA!!!

Mr. Smart Guy said...

Shawty need to leave dude alone, both of them...

It's other dick out there...
especially in the Chi...

fuckgoogle said...

I'm catching on......going from the end to the beginning is......