Wednesday, July 05, 2006

THE LIST...

I hope Teej and Nique don't mind...Yall will be aiight...

* Yea, I'm stark naked right now...
*Oh well, I might as well enjoy it while I can...
*I'm back on my motherly duties, starting TONIGHT!!
*I'm glad, I miss my baby...
*There's only so much bullshit one can get into...
*Is it too early to be drankin a Corona with a few lime slices?
*FUCK YOU!!!

*"I'm a graffiti artist/paint chalk outlines....visit ya wake/bring ya mama dead flowers"-Yung Joc "A Couple Grand"

*I'm so mad Puddy and I kept missing each other...
* I coulda had that err night...
*Its okay...we got our shit together...then his celly gets disconnected...
*He calls from a private number...
*It was on and poppin...
*That nigga was looking and smellin too good...
*I shoulda gave him....
*"Head in the whip/Without crashin it"-Noreaga
*But shit we was drankin and choppin it up...

*Thats okay, cause soon as we touched down...I inspected the flavor of his balls...
*Call me Tony the TIger...."Its GRRRREAT!!!"

*Hold up, PCC just called me, this nigga in "GEORGIA"....
*Why don't I even want to fuck wit dude?
*Why haven't I fucked with dude, the whole time I been on vacation?
*Cause I'm mad at him...
*I care about him so much, I hate the fact he still gettin into bullshit, while he has a daughter and BM...
*That shit needs to cease...
*Shit is real, nigga gotta take granny to court with him...
*"Chunk up the deuce" to that nigga...
*I'll write....

*Anyway, back to tasty balls...*lol*
*Why do I have lock jaw?....*lol*
*Why is my lip busted?
*"I hit the wall..."-Rudy Huxtable "Cosby Show"
*Yeas, its true...
*Yall know we be on that grimmy, gutterball, gangta shit...
*This nigga call himself pushin me into the kitchen...busted my shit wide open...
*But I'm a G, that shit ain't phase me....
*Keep the show going...
*But I got that nigga back...
*Handcuffed and hot candle wax....
*"Ouch, that hurts..."
*"Stop bein a baby...."

*What the hell was I on?
*Why did I tell that nigga, I will do anything for him?
*"Why?"
*"Cause I love you..."
*Ummmm, I wasn't posed to say that....
*It was the Henny talkin and hot, fat, hard, dick.....

*"Whats my name?"
*"Puddy, Puddy, Puddy, mmmm, Puddy!!"
*Why was I really finna call dude that?...*lol*

*And he won't tell me what scent he is wearin...
*Thas okay, its all in my bedsheets....
*He's been drinkin his pineapple juice...mmmmm
*And we held each other tight...throughout the night...
*I hope he wasn't late for work...
*I hope I wasn't talkin and fightin in my sleep again....
*I was havin some weird ass dreams...Puddy was in all of them...
*I don't think that nigga washed his ass this mornin...*lol*
*EMAIL TO PUDDY:
You ain't even wash yo @zz..*lol*
Did you?...*lol*
You was running late?
*EMAIL RESPONSE:
To be honest with you, not really. Just got to take care of face, teeth, & candle wax. I feel so icky right now, if that's a word. U know what I'm gettin at.
*I knew it....*lol*
*And why this fool take all his shit, but left his hat?
*Okay, I'm going back to sleep...


Til next time, PENIS BREATH's......Oh that would be me....*lol*

13 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

LOL...LOL...dang girl well we can tell where you head at (literally lol and figuretively)

mrs.tj said...

Sounds like you had a cool ass vaca! LOL!
Rapaman all up in that!
Holla!

Tenacious said...

LOL

My first time passing through and I will be coming back...Gotta have that Chi-Town Love

Prophetess said...

Lil' fass ass! But hell, I aint madatcha! LOL

Rashan Jamal said...

Got damn... you got down with it for real. Glad you had a full and fun vacation.

Charles said...

Damn...I wasn't jokin when I said that you'd break me. You on some other shit. But hey, do your thang.

TTD said...

LOL.. you are so crazy! And yes 10AM is too early for a corona.. but im one to talk w/ my experiment back in Feb, right? LOL

nikki said...

DANG DANG DANG

you always leave me speechless after reading your shit.

Anonymous said...

Ok I come to ya site and you over here wildin the fuck out...lol WOAH slow down luv

Teej said...

well goddamn nsane. i say mississippi goddamn

corona's at 10 am

breathing smellin like this niggas balls and shit

busted lips and hot candle wax as revenge.

you be wildin but you know i loves you for it.

nice list btw cutie............

LUVIN ME said...

Dang...You got it good on your last day without your son.

Contemplations of a Woman said...

hey mama !

NegroPino™ said...

See thats why I fawks with u.....cuz u aint gonna faek the funk..MAKE THAT ISH TOUCH YOUR TONSILS MA Speaking of which, i need to practice