Thursday, April 27, 2006

COP and BLOW

BOSSMACK lets us know, along with Rick James and Iceberg Slim, about the game of COP AND BLOW. So I'm just about to tell yall about all the new men I've added to my imaginary team of lovers. I'm crazy, don't yall know that by now?


Everyone that knows me, knows that I love Carmelo. He was doing very well during the season, but now in playoffs, his game has been a little disappointing. This is him walking to the bench. Game 2 against the LA Clippers, he basically warmed the bench. Nuggets were down a good 20 points in the first half so I stopped watching that bullshit. But just because he played shitty didn't mean a thang. He been playing shitty on and off every since he left Syracuse...


This is the real reason I'm turned off by Carmelo, cause of this ugly ass fit he rocking? WTF he got on? Capri pants? Gymshoes, no socks? (Not that thats bad, I hate socks too) But what are those gymshoes coordinating with? And why is he wearing his hat over his eyes like that? That is not gangsta at all....
He's a Gemini, that's why our relationship lasted so long....*lol* At least he understands my moodiness. (RobMack *wink wink*)

Aquarius/Gemini

Geminis and Aquarians see the world in pretty much the same terms. Both Gemini and Aquarius are sparkling, friendly people who have quickly passing moments of moodiness. Both signs are guided more by their minds than their emotions. A love affair between these two signs would be based on a basic similarity of outlook. Neither sign is very possessive, which is good since both need the freedom to come and go at will, and the freedom to be left alone when the mood strikes. Geminis like to argue and Aquarians are sometimes rather quick-tempered. But neither one of you tends to hold a grudge. The vibrations here are very compatible; in fact, they might be a little too compatible to produce the kind of tension that love often needs. Both signs enjoy the challenge of new love situations and are sometimes bored when things settle down to a dull routine. Each sign should work hard to provide mental stimulation for the other, or each must be free enough to come together without rancor. Otherwise, there is a possibility that this romantic relationship will fall into the humdrum of two people who know each other too well to supply the "spark" of newness that both signs passionately crave.

It looks like we lost our spark...*lol* But we still cool.

His outfit alone turned me off, not to mention his sub par performance, that just sealed the deal. He lost his top spot to.....my new Baby, Floyd Mayweather.


Every since the first time I laid eyes on "Pretty Boy"(because he has a reputation for leaving fights unscarred as pictured above) Floyd, I was in love, but I was never able to see many of his fights because I didn't have cable. Out of sight out of mind. But now that I have ON Demand, I watch his fight daily. This picture was taken with a camera phone in Vegas, after the fight, compliments of SO..WISE...SISTA. (I'm so jealous she was that close to my man. If I was there, I would have said something silly like, "Baby are your balls, okay?" {See his balls right there?, I want to make it grow...*lol*} Eluding to that fact that I could help with that...I wouldn't say let me help you, but I would show my concern and maybe he would pick up on the hint and we could go have some fun...*lol*)

His birthday is a few weeks after mine, so he's a Pisces. I don't know how well I get alone with Pisces. Let's see....

Aquarius/Pisces

Both signs have a great concern for other people, and both are likely to be sympathetic and generous at times and self-centered and selfish at other. These two sympathetic signs can talk to each other easily and so quickly get relationship all into alignment. Both of these signs like to exert entirely different kinds of control in relationships. Aquarius will dictate but Pisces controls the emotional undercurrents. Aquarius might seem to be on top but Pisces knows that can be the biggest of Aquarian illusions. If this combination is played with great savoir-faire, it could be very interesting and enlightening to both. Challenges arise on a personal level. Aquarius is simply more logical than emotional, and hates to feel smothered or hemmed in. Pisces sometimes experiences love at its most fullfilling when they can smother and hem someone in. Aquarians can be quite stubborn, quick-tempered, and argumentative. Pisces wants to feel very secure and treasured. Both will have to accept the challenge of finding joy in what is very different between each other. If this is accomplished, both signs can vibrate through the best and worst of times.

According to the stars, we will be a great couple as long as he doesn't smother me. At first its cool, but later down the line, he would have to ease up a bit. I don't know I might just let him smother and hem me in, that sounds fun...*lol*

He and I could spar together in our spare time. It would be a great workout for him because I box southpaw, but I'm right handed... It would definitely get me in shape and season my boxing skills....


He has kicked everybody ass, so he can definitely protect me. He has stamina and he sexy as all hell.

I would lick all the sweat off his body after we finish working out. My baby need to quit fighting, I don't want him to become brain damaged. He speaks pretty well for a boxer and seems cool as fuck.


Just don't nobody tell Floyd that I was looking at Zab, before he hit my man in the balls, like he kinda sexy and cute in a weird, funny looking way...*lol*

And while Carmelo was benched, I copped Corey Maggete fine ass.
Corey Antoine Maggette (born November 12, 1979 in Melrose Park, Illinois) is an NBA basketball player, a small forward for the Los Angeles Clippers. He was originally selected with the 13th overall pick in the 1999 NBA Draft out of Duke University by the Seattle SuperSonics, and was immediately traded to the Orlando Magic.

So he's from here, so that's an automatic plus. But he might just be on that I cop and blow quickly after I get what I want..

He's a Scorpio and it wouldn't work for too long.

Aquarius/Scorpio

Few people are as stubbornly different as the these two signs. Aquarius need personal freedom and Scorpio is deeply suspicious of anyone who says they love and yet remains so independent and emotionally detached. Many astrologers claim that Scorpio can truly love only that which Scorpio controls. Aquarius will experience that as a problem area. The idea of being controlled is more than Aquarius can usually handle. Naturally, the extremely mental Aquarian is bound to bring out the most secretive behavior of Scorpio's inspecting nature, and Aquarius will then find it difficult to deal with someone who doesn't communicate his feelings and thoughts openly. Scorpio may find it difficult to deal with someone whose mind is where Scorpio thinks a person's heart should be. Aquarius will wonder what all the emotional fuss is about, and honestly not have a clue. These two signs can lead the other to very different psychological spaces. The vibration could be good in both spaces, if each consents to go willingly with the other.


He look so sexy with that bald head. What I would do to that head, considering I never had a bald man before....

And Cliffused to be #2 on my list, but he didn't invite me to the threesome he had with Hoopz, so I'm a little salty about that one. He knew I liked her...*lol* Besides, she's a little butchy to me, I think she goes both ways, anyway, before this alleged threesome.

We had a great relationship, minus ocassional baby mama drama...*lol
And his little relationship with Lauren London. She just gotta go be with all my men. First it was Neef,
now TI. She was also fucking with Lil Weezy, before Trina got him. She gets around...Can I get some of that???...*lol* (Me in my penis envy mode)

But TI know where home is, when he not withhis BM and that's here with me. We had a great companionship.

We're perfect mates, according to the stars.

Aquarius/Libra

For the Aquarian, Libra is one of the best matches. The Libra mind works like the Aquarius mind. Libra is logical and clever, and though Libra might complain that Aquarius is not romantic enough, both signs will know that Aquarius really is perfect for Libra. All the things Libra likes to say and hear aren't necessarily things Libra deeply believes. They just sound nice. Love between these two signs will often be a case of who's zooming who. Both like it that way, since both believe that life and love were made for fun, and not for any deep brooding obsessions. Libra will share the Aquarian love of style and finery. In fact, Libra is likely to love it more than Aquarius. Both are likely to be excellent conversationalists with fine senses of humor, knowing how to forgive and forget and certainly not holding grudges. Each needs freedom, so fortunately, neither is jealous or possessive. Neither likes to argue, and both like a rich social life. The vibrations should work out very well.

He can always come back. What's his oblation? (Bossmack..*lol*) He has to let me watch him hit Hoopz next time...*lol* and he can have his spot back, or whenever I blow Corey, he can have his #2 spot back, whichever comes first...*lol*

Even though these are my imaginary men, I have a crazy love-hate relationship with Virgos. The real men in my life. (Puddy and PCC).


Aquarius/Virgo

The Aquarius partner might seem a little fuzzy and confusing to Virgo, and Aquarius is stubborn in what to Virgo seems like chaos and disarray. It is neither chaos nor disarray. In Aquarius's own way, Aquarius every bit as logical as Virgo. Virgo, however, is listening to the vibrations of the earth and the voice of everyday reality. Aquarius is listening to a voice from some whole 'nother place. Aquarius retaliates against criticism more quickly than almost any other sign, so Virgos in love with the WaterBearer must watch a tendency to deliver helpful hints to organize the Aquarian. Aquarius is rebellious and Virgo is happily set among rules that Virgo deeply believes must be followed to get from here to there. Virgo and Aquarius can be quite physically satisfying to each other but both signs are going to have to practice a lot of mutual understanding and respect to get around the many differences in the way these two signs see the world. In the best possible vibration, Aquarius will receive grounding of the vision by Virgo, and Virgo will learn that some rules were made to be broken.


This vibration is so true. However, I love critism, it keeps me on my toes. And if I don't know where I can change for the better, then I won't. Virgos provide this for me. Thanks Puddy. Even though we argued all the time, over small misunderstandings. Not to mention we had great sex.

Ok I'm done for today...more to come later. When I cop a new nigga...OK...*lol*





22 comments:

MZPEACH said...

I love you insanely. Great pics. Girl, Pretty Boy damn turned me on ten times, damn. You know he slanging with his slim ass big balls/dick ass!..lol.

Girl, I want to engage in sexual activities with everyone on this post..lol. Everyone..lol.

Nika Laqui said...

I'm on this post too...*lol*

Nika Laqui said...

Wait, lemme put my pic on here too...*lol* I'm so silly...*lol*

Yes you know he slanging, I know about short, slim guys...well he not that short, 5'8...But he slanging big dick and big balls as you see in the pic...*lol*

Anonymous said...

lol girl u was so crazy. lol u had me laffin for about 15 minutes u are so sick. lol

nikki said...

floyd is PACKING. damn, i got shivers just LOOKING at his crotch.

and corey maggete IS a cutie. i didn't even notice it until now. thanks for the heads up LOL

LUVIN ME said...

ROTF!

You have good taste...I luv me some TI!

NegroPino™ said...

UM yes..boxing does have some cuties.........YOUr post was FUNNY as all get out..

NegroPino™ said...

U can have TI after taht concert he threw last weekend LOL

Waddie G. said...

so you are really into the zodiac signs and relationships too...Carmelo is a good player, but like a lot of the NBA players, he is so caught up on being a celebrity that his game is not as good as it could be.

Ms.Honey said...

If only boxing didn't include all that brusing I would be at fights every weekend...or at least at fight parties to see all the men that come out the woodworks LOL...I love coming to your page cause I never know what you'll write about.

Nika Laqui said...

DSTcretion-Thanks girl, I try...*lol*

Tigerkiss-Thanks, I'm glad you found this humourous...*lol*

Hiari Shouts-My bad, I didn't even know hun... So that means you too understand my moodiness...*lol* So when's your b day?

Nikki-Glad you not sleeping on Corey fine ass no more. Stop looking at MY MAN DICK...that's enough Nikki!!! I know what you're thinking!...*lol*

Luvin Me-Thanks...Girl, TI just need me to feed him...*lol* he'll be all good. But there's something so sexy about his little skinny, frail ass...*lol*

TSG-Excuse me! FLOYD is my main!!! TI is not, I know TI be dipping off...*lol* Its all good we can share him... Its not like I never had to share my man before, knowingly or unknowingly...*lol* BUT don't be adding MY MAN to yo "HE CAN GET IT" list ...*LMAO* Gone head and put Mike Vick back on there....*lol*


MS.New Booty- Yes girl, cause Roy Jones used to be one of my bitches but....he fell off. Tryna be a rap star and shit...I thought he was the baddest nigga out there...

ProfessorGQ-Yes, I am into astrology. Carmelo need to go suck something...*lol* He need to stop tryna be the hero and let his team mates get the ball and shine. His bootleg ass almost lost the damn game last night...

Honey Libra-Girl, thanks for coming to my page. I never know what I'mma write about either...*lol*

MZPEACH said...

LET ME HOLD SOMETHIN'!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND SISTER!!!! LOVE LOVE!

Omar Ramon said...

Yo twin u know u a mess but i definitely feel u on ERRBODY. i feel u on what u said bout my latest post too. holla at ya boy , u know i be missin u even tho i don't get around blogger as often as i'd like.

muffins gone WILD! said...

ooooh oooh oooh i gotta come back to this post but... great! team of lovers! das what i'm talkin bout! i'm wit GAPEACH.. let me hold somethin! lol ok i gotta go lurk on other sites now... i'll be back to blog and comment sommo!

TTD said...

Floyd is freaking gorgeous!!! when i saw the fight w/ him & zab.. i was thinking they both were hot.. but floyd looks waaay better. i had to control myself watching the fight cause GTL was there...

corey's kinda hot.. neva paid him any attention before..

melo/TI - i have to give them to you.. i rather have AI over melo.. and i dont find any rappers really cute...

Knockout Zed said...

Hoopz woulda kicked that cat T.I. out if some coochie showed up.

KZ

divine oasis said...

i dig how zodiac sun signs can show u the skeleton of a potential relationship. it get's more intricate, when u compare birthdays to birthdays. then you can look at how the planets were aligned the exact moment of one's birth. u'll find out so much more about them. check out the "your birth chart" link on my page.

btw,
who would've guessed back in 1988, that flav would be wonders for hoopz' career. lol. what's her real name anyway? i also wonder how much she got paid for that photo.

Anonymous said...

Mayweather lookin good in those drawers,,,,ok but where is Dante Culpepper.Ohhhhhhhh fine as hell oh yes he is........
Insane what it be like homie

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

us virgos are the perfect mate...(when we ain't overanalyzing everything)....thanks for the props...i used to fukk w/ gemini....no more...no not ever...it was like i was fukkin' w/2 different chicks...crazy shit..

mrs.tj said...

YOU KNOW I HAD TO GO THRU AND MAKE SURE YOU WASN'T TRYING TO FUCK WITH MY MAN! HA! HA!
HOLLA!

That Girl Tam said...

ok, for real....YOU.ARE.CRAZY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VerseOne said...

I'm a gemini, so i'm sure that explains a little to why we get along. the rest is our mutual dislike for the White man!!lol


peace.