Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A LIL O'SOMETHING & A LIL O'NOTHING


I always new that living the "American Dream" was a farce. I was watching CNN the other day and I found that the State of Illinois Senate passed a PROPERTY RIGHTS BILL. The bill was originally passed last year giving the state the right to demand an individual's personal or business property for the government's own personal economic develpopment. Somewhere in the back of my mind always told me this, even in my younger years. It enraged me to actually see this materialized. I think Talib Kweli said it best....

"
"The President is Bush, the Vice President's a Dick
So a whole lot of fuckin is what we gon' get
They don't wanna raise the babies so the election is fixed
That's why we don't be fuckin with politics"
-We Survive, Talib Kweli (Quality)

The political arena is really frustrating.

We call American politics a democracy, however, it seems as if we should call it a dictatorship. Granted, we have the right to exercise our freedom to vote, but sometimes, that can even be out of our hands and not our decision.















































I also found this cartoon to be very distrubing only because its true......However, the suburbs are becoming the new ghettos, while the urban core areas are areas of prime property and under gentrification.





So I was searching the internet and performing my routine, self-diagnosis of my mental health and I found out I have Borderline Personality Disorder, along with Paranoid Personality Disorder, and Schizotypal Personality Disorder. I guess I am really NsaneLeeSane....

Well, here's a link to test your personality, although I didn't get my results from the test but from research. However, the one's I said I possess, I tested positive for. Try your test and see if you have a PERSONALITY DISORDER.

10 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Brown Blogger said...

Just need you to remember that even though these quips make factual things entertaining, it means nothing to blame something on one thing or person. The blame is actually on us for letting it happen and not doing anything but complain.

GW Bush ain't got nothing on you if you know the law, your duties and responsibilities as a citizen, ain't scared and are educated in both how the system really works and the word.

Quit blaming him and join the revolution... Oops, that might be too much work for some, and others ain't willing to die for freedom anyway, they might get their rims dirty or miss American Idol.

nikki said...

bump hassan. he's been telling me that same shit for months. LOL

for real though...bush ain't the only one to blame. however, it's so funny how the other folks involved are so willing and eager to make him the scapegoat so as to distance themselves from the fucked up shit going on right now. he's the sacrificial lamb.

notice how repubs are silent? i mean really...they haven't said shit in support of bush in a hot minute. this, despite the fact that the war was voted on and approved by them. this despite the fact they were the ones talking about the whole wmd bullshit, too. now they cool with letting bush shoulder the burden, all in the name of success in the upcoming elections.

i hope folk remember the bullshit going on today is a result of an entire political party and not just the stupid decisions of one dude.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I'm Shinning Up My Rims Nigga! I'm just fucking wit ya boy. Yeah baby, Gentrification is real, I hope I spelled that right. I remember a few months ago when I was in Milwaukee, Wisc., that shit was cracken big time. White Folks talking tha inner city back, moving African Americans out to tha Suburbs, shit is real.

I really don't know what to do or say about whats really happening, ya dig? I vote all tha time and that shit seems to make no difference. I felt sick and helpless when Bush won that last time, it's like what tha fuck can you do. I just try to stay on tha Grind and get Money, period dot. To me thats the only solution, Get money, take care of you and yours.

ThatGirlTam said...

I'm so glad that this is his last term in office...but imagine how much MORE damage he can do during his remaining time....it's up to the PEOPLE to actively VOTE in order to make a difference.

Tried to take the test...the link didn't work... :(

Dell Gines said...

Consider this, the majority of democrats voted for the war in Iraq too.

Also the first "Black President" Bill Clinton did nothing reduce black unemployment, create policies to reduce urban blight, gentrification, and pockets of poverty like we saw in Katrina. He did nothing to curtail tough on crime laws which have lead to a 500% increase in the prison population in 20 years, with us being virtually half of that population.

The second fact of the matter is that under Bush black home ownership has increased, black business ownership has increased, and the unemployment rate for the nation is lower that it has been in a few decades.

My point is that you are using the wrong matrix to evaluate who is good or bad in office. The fact is at the top of the food chain we see one consistent thing in politics, it is control by white wealth males. Democrat or Republican.

So the assumption that because Bush sucks, Kerry would have been better is foolish and history doesn't bear that out.

At the end of the day nobody cares more about you than you do for yourself, and what must be done has to be done first for us and by us. Until then we will always be talking about what they did too us.

MZPEACH said...

Whip real hard whip it whip real hard!!! Ah you pimped it first!!!! Damn it!! Okay let me finish.

MZPEACH said...

Loving this post Insanely. I'll be back on here tonight. I have to finish working, I have a deadline due at 4:30.

Nika Laqui said...

"WHOA WHOA WHOA, we not here to discuss that right now, I'm here to focus on this jump..."
Sorry, I had to say that...but WHOA WHOA WHOA, I'm not singlong out GWB, however, when you put in that serach I came up with all these interesting political cartoons.

In 2000, I voted democrat and made sure every nigga I knew, hustler or not, voted. How did Bush win?? Who knows, however, in 2004, I voted for Bush, Kerry woulda got us all fucked up and I figured let the nigga Bush do what he do and finish what he started.
Whether democrat or repupublican, state or federal, "The government doesn't care abot black people." We lack representation.

Sorry, if I led u guys into believing I was blasting Bush, no, I'm, blasting the gvernment period. Bottom line politics was not ment for a black man, and bottom line, they are not here to serve us.

Bill is not better than George and vice versa. Our position is fucked up, regardless who's in office.

Dang, I just wanted to share some polictal humor with you guys.....some things I found interesting

GP, thats my favorite part of the song too, "whip it real hard, whip it whip it real hard" cause thats how I be whipping it...*lol*

NegroPino™ said...

Who can forget the infamous.......GEORGE BUSH HATES BLACK PPL