Sunday, April 02, 2006

I WANTED TO KICK ROCKS.......

(Disclaimer: Don't laugh at my shoes, I love weird, strange, shoes, that no one else would think to wear.)


This weekend was one to remember. I will never forget the weekend I planned on getting laid and ended up getting played. But other than that, it was cool.

Friday night, I hooked up with an old flame. Its been almost 2 months since we exchanged love juices and I longed for him. I was out of order when I met him, he had a girl, but their relationship was a bit rocky. Recently their relationship was back to normal(for the while), our relationship became distant.

Occasional emails, text messages, unexpected, wanted, but never materialized. Timing was off, so I assume Friday night was another bad timing moment. He suggested we go see a movie. He was on time, I was running a bit late, but made it just in time to catch the feature as it began.

It was strange, but in moments we were familiar. He pinched my cheek, like he used to. I tugged at the hair on his chin, like I used to. He embraced me in his arms as we watched the movie. As usual, his insomnia caused him to fall asleep as soon as he felt the warmth of a human body. He held me as close as possible, he made sure to keep me close.

This is how we used to do. All I could think of is how I wanted him.
I wanted to do how we used to.
But he couldn't.
He had to go be with her.

I wanted to kick rocks.
Anyway.....

While still hoping to score with the only person that really has the pipe I need, I got dressed for my cousins surprise birthday, lame bash. It was so lame.
If I could turn back time, I would have skipped the party, skipped the movie, and go straight to my place, filling my love struck, pussy whipped date, with Vodka until his dick was rock hard, ready for insertion.

Only if I could turn back time and say,

"Let's go to my place...."

But I can only remind myself,

"Everything happens for a reason."

Had I known the party was lame and my date was lame, I would have saved my so called "sexy panties" for another time.


For the record, these panties are the strike out panties.

Anyway, I lined up a second date to see my second movie of choice.
ATL, was not what I expected, but it was great for eye candy purposes.

This little high yellow ass nigga (Evan Ross) is fine as hell.
He remind me of this Filipino I used to date.


Jason Weaver, T.I. (fine) and Jackie Long (fine).

I also indulged in a Bison Burger at my favorite, Ruby Tuesday's.

So it wasn't so bad, this weekend.
But I didn't get fucked the way I wanted, but oh well...
Let's just hope my summer isn't as dry as my winter....

2 comments:

MZPEACH said...

Girly, what's going on? You can wear that itty bitty bra...lol.
Glad you had fun *cough* at the party..lol.
Girl I saw ATl this weekend, I liked it..lol. I am going to post about it.
I thought you liked your ex?

Nika Laqui said...

You know what GP, that bra is the wrong size....and my bras will never look as big as yours for you information...*lol*
That bra is a 36B, the hanger was wrong....

I needed a 36D.....

No, my ex grosses me out, I can't have sex with him, its gross, it feels like I'm being molested......