Monday, April 10, 2006

THIS WEEKEND

I AM SOOO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO SEE THIS.......

THE MAYWEATHER vs JUDAH FIGHT

THEN I GOT MAD......

When Zab Judah looked directly at Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather's groin and hit him straight in his nuts, like a little punk ass BITCH. Then to make it even worse, he hit the man twice in the back of his head, while, my man was kneeling, from the shot to the groin. What a sore loser!!! All because Pretty Boy wore his ass out and was bout to KNOCK him DA FUCK OUT!!!
I was so pissed I wanted to jump in the screen and defend MY MAN, while he was in pain.....BITCH ASS NIGGA!!! HE A HOE ASS NIGGA!!!! Zab Judah that is.....

THEN I WAS ON TEN WHEN....
Roger Mayweather(Pretty Boy's trainer and uncle) jumped in the ring to defend his nephew and Zab Judah jumped hard ass hell!! A memeber from Zab's corner then arrived, then more and more people. The cops got they asses whupped too, in this brawl, featured below.....


Anyway, Zab bitch ass got choked by Roger, pictured below.



We rewinded this over and over and over again, and each time I noticied someone getting in a new punch and somebody getting fucked up in the process.


Anyway, once the commotion was over they continued the fight in the 11th round. Floyd won by unamimous decison. He is a four time world champ in four different weight classes.

Man, I wish he was my man forreal, then I would have someone with techinique to spare with and show me new skills and techiniques. We would go to the gym together, workout, and then spare and after all that working out, our hormones will be raging from all the blood pumping through our veins. We would then go home and make sweet, hot passionate, rough, love and fall asleep after a good home cooked meal.....

Ok, I'm done fantasizing.....

Anyway, I was able to see this fight cause I went to this guy's

Party.

I had a great time, even though I didn't get to play spades,

besides my spades partner is locked up for 2 years (my BD). It woulda probably brought back good memories, when we used to run yards and buss niggas heads in spades. Besides, we knew how to read each others eyes and we were familiar with how each other played, so we would play offa each other. He used to cheat his ass off too, but I never knew how cards would end up under the table and what not.

Anywho, I digress....

This was the bartender.


He made a fiii ass Crunk Juice made from Sangria, Tequila, Orange Juice and Ice. I got faded off of that solely. So did the bartender, Hassan's brother. He got so Crunk off that juice he started knocking shit over, it was funny.


LIVE AT THE BAR.....


My son was there for a little while, behaivng himself like a grown person, he left but if he stayed, that would've only made him feel validated like he is grown, he think he grown anyway......


All in all, I am glad that Hassan got me out of the house once again while I was in my funk. Thanks to him I actually felt a bit sociable this weekend. I was able to see my man fight, get drunk, get crunk, and eat!!! My favorite things to do.........

BTW, there is a link to Hassan's page with more party pics...I look greasy on the pics he took....don't yall be roasting....

8 comments:

Dell Gines said...

Nice new format. I like it. :) You didn't look greasy by the way, you looked very nice.

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

i likey..i likey...new format huh...

Omar Ramon said...

my twin neva look greasy. we tooooo fly for that. i love Flloyd. He is THE man in boxing these days.

NegroPino™ said...

HE's CUTE(boxer)........I mad I didnt go to a fight party and watch it..I have always wanted to either go to a party or see the match itself...and im so glad you changed your template cuz BOSS MAN was not having it and it made it difficult ot comment with breast on the screen :)

Anonymous said...

yes the fight was crunk and on the one...yo I was buggin out at all the shenanigans that took place....ooooooohhhhhhhhhweeeeeeee and when mayweather got hit in the groin I FELT HIS PAIN....dang juda need to stay out of the rap videos and focus on fighting

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I like tha New Spot. I got your message too, today. A Nigga is bad at checking messages, I'm a holla tho.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I like tha New Spot. I got your message too, today. A Nigga is bad at checking messages, I'm a holla tho.

Peace said...

WHY is Mayweather SO fine? I was like SHIT - you can knock my ass out any day!!! I Tivo'd the fight and watched that asshole punch my man in the balzacks like 50 times - HOW COULD THIS MF THEN have the nerve to sock him in the back of the head? That was some MESSED UP SHIT!!! I'm glad my man won!
As usual your baby boy looks so cute!!! :)
Have a great weekend!! Happy Easter.