Thursday, April 13, 2006

Rambling Mammie

ITS 80 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!!!
And you know it cause niggas outside wangin, rims shining, clothes crispy, hoes outside exposed, hoping to get chose, the kids outside running wily nily...

Everybody happy too...*lol*

This the fine Arab behind "three inch glass"...I would do this Arab,in a heartbeat. He think he black too...*lol* I find that flattering...*lol*



He got a twin brother too.
And he was talking that Arabic shit on the phone right before he rang me up. It sounded sexy coming out his mouth...mmm, An Arab young tender...


I am so all over the place right now please bear with me. I'm unable to form a coherent train of thought.

My car is pissing me off, its been acting up and I need to get some work on it or get a new one. I think its the fuel injection. Hell I don't know... All I know is, when I press the accelerator he goes slow and then finally kicks in. It could be my timing... It could be a number of things. But I am thankful my car has made it an entire year. I bought a pretty reliable vehicle, now I need to get some work done, or be S.O.L...now if I can get a new job with some new money.

EX UPDATES

My ex, makes me sick, literally. He's annoying, clingy, unpredictable in his emotions, and sexually starved (by me anyway). I can only spend only a limited time with him before he starts to irk me He's always trying to have sex with me and I just don't get turned on by him. But how do you say that without beng harsh. "Like EWWWW, don't touch me, thats disgusting..." I've tried everything, he just don't do it for me act anymore. What's even worse is, he sometimes still tries to act like my boyfriend. Let's just hope I don't need any financial assistance. I think he's mad too, cause I didn't have sex with him and... I know, he knows, I'm not sexually attracted to him anymore, the fires gone.

Puddy, called me last weekend at booty call hours and I just didn't feel like talking so I ignored the call. Then he called again, two hours later, REAL booty call hours. I was still awake(I stay up all night and sleep all day, cause I can right now...)but I didn't answer. I was horny too, but still, I didn't feel like being bothered with anybody, not even Jesus. *lol* So I guess, he thought I had someone else over...Oh well, cause he didn't answer the phone when I returned both of his calls...(I called him twice) Other than that, we been doing our email thang, being silly. Its all good...
(I guess he read my blog and grew some balls...*lol*)

PCC, mmmmm my daddy....*lol* His baby mama OT and I've seen him twice already this week. I'm no longer nervous when I'm around him, I'm actually mellow and being myself, not focusing on my appearance or making sure I don't say anything silly...But hell, that's all we do is be silly, so I can be as silly as I want to be. I was this close to my fantasy...Well damn...

But he showed me something very disturbing.

GHETTO FIGHTS/WILDEST STREET BRAWLS.

Well there was a very disturbing scene where a dude got stomped almost to death outside of a club. Dude was a skinny nigga, going at it with like 1 dude at first, a big bodied dude. THe skinny nigga was giving him some go. Anyway, all the o ther homeboys vamped on dude, like 6 niggas, one grabbed his legs and beat him until his body went limp. They left that boy bloody with his pants down, ass exposed, in the middle of the street as he held on for life. He actually grasped the pantleg of the last guy who kicked him. This made me sick as I recalled the time I saw a man get beat like that in the middle of the street on Christmas eve. I could only wonder what did he do to deserve a beating like that. Personally, I think that's some hoe ass shit.
"Two men, one fight"
Fight head up, there's no need for 6 niggas to jump on 1 like some fucking punks. You would really have to hate someone and most of all, hate yourself, to cause that type of pain to a human being. PCC and I talked about that brutal scene all day and discussed what we would do if we saw such things taking place. We both agreed we would try to intervene.
This shit is so prevalent in the hood. Niggas think that shit is sharp, naw YOUS A BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!

I can't watch shit like that. I mean, why kick a man when he down. I could understand if its life or death, you or him, but not kicking a man while he down with 6 niggas, while one holds the legs....

My cousin lost her young 17 year old, father of her child to this shit. He graduated and was beat to death by young punks after graduation. Now she has a bastard child. The man ain't even see his baby born...

Hoe ass punk shit....

How yall feel about that nonsense? Have yall every witnessed something like that in real life? If you did, would you try to do something about it? Do you think there is a good enough reason for someone to get beat like that?

11 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

It's never a time to get beaten, especially by your brother(s).

To know that brothers and sisters are making money off the marketing of black death moves me in wasy too negative to even speak about.

We are so fascinated with 'Black Death'

NegroPino™ said...

Yeah he is TASTY..............U should post more pics of him in the future

TTD said...

im totally against it.. i would want to intervene.. but that's usually how the innocent get hurt/killed... i hate to see that too.. i think it's a bitch as move.. man up and fight 1-on-1... no one deserves to be banked!

and that arab is a sexy little thing :o)

MZPEACH said...

Girl I have to admit, if someone really hurt somebody close to me, I am bound to do anything.

On another note, if it is about bullshit, then ofcourse not, no one deserves that and that is some bullshit.

Girl I have an Arab like that too. Shit is crazy. I'll try to snap a photo tomorrow..lol.

Sherlon Christie said...

I was writing my story for work...but then I got an e-mail notification that someone posted on my blog. Guess who it was?

I took a break from my story to read your latest entry and I must say you are a RIOT! We have to get you on Comedy Central or something.

nikki said...

those beat down videos need to be fucking BANNED. i don't see how folks even get off WATCHING that shit, let alone actually engaging in the act itself. bitch ass nigga is a tame label for mothafuckas who think they gotta jump a guy in order for their fucking balls to drop.

this shit pisses me off to NO END. this is not a fucking SPORT. beating folk down in the street ain't done for fucking chuckles and laughs. this is for fucking REAL. mothafuckas are dying over BULLSHIT because folk don't know how to check themselves.

if i saw this shit in the street i'd pull out my piece and shoot it into the air. folk scatter at gunfire. i would say i'd call the cops, but by the time a cop made it round, the kid would probably be dead. physical intervention? depends on who i've got with me. i mean, if they're willing to jump on one guy, jumping on one sista ain't shit in their book.

Superstar Nic said...

What it do Nsane Lee?

I'm lovin that dame Rick Ross you got playing.

That ghetto fighting shit is crazy!

Anonymous said...

Insane I have been missing your ass...whats up girl? Damn I hope everythingis going good for you and ya lil one!! For real....I will be back so hold it down till then..

BrownSugga said...

THAT FIGHTING SHIT JUST AS WELL AS THAT CRACKHEADS GONE WILD IS SOME FOUL DISGUSTING SHIT. GOOD TO COME BACK AND READ SOME INTERESTING STUFF. I KNOW QUITE A FEW FINE ARABS.

MsPerdie said...

Nah, I hate shit like that. In high school, two guys I knew got into a fight, and one was whooping this other boy so bad, that I had to stop it, and it was a one-on-one.... It's a mess

Where's my niece, and where are the OTHER pictures?

Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

I bet that video is as bad as faces of death. I can't stand to watch that. I do think is so HOE ASS SHIT tho. Scary but nice post HOLLA