Thursday, May 04, 2006

Long Time No Hear...


I know its been a while since I blogged so this one may be a long one. Just to catch you guys up.

I had to do something I hate doing.
Asking niggas for money...
But I needed it.
I had to get my hair done for my job interview.
Still waiting to hear back from the temp agency.

Also, I been turning down dick by the dozens.
Not just any dick either.
Good dick.
The dick that I want so bad....
Puddy's and PCC's.

Here it goes...

So Saturday...

I took Kaeven to Hassan's nephew's birthday party which turned into a grown-up NBA Playoff party. I wasn't in the mood to get busted so I had one beer and a glass of Barcardi, which I didn't finish(I don't really be fucking with brown liquor). During which, I had the scare of my life. Here comes my son, tumbling down the flight of stairs. I dropped my beer and dived toward him, hoping to stop him from rolling down the entire flight of stairs. Unfortunately, I met him at the landing, managing to waste my beer all over Hassan's pants and his sister's sofa. Luckily, it was scotch-guarded....

Kaeven, rolled up and basically said, "Taaadaaa..."

I give him a perfect 10.0 on the landing...*lol*

He bumped his head up a bit, but other than being startled he was cool. A true soldier. He only whimpered a little bit.

After watching the sorry ass Nuggets lose the game, I head to the crib. I then get a text message....

Puddy: "What you on, homie?"

Me: "Watching this movie."

Puddy: "Oh, ok."

Me: "We ain't even get to watch that punk ass game together..."(Puddy and I both like Melo and was supposed to catch a playoff game together.)

Puddy: "Yeah that's cause u be on that BS"

Me: "And what are YOU doing? Big bangin and textin?"(Inside joke, this chic at the old gig used to want to fuck me and Puddy. So once I no longer worked there, I told her I had hit that, cause she started talking about how she just wanted to fuck him ...Basically letting her know that hey, he fucking, so if you ain't get none, you probably won't ever...besides I knew that would shut her up and stop her from trying to eat my pussy...So she emailed Puddy and told him that I toldher that we was "BIG BANGIN" those were her exact words. So now Puddy and I joke about that all the time. Its not sex no more its BIG BANGIN...*lol* The texting part came into play cause one day while me and him were doing it, he was pumping and textin, so I told him he was talented...*lol* )

Puddy: "Trying not to interrupt you from yo bangin session... I'm sorry."

Me: "Shut up, JERK!"

Puddy: "FORREAL"

Me: "You wit Demitri ain't you?" (Another inside joke of ours. We both drink Vodka and joke with each other about the other person drinking that rottgutt Vodka. For his birthday, I bought his a pint of Demitri as a joke...*lol* What else do you get someone you just started screwing, excuse me, BIG BANGIN...*lol* He drank that shit too, on a lonely, sober night, waiting for payday...*lol* I didn't think he would. I won't be caught dead drinking Demitri, if I gotta drink Demetri, I don't need to drink...)

Puddy: "Are you?"

Me: " but I said naw...." (Inside joke, from the Mike Epps interlude on TI album, "but I said naw, Bitch I said naw...*lol* I love saying that whenever the opportunity arrives..*lol*)

Puddy: "Oh, ok, cause I ain't tryin so start on trouble" ( His way of telling me he want to Big Bang...*lol* But this text didn't make sense so I knew he was faded and that would've been some good ass drunk dick...*lol*)

Me: "Oh really? We don't want you "so start on trouble" wit ya drunk ass...lol" (My way of blowing him off)

Puddy: "Are you gonna give me some?" ( I wasn't expecting him to be so bold, but that was his hard dick talking...*lol*)

Me: "WOW!! I have to take a raincheck on that. Its rainy season. (LIE) You shoulda been gave me some...Not now, but maybe later?..." (I had to say what he told me when I wanted to BIG BANG...Yall remember the "I wanted to Kick Rocks" Post... I can't be there when you need me if you can't be there when I need you, period...

No response from that til the next morning...

Puddy: "Please pardon me for my text behavior last night, I had one too many drinks. Do you forgive me?"

I laughed, cause I know that night he was calling me all types of bitches cause he couldn't get his dick wet...I shoulda said, "Go fuck yo woman nigga"...but...one hot, lonely, ovulating, summer day, I might want to hit that....But on my terms not yours nigga....

Anyway, I fell back on Sunday...

On Monday...
I got back on my job hunt grind. I received a call one hour later scheduling me for an interview. So I had to drive to the burbs, hit my trap, holla at him for a minute, while we smoked a blunt. Luckily, Kaeven was with me, so he didn't ask for no ass. That's why I hate asking niggas for shit cause the for one feel like you are obligated to them. And two, they ask you what you need it for....Nigga just give me the money or not....Little do he know, he is in my good graces..I was ovulating too, so he was looking a little extra tasty...But I was on a mission.

I slide thru to the shop, finally I find one that's open on Monday. My beautician was this grimy ass bitch. A real ass bitch tho... We chopped it up.

She told me, "Girl you all good, you got one shorty, like me, it ain't gone be shit to find a nigga to take care of you and him. But them hoes with 3 and 4 kids...got it bad...cause they gotta find a sitter for each one and one of them kids bad ass hell and nobody wanna keep that one. And a nigga ain't finna take care of all them kids...Don't have no more..."

Like she had to tell me that...

Anyway, while I was gettin my hair did, Kaeven starts to vomit errwhere...I'm thinking he just ate too much at once... with his greedy ass....

I ride down on PCC to cop me a few bags...

He greets me, "Hello my love..."

I can tell he likes my hair and my new hair color....Cinnamon Brown...

He asks me what I'm on...
I let him know I'm about to drop my son off with my aunt cause I have an interview tommorrow.

He says, "Very good..."

Of course, he always wants to get in my car and drive off, cause he BM must be in the window. He does he regular routine and play with my pussy while I'm driving him back home. Then he asks me, "When you gone gimme some?"

I reply, "When you gone suck on my pussy?", Kaeven was sleep FYI...

He says, "Whenever..."

I drop him off and proceed to my aunt's. He calls me 5 minutes later telling me that he gone ride back out West with me, so come get him once I drop Kaeven off. So you would think, I woulda jumped all on that right. Having the house to myself and ovulating, not to mention the fact that I ain't been had since I been had....

My homegirl call me and I ain't seen her in a minute, so I went back to the shop and chopped it up with them for a minute and we smoked a blunt and talked. After that I went to the crib...I had to do my french manicure and pedicure and get ready for success.

Once I arrived home, PCC calls me like "What's up?"

I'm like, "I'm at home..."

PCC: "You faked me out..."

Me: "Come over here..."

PCC: "Aiight..."(I know that aiight that's the BS aiight....I wasn't really on that shit anyway...I would've have gotten shit done, had he came back here with me...)

So my aunt is calling me every hour cause Kaeven keeps vomiting. They get him some pedialyte and call it one.

The next morning, I vomit...
By the time, I'm done interviewing, I'm sick as a dog...
I slept a good 8 hours at my aunts house before feeling well enough to drive back out West.
It seems that Kaeven and I caught a virus at that DAMN party....

I still got the mud butt....

Mama told me I shouldn't be eating everybody's cooking, cause ain't no telling if they are clean cooks....of course...

The good thing about me being sick is I was able to shed a few pounds...

My ex came to visit me yesterday...
He had a court date. He had been arrested for playing his music too loud and had his car impounded. He's an asshole when dealing with the police and I told him that's gonna get him more in trouble than help him. Anybody in the hood know that if you wanging turn that shit off when you see the police...

I was horny and I almost did it with him, but I had resolve and I resisted...Lord knows I was ovulating and wanted something hard inside me, but I am holding out, for as long as I can, whoever gets this is in for some trouble....*lol*

I had a picture of PCC in my bedroom, and of course he wanted to know who it was....

But he asked me later, once he arrived home, and called me...(I'm glad I didn't have to be evasive face to face.)

"I happened to turn around and notice a picture...Who is little buddy?"

I thought he wouldn't ask...so I said, "Just a friend...."

He wanted to know more, but I gave him nothing...

What am I supposed to say?

"Oh thats dude, that took it in the hallway that one time I told you about..."
PCC, actually did take it one day when he dropped me off some green one day.

I went downstairs to get the green while on the phone with my BD. (This was a while ago cause my BD was still free...) He opens the bag to let me smell the green and I ask him why his hands smell like onions, then he asks me, "Why yo pussy smell like onions?" I hung up on my BD, cause he woulda been like "why the weedman talking bout yo pussy".... In one quick motion, he ripped my pants down and took me from behind. I just stopped fighting him cause it was sort of a rush, in the hallway, what if someone came out or in their house and saw us....

But I told my ex about that incident, but not the part about me enjoying it...*lol*

So was I supposed to say, "Oh thats dude...the same one that drove off with me in his car while you waited in my car for me.....the one you said look like Ludacris..."

If he didn't recognize the face, I won't remind him....*lol*

OK, I'm done for now...

19 comments:

Drama Kween said...

hey girl, you are right i haven't been here, i just thought you changed your name...but i have added the new home to my site so i will be here more often
:-D

That Girl Tam said...

dang girl..everytime I come here the page looks different. Thought I came to the wrong door...lol

"Umm...excuse me is N sane Lee Sane here?"

"Who?"

"insanleysane, insane lee sane...or whatevershe's going by today..."

"I think you've got the wrong house...Keep it movin"

MZPEACH said...

lol. Girl the links don't even have to work because I already know which posts you talking about..lol.

Girl you and PCC are crazy with the inside jokes..roflmao. You must've really liked him and he must've really liked you too.

I am glad Kaeven is feeling better. lol@ "you can't eat everybody's food". That's true..lol. My mamma would say "they don 't wash their meat off good enough"..lol.

Have you seen Atlanta's Crackheads gone wild?

Nika Laqui said...

Ke-Ke Kween, I haven't seen you in a while...glad you found my new house...

"THE PHOENIX"...*lol* Girl you are at the right house....I ain't even gone say what I thought when I came to your page....*lol* I can't...tell you anyway, its a secret...*lol*

GP, yea we did, his GF was in the way...she got him sprung at a young age...*lol* I haven't seen that shit...I haven't seen none of them...I think it will disgust me, like that Ghetto Fights shit...

Hiari, Thanks, peace...

Nika Laqui said...

Not PCC either GeorgiaPeach, thats me and Puddy with the inside jokes...

Get ya mind off PCC...*lol*

MZPEACH said...

lol!!!

MZPEACH said...

I wrote something about you on Top Mack's page..lol.

Nika Laqui said...

Bitch you is too crazy!!!

*ROFLMAO*

You got me good...*lol*

Anonymous said...

Hay girl...ummm so you got to do what u had to do...I know how that pride thing is...its a mutha...I hate it, but sometimes you gotta do whats good for you...Dang so are you back? You dont need to be leavin us like that...we need u...lmao0 lol lol

The Brown Blogger said...

sometimes, with eyes closed we still need to see.

can you see babygirl?

i know i can...

mrs.tj said...

dang, i didn't even comment yesterday. now I am going to have to go back and read this again.
I think basically all I was going to ask was how the interview go...and why you holding all the good stuff preventing your pleasure?
holla!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

i'm caught up now...i'm mad @the damn nuggets myself..but that's another story...

LUVIN ME said...

LoL...So You've been turning it down...

NameLiar said...

Lawd hav mercy...in the hallway...that shit would scare the hell out of me but at the same time I bet I would enjoy it as well...lol

Way to be...that's why you da homie!
WESTSIDE!!

Nika Laqui said...

Yazmar- Yes, I'm back again, for the third time...*lol* I got too much pride. I'm working on it....

Hassan...

Mrs.TJ- I am definitely imposing this self-torture on myself, knowing damn well I need to get dicked down, GOOD!

Sarccastik- They didn't have a change, Earl Boykins was rusty, K-Mart...gone... maybe next year...

Luvin Me- Unfortunately, yes I have, I'm not at these niggas beck and call...

NameLiar- I was scared...*lol* but I did enjoy it once the fear passed....

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ the mud butt. It's cool that you could have that resolve to turn down sex. I think if I had 2 females tryna hit, then at least one of them woulda got hit.

Nika Laqui said...

RobMack - *lol* I'm wondering too...I want to have the ability to have sex with myself to see how good it really feels....

T.Cas - I am so regretting that shit now...*lol*

ListenToLeon.net said...

I see you got a waiting list of niggas trying to hit...LOL

*Signing my name up for sometime in early 2007*

LOL

Nah, but for real, I like the blog. I'll definitely be back to read more.

Nika Laqui said...

Hustleman- *LOL* Thanks for coming thru...you are too crazy...