Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A LIL BIT MORE...

On a lighter note....


WHO REMEMBER THESE CATS????

They had the jam though(playing below).




I haven't heard this song in a long minute. I actually purchased their album. "Luchini" ("falling from the sky let's get rich what?")

This was me and my BD song...by the time we met, this was old school, but we would sing the song to the best of our memory. We never got a chance to actually hear the song together....

The beat just make you feel good. This is some soulful shit. I would listen to this to get motivated....


CSI:Crime Scene Investigation
CSI:(Nevada)will have guest appearances by
and .I can't miss that.

Thursday on CBS, 9pm/8pm central standard time.

OK HERE ARE MORE POLITICAL CARTOONS.....

As far as I'm concerned they're in cahoots...
Everything with the government is "G14 classified".
They tell us what they want us to know...





Its only so long you can hide the truth...



































Worth a million bucks.....











5 comments:

The_Practitioner said...

Great political cartoons. Lawd I miss Billy Clinton. Those were the days. ;o)

LUVIN ME said...

ROTF!

nikki said...

lawd, lawd, lawd...lol

MZPEACH said...

Hillarious comics.

Girl, I am not joking with you, but I was looking for that Camp lo song yesterday. I kid you not! That's so cool.

Nika Laqui said...

Hiari, there's always more to any story...
And certain truths are altered so that they will be more platable...

That is the jam ain't it....

"Whip it real hard, whip it whip it real hard."

GP, I love that song, I can't believe you was on it too...