Friday, April 21, 2006

HOLDING ON ...Part 2

So Don planned a road trip. He didn't have a job, I mean how many jobs are actually in a small town like Dumas, AR? So him, his cousin and the driver, Terrell, came to Dallas. I met them at the Galleria, the "designer mall" in Dallas, TX. Our faces lit up once we saw each other. We then found a suitable and affordable hotel to lounge up in and get cheify and freaky. They left that weekend and basically our relationship was surrounded by road trips, plane trips and Greyhound trips (by him, I refuse to ride Greyhound ever again).

At that time, I didn't have a child and not many living expenses, so I was able to take trips at the spur of the moment. The good old days...
I was sexless other than the trips I took to Arkansas and when Don came to town. I didn't even own a sex toy, so I found pleasure in polish sausages and champagne bottles...*lol* For once in my life I vowed to be faithful and tried to make a long distance relationship work.

The next trips were sponsered by yours trully, and I took a plane to Arkansas during the Thanksgivng and Christmas holidays. I spent it with his family who more than opened their home to me.

I even remember some crazy shit I did to Don. He threw cold water on me while I was in the shower, and was just completely being an ass... So, as he continued in his morning charades, while I hot curled my hair, I just hauled off and let his skin feel the sizzle of my curlers....*lol* He went and told his mother and his aunt, (who was our age and he had been intimate with in their younger years)who had married his mother's brother, his uncle. They just looked at me and went on about they business, as if Don said nothing..*lol*

The time spent in Dumas, prepared me for living in Dallas, for when I first arrived I found it hard to understand what people were talking about. Their slang on top of their heavy accents, I was lost. After hanging with the southners in Dumas, and picking up on their accents, as well as, listening to Juvenile, the Hot Boys, and Master P, I began to understand the language. Communication was no longer a barrier, cause now I had mastered their accents and some of their southern slang.

In Dumas, their wasn't much to do. The town was so small everyone knew everyone else, as well as, knew the whereabouts of any particular person. Don and I basically made up for lost time, knocking pictures off the wall, literally...*lol*

The next time I saw Don, he took a Greyhound to Dallas, for New Years Eve. We had a great time and I had great orgasms.

The next two trips were then road trips. I acquired a roommate and she had boyfriends in Shreveport, so we made 2 more road trips. These road trips proved to be the end of a long distance relationship turned sour.


So my newly acquired roommate and I decide to surprise our boyfriends, with a road trip in the "Stolen Cavi" Stolen because my roommate mother used the Caviler as a control mechanism for her daughter and when her daughter didn't obey, she called the car in stolen. So here we are riding in a stolen Cavalier, speeding. We got pulled over twice before we left the state of Texas. We were let off with warnings.

When we arrived in Dumas, Don was no where to be found leaving me hot, pissed and horny. So after driving around the small town looking for him, to no avail, we headed to Shreveport, where my roommate and her mate, got busy in the bed next to me while I slept, until I woke up pissed, and told them to take that shit in the bathroom, I'm trying to sleep.

Once we arrived back to Dallas, of course Don called, because his mother told him I was in town, of course he had all these excuses, woo woo woo, whatever nigga, we'll be back next week for my birthday/ V Day.

And we did, we hit the road, without getting pulled over this time and head to Dumas, then to Shreveport to kick it. They had the 18 and over clubs.... I was still young then. We picked up Don and then one of her boyfriend's, Marlon( his fine sexy black ass, he wanted to give me some too, and if I'd known that bitch was trifling, I woulda hit that...). We got us a room for the weekend, then we hit the club later that day....

Here comes the funny part....*lol*

So we get to the club and our dates are acting so shady and shit, like they don't know how to party, so we ventured off. We spotted a tall chocolate, handsome young man and we approached him. We started dancing on him, feeling him up and shit. Then we invite him back to our hotel. I thought we was just talking shit, until my roommate actually gave dude her room #.

We could've sworn that our boyfriends saw us grabbing random fine guy's asses, because of their attitudes. They didn't hardly speak. So we go back to the hotel and we post up in my homegirls room. We smoke blunts and drink. Then there's a knock at the door. Everything began to move in slow motion. I knew who could possibly be at the door. Bubba, that fine young handsome tender that we was planning to run a train on, as long as he didn't bring his boy.

The plan was for her guy Marlon to go home, cause he had an attitude, and when Bubba came, I would dip off to her room for that hot action....

*lol*

Well shit never goes as planned....

Marlon went to the door and looked through the peephole. I sat there nervously at the same time not believing the events that were taking place in slow motion.

Marlon came back from the door snapping, "Why is them same niggas from the club at yo door, Nikki?"


Nikki and I looked at each other, I wanted to laugh, but I had no idea of how crazy Marlon was over Nikki and if it was bout to be a fight. Anyway, Bubba fucked up bringing his ugly homeboy, wasn't shit gone shake anyway... But I guess it was smart of Bubba, being that we was 2 chics from up North (her Minnesota, I Chicago). We could've been trying to stick him for his paper. But we just wanted to stick him...*lol* Anyway.....

Bubba and his ugly friend left. Marlon left and Don and I went back to our room, where we didn't hardly speak. The next day Nikki told me she had got it on with the bellhop once Marlon left, while I lay in the bed horny, cause Don wouldn't fuck me cause he was mad, but would never say.

I tell you about those Gemini's....*lol*

Needless to say, Marlon broke up with Nikki and once we returned to Dumas, Don gave me the, "Its not you, its me", speech.

I cried like a baby that night. We went home on Valentine's Day to lonely hags...*lol* Both broken up with in the same weekend for the same thing...*lol*

Yes, I was heartbroken, but that will only last for 3 months until I met Derry......

TO BE CONTINUED.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol wow I thought my younger days was filled with funny and serious things. lol u got me beat.

mrs.tj said...

now ya'll was brave.
I would have been scurred as hell trying to get some dude to come to the room with my dude lurking around. Yeah Right!
Ha!

Sherlon Christie said...

I'm speechless...

BrownSugga said...

WHAT ABOT THOSE GEMINI'S?