Saturday, April 22, 2006

SHE HATE ME


Had me hating my boyfriend...*lol*
(Only to get me hot and horny to want to have mad sex with him...*lol*
This movie is hot and sex filled.)


Only because this film further validated the lack of heathly successful black men.
And how they are desired by every race of women.

Giving black women a slim pickings, when trying to find a compatible, worthy, mate.

Leaving women to sucuumb to such conditions, as in having to share one man.

Only to create a wider gap in black unity and family bonds.

Leaving more fatherless, mother lead households.

Validating the natural unconsciencious, subconscious desire lesbians have for men. (Most lesbians I know, have been known to hit switches every now and again....I said most, not all, there are a few exceptions...)
I always wondered how the "butchest" female ended up pregnant.

Scientifical laws of nature, validating the males ability to impregnant more than one woman at once, giving him a reason to be with more than one woman if not many...

This man is a hoe...*lol*
In the movie, dude lost his job for whistle blowing and got black balled. There were lesbians that wanted to get pregnant, but wanted to know their donors history, opting not to use sperm banks.

Professional women of all races and all walks of life, with $10,000 in hand, wanting you to buss big nuts inside them. How many men you know gone turn down that offer?

I loved the movie and it brought to light the plight of african americans in a different dynamic.
Spike Lee did it again.....(even though this movie is old, but a lot of people haven't seen it)
IT'S A MUST SEE if you haven't seen it!!
And if you did see it what do you think about it?


12 comments:

TTD said...

i never heard of the movie before... is it in theatres or the movie store?? do you reccommend it?

Rashan Jamal said...

I saw this on HBO, I thought it was gonna be stupid, but I wound up liking it. I should have known that Spike Lee wouldn't make no bullsh*t

TTD said...

lol.. i totally skipped the last paragraph!

LUVIN ME said...

I thought it was interesting. A far fetched concept, but I actually liked it.

So...Wise...Sista said...

The movie wasn't even in the Magic Johnson Theater more than a week, so unfortunately I missed it. :(

But then I ran into a bootlegger on the block who had it. Copped it for 5 beans, got home and the shit wouldn't read. Went back to jack the bootlegger...he was long gone.

So long story short, thanks for the review. It's probably out on DVD by now and I can support it the right way. lol

So...Wise...Sista said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Waddie G. said...

this movie has me crackin' up

Ms.Honey said...

I'm def gonna have to rent that movie..I have yet to see it

divine oasis said...

what did i think about this movie? hmmm. i thought it was interesting. and couldn't help but think about the disease factor. bodily fluids being exchanged, over and over and over again. when kissing all those women, his breath had to capture the last chick's breath. and what are they going to tell their children? for real. it seemed a bit far-fetched. but as with all of spike's movies, i respect the thought-provoking aspect.

mrs.tj said...

I've seen this movie, actually it was on again this weekend. This movie is CRAZZZYYYYY!
I wonder if people actually do that, and I wonder how it turns out in the long run. Does the man want to see the kids do the kids get to see the man?

Nika Laqui said...

TTD, I definitely reccomend it, but you would know that if you read the entire post...*lol*

T. Cas, yes its on HBO and its on ONDEMAND as well....

Hiari, Let me know what you think....

Luving Me, it was a bit farfetched but believable...

So Wise Sista, I hardly hear any Spike Lee promotions, "Inside Man" I had no knowledge that this was a Spike Lee joint, nor I have I seen many previews promoting the movie.

ProfessorGQ, Are you watching it now?..*lol*

Divine Oasis, I loved the movie. Well they all had their most recent paperwork from the doctor to prevent the transmission of diseases, shit I require paperwork my damn self...

Mrs.TJ, Women sell their eggs and men sell their sperm. The possibilities are endless for those people trying to get pregnant. I'm sure a woman will do what she can to get pregnant if her heart so much deisres...
Men on the other hand, I don't know a man to turn down free pussy, let alone pussy with $10,000 attached to it...

NegroPino™ said...

I enjoyed that movie....IF somebody was to pay me for my eggs I damn sho would do it considering the health factors and all..BIG money in that...