Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lame vs Game

First of all, I would like to make myself a little bit more clear. Some may have misconstrued the fact of me wanting a thug, when in actually I just don't want a lame. I definitely don't want a thug.

Main Entry: thug
Pronunciation: 'th&g
Function: noun
Etymology: Hindi thag, literally, thief
: a brutal ruffian or assassin : GANGSTER, KILLER

I know Gangsters and I know Killers. Now do I want to be actively involved with one, No...
Have I been involved with one? Of course, its always good to have killers on your team, in the time of need.

I just wanted to take the time and further explain what I mean by a lame, thanks Hassan, you gave me more fodder for my blog, cause I was about to shut it down......

LAME VS GAME

A LAME

*Asks a woman to do something for him in a weak, non-authoritative, begging manner, in which it doens't get done.

*Scared to smoke, drank, and ride, in fear of getting caught by the authorities.(TRUE STORY)

*Whenever they see the authorities, they get nervous and stiff.

*Speaks one language, English. In the hood, they are clueless to the vernacular used.

*Approaches a woman and doesn't know what to say and in the process, does or says something goofy. He doesn't get the phone number. He gets played off like a lame.

*Will walk right into a fucked up situation, panic, and not know what to do to get out of it.

*Will punk out in a New York minute. He will run and leave his woman to fend for herself.

*Will get yall fucked up in the hood.

*Will take you down the WRONG street almost getting yall fucked up. (TRUE STORY)

*Allows their woman to talk to him, sideways.

*Tries to control his woman with violence.

*Gets no respect from niggas, even his own niggas.

*Steady try to get back with a female after she dumped him.

*Gets taken for all his little dust and still gets no ass.

*If he does get sex, he gets lame sex, no oral activities.

*Always calling a female and she never calls him.

*Tries hard to look cool.

*Tries to handcuff the pussy.

LAMES, stop laming ya selves out....that's weak, women don't like weak men.

PEEP GAME


*Demands something of a woman in a subtle authoritative manner where the woman doesn't deem it as an order, and the shit gets done.

*Has methods to smoke, drink, and ride, to minimize getting caught slipping.

*Is well rounded and can switch up from English to Ebonics when necessary.

*Doesn't have to approach a woman, she already noticies him, if he does approach her, he does it with finesse.

*Already peeps a fucked up situation, tells his woman to follow his instructions, and he remains calm. (TRUE STORY)

*He ain't no back down ass nigga.

*Chooses his battles wisely, knows some battles should be fought at a later date...

*Knows what part of the city or what streets to avoid in order to avoid unnecessary conflict.

*His woman respects him enough not to talk to him sideways.

*Knows if he has to put his hands on a woman, he will let her go.

*Gets respect from niggas, they honor him.

*Never chase after a female.

*Has no problems getting the drawers without tricking, the female may even trick off on him.

*When he gets sex from a woman, she gives him the whole treatment and then some...

*Will never blow up a female's phone, let's her call when she is ready.

*He is just cool, without trying.

*Knows the golden rule, YOU CAN'T HANDCUFF NO PUSSY, and he lives accordingly.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ON.....

20 comments:

Ddot the King said...

There's a thin line between gentleman and wimp. As well as being a real man and being a thug. A lot of women get the two confused. Just because a dude spent some time in the slammer doesn't make him a man. A man handles his without disrespecting his woman or others unless it's absolutely necessary.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Gospel Babygirl, You Know you speaking it here! Thats Why YOU MY Peoples.

Mr.Slish said...

Peep game ( Looking over my shoulder)

You been following me!!!! lol...

That was on point. I might have to copy and email that list to my single female friends.

Nika Laqui said...

You're right D.Dot, there a very thin line.

Thanks BossMack, I felt a lil TopSoil-ish, as I was writing it...*lol*

Charles said...

I'm neither a lame nor do I spit game. I just use what works...real talk. I'm a real talking genteleman. That seems to work for me. I don't have to front, and I damn sure ain't no damn lame. But...whatever's good.

Nika Laqui said...

Mr.Slish, you too crazy..*lol*

Chris, I feel you, I don't like the term thug, it has a very negative connotation.

Charles, Real talk is the best game, or not game, cause its real, people respect the realness about you. At least I do, everyone can't deal with reality...

i like liquor and tv said...

Thank you Nsane! I said this before and I'll say it again, I'm tired of people assuming I want a thug just because I hate wack dudes...and I'm tired of them assuming I want a church boy just because I don't want a thug.

I like regular dudes..that's like 95% of men. Most guys are not thugs or geeks.

funny lists..lol "Tries hard to act cool"

VerseOne said...

Whats going on Ms.Nsane,

there's definitely a thin line between the two factions. i don't think i'm lame, but i'm not necessarily a thug.

you should actually call me "The Ruler", cuz i measure everything. depending on what the situation call for, i act accordingly.

You kinda have to be able to contain your inner gangster, so that it's used in the right place. because tact can get alot farther sometimes.

Peace.

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

uh oh...you got it down packed don't you shawt!!!...i guess i'm part of the game...never chase a female...

Ms.Honey said...

He is just cool without trying...I like that one....I need to print this and hand it out on the streets of DC during lunch time LOL sike let me stop.

Paula D. said...

*Gets taken for all his little dust and still gets no ass.

*If he does get sex, he gets lame sex, no oral activities.

True! True! These lists are funny....& true.

Rashan Jamal said...

Can I be game with lame tendencies. I dont think I am either one of these. Whats in the middle, a Joe Regular?

Superstar Nic said...

Jus rolling thru to say wassup! I hope you have a great holiday weekend. My ass can't wait for this 3-day weekend. Yippee!

Prophetess said...

Yo Sane, my girl! Peep these here: A lame will run off and leave his girl to fight his battle; A man with more finesse will tell her "Baby, get the pistol, and ya'll stay low in the house." 2: A lame will bow down to his girl's ex man/baby daddy; A man with more finesse will tell her to make sure that nigga pay his child support. 3: A lame will have his homies over and they'll leave trash in the yard; A man with more finesse will make sure the yard is picked up after everyone leaves. 4: A lame will get in the way in the kitchen while you fixing plates; A man with more finesse will smack that ass while you bending over setting his plate in front of him and spreading his napkin in his lap. 5: A lame will ask you what should he bring to the party; A man with more finesse will ALREADY know to bring a "sack" and some dranks. 6: During sex, a lame will say "Am I doing it right?"; A man with more finesse will say: "Girl put that pussy on me cuz its all about you tonight. Do it, girl. Make daddy holla!" Shall I go on? Girl, we ought to do this right; like a contest or something... LOL

TrinaBeingTrina said...

This post was on point! You hit the nail on the head.

The Brown Blogger said...

When one deals with this world as a black man and respects the spirit world, loves his family and woman, and understands loyalties with his peoples and respects and understands the code of the streets... then he will do what he must.

Hopefully it's real like Charles says. Tis means that I tow the line between the hood and the matrix. Whatever that makes me in the eyes of others doesn't matter to me, I gotta feed my family and build tangible things to carry on after I leave this plane.

nikki said...

this list is ON POINT.

verse...you're are soooo not lame. :)

i'll add:

- will take the passive route when breaking up with his girlfriend. instead of telling her "yo, this ain't working out" he'll just act like a bastid and hope she 'gets it'. LAME.

- will not call his woman out when she act the fuck up. by this i mean he won't check her for lying, even when he know she is. come on...you know she lying to you. be like "you lying!" LAME.

- is afraid to initiate sex and instead waits for her to give the 'signal'. what, she gotta pull out the 'fuck me' sign? LAME.

mrs.tj said...

I think I got lucky becuase I found a reformed Thug, he figured out he could make more money with less consequence at a 9 to 5, but still won't take not shit.
It is funny seeing him go to work with a Doo Rag on!
Holla!

So...Wise...Sista said...

I want one right in the middle of: "Will get yall fucked up in the hood" and "Will never blow up a female's phone, let's her call when she is ready." :)

Mr. Smart Guy said...

To be honest, I'd never say that I'm a lame, because I'm not but going off of your list - I can't say I have the all assets in the Peep Game category.

PEEP GAME

*Demands something of a woman in a subtle authoritative manner where the woman doesn't deem it as an order, and the shit gets done. (wrote about this today)

*Has methods to smoke, drink, and ride, to minimize getting caught slipping. (don't smoke [anymore] and only drink every now and them)

*Is well rounded and can switch up from English to Ebonics when necessary. (I can do that REAL easy)

*Doesn't have to approach a woman, she already noticies him, if he does approach her, he does it with finesse. (easy does it)

*Already peeps a fucked up situation, tells his woman to follow his instructions, and he remains calm. (TRUE STORY) (depends on the situation)

*He ain't no back down ass nigga.
(depends on the situation)

*Chooses his battles wisely, knows some battles should be fought at a later date... (definitely)


*Knows what part of the city or what streets to avoid in order to avoid unnecessary conflict. (used to - but I've been gone for 8 years and shit has changed)


*His woman respects him enough not to talk to him sideways. (definitely)

*Knows if he has to put his hands on a woman, he will let her go. (never would I put my hands on a woman in a threatening fashion)

*Gets respect from niggas, they honor him. (Honor me? Nah but I do have respect from every last one of them)

*Never chase after a female. (Shit - chasing is fun - it's how you chase that makes a dude a punk)

*When he gets sex from a woman, she gives him the whole treatment and then some... (definitely)