Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend was fulfilling to say the least.








I met fellow blogger, NameLiar (she's just as crazy cool in real life)

at Hassan's family get-together. .





















I spoke with fellow blogger,RobMack, to wish him a Happy Birthday. (He sounds as good as he looks...tempting..*lol*)





Ms.Perdie, was in town, but my lame ass didn't have a sitter this weekend.








I saw PCC fine ass, fresh out the shower.


He helped me get my car back running, showed me how to drive my car so that it won't cut off.(I gotta drive with two feet like its a stick shift...)

He got me right, in more ways than one.. ..*lol*(By his own admission)

I know I was waaay outta pocket, for doing it with him in the garage with his BM in the house.

But hey, the sun, the heat, my drought, and him edging me on didn't help.

Before I did that crazy shit, I affirmed that he wasn't trying to get me killt...

He took all precausions, but if she came outside, there would be no way to explain what we were doing in there, all sweaty, huffing, puffing and smiling.

Although, it lasted only 3 minutes, plus one minute of me servicing him and one minute of him admiring and servicing my frontals and posteriors....*lol*

I had jism for lunch....*lol*

"The doctor said I needed a back-e-otomy", and thats exactly what I got...


I found this blog and these quotes while I was searching for a picture of a backeotomey...*lol*

DAILY QUOTES

Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.(Fa sho!)
~D. H. Lawrence
(and I thought Paris Hilton made "that's hot" famous)

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. (I love this quote)
~Harper Lee

The doctor said I need a backeotomy.
~Sir Smoke Alot)





SammyGee Rock

No more nightmares...

Not to mention, my vibrator broke, so I been dealing with this heat dolo.

Saturday, my new one shall arrive, I got it for a great price!!!

I'll be back in business....
























Showing my homeboy some love...

Don't NOBODY (Except some of the blog fam) got these wifebeaters...I like wearing shit ain't nobody else wearing...

Like these shoes here...


I gotta get these DVS's....ain't nobody rocking these out here...


These shoes...I gotta have these....I created the color scheme myself...I need these fa sho'..

17 comments:

LUVIN ME said...

Sounds like you got tightened up in more ways than one.

Rashan Jamal said...

with his baby mama in the crib? damn!!!

mrs.tj said...

I love my wife beaters, I haven't tried them on, but the XL don't look like it could hold the twins, so I might have to give them away.
Holla!

Prophetess said...

With baby's mama on the scene? Girl, you got some BALLS, you hear me? LOL! Hell, I'da did my thang too. Don't no female stop me from getting mine!

Your pink and white wifebeaters are fresh; I'm on the hunt for some navy blue and white ones. Or black and white. I like your comment on my current post; I had no idea it would move people the way it has...

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

w/his BM in the house...boy u got some balls..shawt!!! THAT'S GANGSTA!!!

Charles said...

The baby momma in the crib...??? Wow...I have no comment on that one. Sometimes, I guess you just gotta do what it do...

nikki said...

HAHAHAHAHA@jism for lunch. only you, girl...only you.

and with the baby momma in the house? damn...you got balls to go wit dem breasts.

Mr.Slish said...

Why are you guys surprised bout the baby mama being in the crib...The womans blog name is INSANE!!!! lmaof. Be careful. Don't want your next post to be about " How to get buck shots out yo ass"..lol

princessdominique said...

Your picture is so cute. I hope a few bloggers will give me a tour when I come through.

Nika Laqui said...

*lol* at Slish....I know right...

The Brown Blogger said...

Um...

Never mind.

Ms.Honey said...

Just what the doctor ordered...you are too funny girl...glad you got serviced up right.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Hey BabyGirl, Tha BossMack Loves You Like 10 pairs of Krispy Sneakers nobody else has.

i like liquor and tv said...

rofl@Sir Smoke A Lot.

I am dying over here..lol@the BM in the house. That's crazy. All that and he didn't even fix the car. He just showed you how to drive it without it cutting off..lol Well Getting SOME > Getting your car fixed

Nice Bossmack tank.

Nika Laqui said...

Dee, I haven't heard from you in years...

Luvin Me, Sure did...*lol*

T.Cas, I wasn't the boguish one in this scenario...he set it up...

Insanity, Balls? He the one with the balls...or he just knows his limitations, which obviously are none...

Sarcasstik, I wouldn't quite call it balls, just horny as all heck...

Nikki, Nikki, only you only you would find that hilarious..*lol*

Charles, If one more person says "With the BM in the house"...whats so bad about that...just kidding...*lol*

Jenesis, Wow! WHat? I didn't do nothing ain't nobody else hasn't done...

Liquor & TV, Well he's no mechanic, but he does great backetomies....*lol* But on the real, he is to do minor repair work like my brakes and oil change...but when he does, I'm not doing nothing in the garage...I promise...*lol*

MZPEACH said...

That photo is a great photo.

NegroPino™ said...

I like the Nikes' i seen those for myself....u got some good taste....and u are sexy.....:)