Friday, May 26, 2006

Farewell Floyd...

CLICK HERE ONLY IF YOU DARE


(Ok, I fixed the link, my BAD!!)





I didn't feel blogging so I'll just post these pictures to say a farewell....

Damn, you shouldn't be so damn sexy....too bad...We gotta talk...


First let me just kiss the guns....


Mmmmm,so sexy...


We can't do this anymore, Floyd...
I heard about that altercation with your BM, I didn't know you had all them kids...


I don't know for sure, but I'm not trying to find out....


Were you really serious when you said this?


"Bitch, you betta quit playing wit me foe I punch you in yo throat!..."


He look serious, don't he?...*lol*


8 comments:

TTD said...

he is SEXY ass hell!

Superstar Nic said...

Much sexiness goin on in those pics. BTW, I luv that song you got playing!

Have a Great and Safe Memorial Weekend!

~ ♥Nic ♥~

Prophetess said...

Yes, those men are FINE. Oh, how I wish for my YOUNGER days...LOL.

nikki said...

i'm getting all hot and bothered. that is all. :)

Mr.Slish said...

Is it me or does Floyd MayWeather look like Tommy Davidson on steroids!!! lol

Nika Laqui said...

He do Slish...*lol*

mrs.tj said...

Yeah! I wouldn't fuck with no boxes...they can for real fuck you up!
Holla!

Lyrically speaking said...

He's a cute, them lips, them lips speaks words?