Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My STUBBORN SELF....



This is me, thinking...

"Why the hell won't they just take the quiz already, damn...?"

Please take the quiz...

Take the quiz, aiight?

TAKE THE FUCKIN QUIZ!!!!!


I got this from
M. DUBB


My ex was the first to take the quiz...
The first time, he ain't know shit...
His second go he did aiight....but he was moreso trying to figure out the answers to the answers especially #5, "How many men did Nsanelee truly love?"....

He still didn't do better than my wrappie, my main damie, who left me in this blogworld all alone....GEORGIAPEACH........MUTHAFUCKA!!!...*lol*

I want to thank , my homeslice, DYNASTY, for taking my quiz, she did fair for a square...

YAZMAR, I'm tripping cause you my home skillet...but you got all of them WRONG???
However, I did set the test up the way they set up culturally biased tests, such as ACT, etc....

It just goes to show you...
Its not what you know, but if you know:
How to take standarized tests....
There are actually methods to learn to be able to take stardarized tests....
I made the test just a little tricky, to where all of the answers could be right...slight wording manuevers does the trick....*lol*


I invite you all to take my quiz, please....
It won't take but a few moments....

Come on...

16 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

Thanks Hassan, Hiari, Mz.NewAgenda.

MZPEACH said...

I took it again..lol. Dfdfh..lol. Sorry. I still got two wrong..lol.

You know what? I think you think you are all that because you look Africanisque (?).

Nika Laqui said...

*lol*
You so silly...how you still get 2 wrong?

Thinking I had sex gone mess yall up everytime....*lol*

Knockout Zed said...

Evidently I don't know a fuckin' thing about you. We can change that, though.

KZ

Anonymous said...

Damn I got them all wrong...this shit tripped me out though...lol I'm gonna do betta tho Insane...lmao next quiz I got you1!!

Rashan Jamal said...

shit, I took the quiz but how the hell was I supposed to know the answers to some of these questions. LOL I got a 60

The Brown Blogger said...

whatever...

Drama Kween said...

love the cornrolls...ummm ok i'll take the quiz now...lol

Drama Kween said...

ok i took the quiz and i am mad at myself for not going with my gut on a lot of the questions...i'm a dufas

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

do i get a grade

Prophetess said...

Girl, you know them 'rows are TIGHT don't you? Nsane... rocking corn rows... I'm jealous. I want some 'rows now! LOL!

I took the quiz and scored a 30. That's sad. Evidently I don't know my little sis like I thought I did. Better luck next time, LOL!

Thanks for the email on the Black stamps

Nika Laqui said...

Shut up Hassan...

T. Cas, you did well...

Insanity, You know I expected more out of you...THank you girl...

Kween, Zed, Yaz, the test wasn't meant for you to pass...Ha!
Thanks Kween...

Torrance, if you took the test you would know....

Thanks all for participating...

mrs.tj said...

i'm trying to take the quiz but it is restricted from my work computer, so now, I'm trying it from my treo. we will see.
tj

VerseOne said...

i took your quiz, and i started off strong... but i tripped about 3 questions in.

Just so u know... i considered u a dime piece.


Peace.

i like liquor and tv said...

I think this is my first (or second) time reading your blog and I got a 50...this girl good *struts off*

NameLiar said...

I picked all the crazy answers that shit was funny as hell. I likes!