Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Laundromat....

If you missed "Who's Right? Who's Wrong? You may want to read that before proceeding. This is the dialouge for the following story....


I carried two 40 pound bags of dirty clothes into the “laundroteria” (**lol**) while Kaeven grabbed the detergent, fabric softener and bleach. I dumped my bags into a basket and proceeded to the top load $1.50 washing machines for my whites (mostly Kaeven’s whites). I arrive at the washers and notice that all of the washers are taken or out of order except one.

The one that this goofy-looking, acne-faced, Latina chic is standing in front of, the one that she sat there opening and closing the lid, as though she never seen a washing machine. So I stood there with my clothes, with my attitude, [when I’m on my business (cooking, cleaning, laundry) I have this stank ass demeanor], with a look on my face, like, “Bitch, hurry up and finish examining the damn washer like you a Crime Scene Investigaor and let me handle my business. Move Bitch…” She then spoke. I spoke. She spoke. I didn’t budge. I wanted to tell the chic, “Bitch you on bullshit”, instead of asking the bitch where her clothes were…

However, I remembered.

I am not alone.

I am a mother and my son is here…

That’s when my passive aggressive, sarcastic tactics came into play.

I wasn’t finna sit there and let this bitch go all the way over there and get her clothes and come back when I’m standing here.

Ready, prepared, and on a mission, literally.

I had to hit the Southside before traffic hit.

"I needed to talk to Samson…”*lol*

I wasn’t leaving without a fight, while trying my best to avoid a fight.

So I just stopped talking and looked the bitch like she was silly…waiting for her to tear her muthafuckin ass.

I have this blink I do to people that really pisses people off, while they get all emotionally charged. I sit calmly, blinking, with this look on my face that says, “OK, shut yo dumb ass up… I’m not trying to hear that bullshit…”

If she was clever about it, she would’ve inserted her card into the machine, start the cycle, and go get her clothes. Straight off GP, I would have had to respect her property because now the machine was in use.

I really wanted to push the bitch out the way and get my laundry on…

She then went on about her business catching my eye to flash her ice grill. I laughed in her face. Then once I placed my whites into the dryer, I went up to her with this sarcastic smile and said, “My clothes are done, you can use the washer now…”

“That’s nice”, she said.

I started laughing once again…she could see my body shaking from me laughing.

After slightly taunting her, then I kept a eye on the bitch.

I was in the Puerto Rican part of town, I was the minority, you know them marks stick together.

Blade?

CHECK.

This bitch finished her laundry, went to the car and changed clothes. She then came back into the Laundromat.

At first, she wore

some thick heeled sandals,

with some cute little linen Capri pants,( I even gave the bitch a compliment, in my head though)

with a nice linen blouse(another compliment).

She changed into

some boguish shorts

and an old T-shirt,

but with the same sandals...

I had on

my blue zip up hoodie,

my White Sox shirt made from jersey material,

some dark blue jeans,

and my boguish White/Gray Nike Air Max(Gray cause the leather wore off… and so did the Nike Air Max sign…Now they just say my name Nika(Yazmar are you satisfied?)…*lol* I’m so silly, compliments of Mike Epps…),

with my hair in cornrows.

Yea, I looked so hood and grimy..but my ass was washed and my clothes were Downy fresh…*lol* (I love fresh linens). I always dress like the common folk, when I’m on business, ripping and running, but when I’m making a grand appearance that’s a different story…

I was like, “She is really mad”….*lol*

She then went back to her car, as she spat on her cellphone…and drove away…

16 comments:

..Sue...Zette... said...

LMAO!!!!!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

your crazy ass...it sounded like you was ready for some shyt to drop off

Rashan Jamal said...

you said it all right here:

If she was clever about it, she would’ve inserted her card into the machine, start the cycle, and go get her clothes.

MZPEACH said...

You are so silly. Love the new profile pics. My favorite thus far!!!!

Nika Laqui said...

Sarcasstik, Yea, I was...

T.Cas. Right...

GP, you always say that...*lol* but thanks...

MZPEACH said...

I like the one with the shades off the best. That's the best one thus far. For real.

Anonymous said...

She just did not have the heart to let something pop off. Thats all that was.

i like liquor and tv said...

lol@you carrying a blade

and lol@Clarence Williams III

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Ooookkkk. LMAO!

Prophetess said...

LOL at Clarence Williams!

Girl, my heart was thumping mad when you said homegirl went to change into a miscellaneous outfit; it made me think that she went and jumped bogus because she didn't want to get her good outfit fucked up in the scrap, and in that case, I was mad cuz I wouldn't have been there to hold that bitch while you cut her ass, if shed'a tried to set it off! And you on her turf, too?! Oh hell naw; bitch, don't rap and don't get swoll, okay? See, there I go. Gettin all excited and riled up... I guess it's the big sis in me.

But I know you had it under your control, Grasshopper (LOL). She did a good thing by tearing her ass. She didn't want no parts of no ass whooping. Cuz you know, bitches are crazy; they WILL try you!

That profile pic (the one with the shades) is cute. You look like a supermodel.

Prophetess said...

You know, when I read the last post, I started to ask you was some hoe fucking with you.

LUVIN ME said...

ROTF....

I like the profile pic...It's different...to say the least.

Nika Laqui said...

Insanity, I know you got my back...but yea I would've had to hold my own...cause all my peeps are on the other side of town....

But she still had on sandals....so I was still at an advantage, but at a disadvantage cause my son was there....sometimes be forgetting...I can't just do what my first mind says without considering Kaeven...

Thanks for the compliment on the profile pic Luvin Me and Insanity....

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Stunna Shades, You look like Cali fo sho!

ContentviaDesign said...

Why can't we all just get along. LOL

mrs.tj said...

Ewww! I would have told baby boy to lock himself in the restroom until Mommy comes back and get him! HA! Just kidding. You know I don't have any children. But I would have gotten real ghetoo real quick. When I moved into my first house, the first thing I got...before a BED was a washer and dryer! HA!
Holla!