Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I must GET LAID

Junetenth (Junetenth*lol*) will mark my 2nd month of my penis drought. I wouldn't quite call it a drought, because penis is available...however, I'm just being very stubborn and choosey right now...

I want things a certain way and if I can't have it my way, then it will be no way...
Its the Aquarian in me.

I find myself having these dreams, well nightmares, where everyone else is having sex around me. Everyone else includes my ex, my past lovers, such as Puddy.

The dream with Puddy was crazy. I guess I was a CSI and I had to go view the crime scene which occured at the apartment where I grew up. I was told not to go alone, strict orders, which is why Puddy accompanied me. When we arrived there were no signs of a crime. Once we opened the second door to the bedroom, it was as if we opened Pandora's Box, because a slew of women came out of the woodworks and surrounded Puddy.

That left me alone and wandering about my old apartment. I then noticied an older man and woman talking. Then in seconds they were getting busy. I went to find Puddy or to find some attractive guy to get my groove on with, that's when I opened the door to find some guy eating a girl out. He stopped when he noticied me and I told him, "Don't stop, keep on going, don't mind me..."

Puddy was in the bed next to him, but he never brought his face up from being buried in the girl's cat. So, that left me all alone, with no one to sex. Each one of the 3 men that were there, were coupled off. I have the slightest idea where the rest of the girls went, but I didn't care. I was horny and was trying to find an available, attractive man. To no avail, I forced myself to wake up.

Usually, I have control over my dreams, but I guess since I haven't been had, since I been had, I forgot how to get had....*lol*

Then this morning, I dreamt about my ex in the shower with some sexy Brazilian chic, I went in there pulled back the shower curtain and told him to have a great time....*lol*

I went searching for someone to sex, but to no avail, I woke myself up again.

So something has got to give, I'm tired of these nightmares.....

Firework My Words
Firework My Words

24 comments:

MZPEACH said...

Yeah you are sexually depriving yourself..lol.

Rashan Jamal said...

yeah, you need to get it... those dreams are funny as hell

Ms.Honey said...

Dang girl yea I think that dreams leads me to believe you need to start a I must get laid petition....LOL someone please help her.

Nika Laqui said...

*lol*

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Let a Nigga Beat it Up Then!

Nika Laqui said...

Who? You BossMack? Thats how you said it...like let you beat it up...*lol*

Charles said...

Hahahaha @ bossmack! But yeah...it's good that you're choosey though...cause you never want to get down with someone that you'll regret later. Just think of it as 'down time'.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Naw I meant whateva Nigga you like to deal with tha most, my bad baby.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Naw I meant whateva Nigga you like to deal with tha most, my bad baby.

Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

Girl it has only been 2 months. I am embarrased to say how long it has been for me. I'm on the same tip you are. No one is gettin any ass unless it my terms and dudes are not acting right around H-town man. Oh well you betta get a vibrator lol

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

My last self imposed drought lasted 2 months and I broke. Good luck!

i like liquor and tv said...

lol@bossmack

But at least your dreams are interesting. I had a dream the other night that I cut my boy's hair from dreads into a mohawk..then I cornrowed the middle..then I left his house and got carjacked.

Sooo...at least your dreams aren't wack like mine.

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

hmmm. Ive never known a woman that hasnt been able to get laid in 5 minutes, if she set her mind to it......

Perhaps you subliminally enjoy witholding from yourself, so the release is that much ....sweeter.

my 2 cents

ace

NegroPino™ said...

Have u woken up humping the pillows yet? Or wondered how your panties gotten on the floor

Nika Laqui said...

NoAgeNoSexNoCity- Regular for me outside a relationship is once a week...that once could last for an 6 hour time frame in one day....

In a relationship, yea 3 times a day, 3 times a week....

Dynasty- I'm breaking right now...I'm thinking of who I should do, PussyCrookCrip or Puddy.....

I should choose PCC, since I was with him last...

BossMack- Iknow what you meant, just fucking with ya

Liquor&TV- Oh don't trip my dreams be stupid like that too, I just remember the dreams where sex was involved and I wasn't....*lol*

Sexy Chic, I'm tired of my vibrator....*lol*

Free Agent- *lol* No pillow humpin yet...but my panties were on the flor when I woke up this morning...and my vibrator was poking me in the back...*lol*

Jenesis- Why would you want to be in a nightmare?

Rev.- Yes you are soo right, the release will be so sweet. I've been turning down the dick...its ok, somebody is gone get it!! And it won't be good for them....

TTD said...

LOL @ ur dream.. i told u stop depriving urself!

the longest i ever went was 3 months... too damn long w/o.. and i wont be doing that again! i was such a bitch during those months!

Paula D. said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Girl, 2 months....I can do that with my eyes closed. It has been a looooong time for me. I think I am saving it for 'the one' at this point.

Nika Laqui said...

RobMack- I know right, that's why I'm just gonna make it easy on myself, I'm gonna keep the strike going...*lol*

Paula D.- Do I smell a challenge?...*lol*

TTD- I wonder am I acting bitchy?...*lol*

i like liquor and tv said...

oh no insane, please don't tell me you're challenging her to "The Contest".

Are you still Queen of the Castle? lol

nikki said...

poor baby...

i know the feeling...REALLY i do. frankly, i don't know what to tell you. we're both purposefully abstaining so we just gonna be horny all the time for a hot minute.

how come whenever i type out the word 'hot' my clit twitches a little bit?

Knockout Zed said...

Wow. Damn. Nightmares? You gotta fix this.

KZ

LUVIN ME said...

You need some...BAD!

mrs.tj said...

You going crazy!
HA!

Mr. Smart Guy said...

I'd shake myself awake --- and take 3 bottles of No-Doz to combat going back to that nightmare... damn, homie!