Friday, May 19, 2006

WHO'S RIGHT? WHO'S WRONG?


Two women are in a laundromat. There are 6 top load washers, 3 of them are in use, two are out of order. The two women approach the only available washer at the same time. The first lady has her clothes in her basket at the washer, the second lady is just standing at the washer. They both eye each other...

Lady #2: Those two are out of order.

Lady #1: OK......

Lady #2 : Well I was going to actually use this one...

Lady #1 : Well, where are your clothes?

Lady #2 : They're over there, I'm going to go get them, I just came over here to check it.

Lady #1: Well, I'm here ready to load....do you expect me to sit here and look at this washer, when I'm already here ready to load?

Lady #2 : My clothes are just over there. I was going to use this one...

Lady #1: (Standing there looking at Lady #2,like she stupid, waiting for her to leave to get her clothes.)

Lady #2 : You know what, I'm not even going to sit here and argue with you...you can have it...

Lady #1 : GOOD...(smugly)

Lady #2 : (walks off)

WHICH LADY WAS RIGHT? WHO SHOULD HAVE USED THE WASHER?
LADY #1 OR LADY #2?

18 comments:

MZPEACH said...

Lady two.

In Denial Hoe said...

Lady #2 - and personal been there done that routine, I wouldn't have gave up sh$t, old gurl would have been a$$ out in some dirty draws- Much luv for hitting up my page also.

Prophetess said...

First of all, a shout out to my girl, Nsane! Hey girl. I think Lady #1 is wrong because why didn't she TAKE HER BASKET WITH HER TO THE MACHINE THE FIRST MOMENT SHE CAME INTO THE PLACE? Why go through the trouble of going back to get your basket? Seems like she would've kept her basket with her, ready to load, instead of dropping it off somewhere else and then checking the machines to see which was usable.

But I wouldn't have given up the machine either, if I had gotten there first. 'Ol girl would just have to wait until I'm through or just move on and find another place with more than just one working machine.

Prophetess said...

Oh yeah, your last post was FUNNY.

Nika Laqui said...

Ok, I'm getting confused...between #1 and #2....

So are saying lady #2 the one without the clothes at the washer should've gotten the washer????

Rashan Jamal said...

lady 1 got her clothes there, so she should get the washing machine

TTD said...

LOL @ that pic... Lady #1 was ready to wash.. so she should've been able to do so... Lady #2 needs to learn to carry her sh*t w/ her...

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Neither bitch, they should flip for it.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Neither bitch, they should flip for it.

Knockout Zed said...

I think since Lady #1 had the shit there and ready, she gets the call.

KZ

Prophetess said...

You know what: I'ma change my answer. Clearly I misunderstood. I was thinking Lady #1 had her clothes in the basket across the room when actually it was Lady #2.

But Lady #2 knew she couldn't argue with the other lady, that's why she said what she said and moved on.

I mistakenly believed that it was Lady #1 who had the clothes in there already. In that case, Lady #2 should've brought her shit to the machine since she claiming she was there first...

I guess...

Is this a Trick question, LOL!

See how easily I get confused when I don't fuck with Hoodoo anymore, LOL!!!! Fuck it, I'm with Bossmack. The bitches should either flip or squabble for it. Personally, I'd have liked to see 'em scrap for it. LOL

i like liquor and tv said...

they shoulda washed their clothes together and split the cost..what is it 50cents each?

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Whoever was standing there with their clothes should have used it. You snooze you lose. While the lady was talking to me I would have been loading showing her how silly she is to be standing here without her clothes arguing over a washer...

Nika Laqui said...

Dynasty, I would have started the washer but the bitch was standing right in front of it, hence the reason I wanted to push the bitch out the way...

Blah Blah Blah said...

Whoever had the close there should have used it.

...this is the main reason I don't do my opwn laundry...I drop my shit off and get it cleaned for me... ain't got time for this bullshit...I got things to do!

Nika Laqui said...

I would do that too, but I hate other people handling my things, Blah Blah Blah...

BrownSugga said...

U BETTER STOP TRYING TO FIGHT THEM PECAN RICANS.

mrs.tj said...

First come first serve.
Who ever got the money in the machine first would have used it.
Holla!