Tuesday, September 05, 2006

THE LONGEST LONGEST Meme, longer than the other

1) Full Name: Yall ready???
Tamenika
Laqui
Lynn
2) Name Backwards: Akinemat, looks like an African word...probably is...
3) Were you named after anyone? My mother made it up when she was in high school, the middle name Lynn is the same name as all the women on my father's side of the family...
4) Does your name mean anything? It means my mother is Ghetto...*lol*
5) Nick Name(s): Nika, Nique, Faye, T, Tammy, but if you call me that you will not get a response or I will punch you....
6) Screen Name(s):sweet1coochbrown....my baby daddy gave me that name.
7) Date Of Birth: 2/11/80
8) Place of Birth: Chicago, IL
9) Nationality: African American, wait, thats not a nationality...*lol*
10) Current Location: Dallas, Hot ass Texas
11) Sign: Aquarius
12) Religion: Agnostic
13) Height: 5'4
14) Skin Color: Caramel
15) Shoe Size: 6 in boys, 7 1/2 women
16) Hair colour: Cinnamon Brown
17) Eye colour: Dark Brown
18) What do you look like? Like a freak...*lol*
19) Innie or Outie? Innie, with stretch marks, that Kaeven like to rub as if its some spectacle...*lol*
20) Right, Lefty, or Ambidextrous? I can do both, but I'm right handed
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?Other, I'm tri-sexual, I'll try anything...*lol*
22) Best friend(s): Ummmmmmm....
23) Best friend you trust the most: I trust my first the most.....T
24) Best friends {your sex}: Yall know I don't fuck with females too tough, they shiesty...
.25) Best friends of the opposite sex: Main and T. Both Virgos...
26) Best Bud(s): Budd...*lol* Nah, he cool peoples, he tells it how it is and I love that.
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Who needs a boyfriend when you can have your cake and eat it too?
28) Crush: I guess I'm like a man in this aspect, cause once the deed is done, I no longer crush you...
29) Parent(s):My mammie in Chicago, and My pops is here in Dallas, imposing upon my freedom.
30) Worst Enemy: Anyone imposing upon my freedom.
31) Favourite on-line Guy(s): I don't have one, I like men in real life....
32) Favourite on-line Girl(s): Missy, cause she gone get it one of these days...*lol*
33) Funniest friend: Drew, Budds brother makes me laugh til my guts hurt, every rep...
34) Craziest friend: Ain't nobody crazier than me, NsaneLeeSane...*lol*
35) Advice Friend: I'll talk to Budd, plus he has legal knowledge so I might can turn shit into CHA CHING...$$$
36) Loudest Friend:Vel be loud as hell, I met him thru Main, and they all treat me like Family...
37) Person you cry with: I cry alone...

Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: 1, she's 4 years younger
39) Any brothers: I wish I did have a big brother...but Main can be my fake big brother although he doesn't want to be. But it only seems right because his real sister looks just like me, well thats what everybody keep saying...
40) Any pets: I hate pets.
41) A Disease: I have some personality disorders, self diagnosed, we all have something...I think I have OCD too...I'm a germaphobe..
42) A Pager: lol
43) A Personal phone line: "I got 2 cell phones who wanna call me dog?"-Jeezy
44) A Cell phone: "I got 2 cell phones who wanna call me dog?"-Jeezy
45) A Lava lamp: I had one, I left it here in Dallas, lemme ask my daddy where it is....he prolly broke it in a drunken stupor.
46) A Pool or hot tub:There's a pool in the apartment complex, waiting on me and Kaeven's bathing suit to get shipped so I can go sunbathing...
47) A Car: I sold my car before I got here, the White Angel, I wanted to cry...
Describe Your...
48) Personality: honest, unbiased, stubborn, quick-tempered.
.49) Driving: I drive like the police in Chicago, but here, I must drive like Ms. Daisy, cause they will lock you up for anything down here.
50) Car or one you want: I want a heavy Chevy, 84Caprice or 93Impala
51) Room: Right now its clean, but later on, thats a differnet story, once Kaeven destroys it...
52) What’s missing? My own damn space...
53) School: Whitney Young Magnet High, I'll be able to go back to college, now that I have some support for my son...
54) Bed: Air Mattress...comfy
55) Relationship with your parent(s): BLAH!!! Don't get me started....

Do you...
56) Believe in yourself:I guess...*lol* That doesn't sound to sure does it?
57) Do you believe in love at first sight? I do, thats what happened with me and my child's father, I doubt it will happen again..
58) Consider yourself a good listener: Yea, if I want to hear it, if not, I will not listen
59) Sleep in PJs: sweat shorts, white t...or whatever I fall asleep with on..
60) Get Along with your parents: JESUS CHRIST, stop asking me that...
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Some, I saved Puddy's and some of my ex's...
62) Pray: One day last week...I blogged about it.
63) Believe in reincarnation: Yes..."When I die I'll be back reincarnated as a muthafuckin mack-11 cause in heaven there's no shortage on G's"-Tupac
64) Like to make fun of people: Its the best, thats what I miss the most about the Chi...
65) Like to talk on the phone: If my minutes are free...and if its not a one-sided convo
66) Like to eat: LOVE IT!!!
67) Like to drive: Not when I have to everyday, but when I'm BUSTED, yes...or when I just want some fresh air, yes. But not during traffic...
68) Get motion sickness: If I'm BUSTED
69) Eat the stems of broccoli: Broccoli is the BEST!!
70) Eat Chicken fingers with a fork: Chicken fingers are finger foods why would I unless I was in a restrurant then I would cut them and eat them with a fork so I don't appear like I have no home training...
71) Dream in colour: Yes, even though they say you dream in black in white....
72) Type with your fingers on home row: Yes
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal:The closest thing to a stuffed animal is Kaeven or my pillow.

What Is…
74) Right next to you: My shot glass of Hennessy
75) On the walls of your room: Some paintings that match the room.
76) On your mouse pad: My fingers, its a laptop.
77) Your dream car: Chevy, dang this is getting redundant.
78) Your dream date: I don't dream about dates...
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Vegas, I plan to get eloped...
80) Your dream husband/wife: My child's father if he could live up to his true potential, the potential I saw in him, but he didn't.
81) Your bedtime: Whenever I close my eyes.
82) Under your bed: Carpet
83) The single most important question: Why?
84) Your bad time of the day: Only when someone or something pisses me off, I'm usually all good other than that.
85) Your worst fear(s): Dying in a car accident.
86) The weather you like:78 degrees..
87) The time? Almost 3pm( I did this meme yesterday I was bored)
88) The date? September 1st, 2006 ( I did this meme yesterday I was bored)
89) The best trick you ever played on someone: Placing a bucket of water over the door and laughing my ass off when it falls on someone...I should do that to my dad right now!!!...*lol* He the one that taught me that...*lol*
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: I don't know, I like Calamari, sour cream, guacamole, which are things most people don't like...I don't know why?
91) Theme Song: "All I Need" - Jay-Z and "Everyday Struggle"-Biggie
92) The hardest thing about growing up: Ummm, I been grown, had no choice but to be grown once my mother left at the age of 11.
93) Your funniest experience: That pissy incident with that guy out West, if yall read yall know what I'm talking about.
94) Your scariest moment:Being an accomplice to a petty robbery...
95) The silliest thing you've done: Pissin in a White Castle Supersized cup and throwing it out the window on the highway....*lol* SOmeone was pissed off....or rather pissed on....*lol*
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex? Ummmmm,nothing, I just open my mouth and express my feelings is that desperate?
97) The scariest thing that's ever happened while with your friend(s): When they were shooting in the club parking lot, in 1999 here in Dallas, we was parking lot pimpin cause we couldn't get in, but the place where they started shooting was where we just left, my instinct told me to ride away, glad I listened, cause I was the closest to the exit
98) The best feeling in the world: Unconditional love.
99) The worst feeling in the world: Being lied to or stolen from or sold a dream.
100) 3 people you tag: Whoever wants to do this long ass shit...
But RobMack, Dynasty, and Missy, be my guest...make this the threesome that never happened...*lol*

4 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Is it possible that I am first?

Hold up, let me think of something clever to say,

ALPHA!!! okay that wasnt too clever. LOL

I died laughing about the piss in the cup. Glad to see that I'm not the only one that self diagnoses disorders.

NegroPino™ said...

All i seen was my name and SKIPPED the rest :) That ish is too long to be doing but u aint got nothing but time anyway.
The worst feeling though is HEARTBREAK.
ONe of the scariest moments was being shot at with an infrared gun @ a gas station.
OH we did the piss thing on the way to see New Edition...we had 2 cups...But that wasnt the silliest...I would hafta say giving the drugged up white boy a lap dance with my drawers showing in a club.
OKay i just might hafta do mines now im putthing all the answers here..u shoudla tagged Teej...Ill TAG Him :)

Ladynay said...

So yeah Imma have to hit you up a few times so I can finish reading this here....LOL

God bless your gov't name tho'!

NegroPino™ said...

I see how u are RObert