Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Redundant Randomness(Not another Random Post)

* I'm horny....aren't I always? I think I'm a nymphomaniac.....
*Honesty, I do....
*I don't beat my meat as often as I used to, privacy is a major issue.
*I do have a waterproof vibrator, so go figure why the water bill is sky high....

*
"Oh I think he like me, better yet I know!"
*
He calls or texts me errrday...
*He looks like 2Pac, especially when I'm drunk.
* Another nigga with previous ties....*sigh*
*Well, she was gone for a week, so it was a free for all, or as my guys out West would call, a LollaPalooza....*lol*(They so silly)
*She's back now, so now its time to start the "BIG FREEZE"...
* He ain't never had it so good...
*Word on the street is, he is having second thoughts about his girlfriend and kicking himself in the ass for moving her in, rather, letting her move herself in....
*I'm glad Pops is in the middle of this, cause I get both sides of the story, plus some good game advice.
*We going out, next weekend....(that's a long time, but in the meanwhile, I'll be using my Ben Wa Balls...*lol*)

*I got 2 interviews this week from one day of diligent job searching....YAAHHH

*Good, now I don't have to work with Pops, him, and his live in girlfriend....
*She works in HR, so she would have full access to my info...not GOOD!

* I guess Pops know what he was doing after all....

*But why his girl be sneaking hugs to my Pops at work, and she be calling my Pops...
*Why is there a hermaphodite working at they job? And word on the street is she kissed him/her....
*If he only knew....
*She be sending her guy money cause he in jail and she gone bail on him as soon as he get out...
*But I'll never hate on another so, I just hope he does the right thing....

*They need to hurry up and send me my lil dust...playing with my money is like playing with my emotions....


*Kaeven eat like the end of the world is coming....he done ate all the food...He will eat you outta house and home...

*I can't wait til my Pops give him a whupping, I can't wait!...*lol*

*Oh shit, I gotta get some of that STAT FLUSH, shit....I may have to submit urine...MAY is the key word...better safe than sorry...


*Why is daycare cheaper out here? Hell everything is cheaper out here....except braids....


*Why did I watch Flavor of Love for the first time last night? Now I'm hooked!

*New York is in the HOUSE!!!!
*Thats gone be GOOD!!!
*I'm so mad Foofy got rid of Its Like That...she was cool as hell....
*Am I trippin or do the broads look better this season?
*Ok, maybe not they face...except Beautiful...
*But guys don't care too much about the face anyway, they'll put a bag on they head....
*Why all the girls frontin on the white girls?
*Is Buckwild a product of incest?
* I was watching Discovery Channel and they did a survey, believe it or not, women have just as many sexual partners as men, but for the sake of not looking like whores, they don't count them all....

*Why did they arrest Mos Def for performing "Katrina Clap"? Muthafuckas what happened to freedom of speech?



*I need to get into school for the next semester....the Nursing field is always in high demand and I hate corporate AmeriKKKa....


*Why is she emailing me? She blew me when she said that "golddiggin bullshit", convo over....

*OOOOOH...why did T just send me this? LOOK AT BUFFIE THE BOOTY GO!!!



*I miss home, just a lil bit....he makes me not miss it so much...


*I LOVE
Murphy Laws on Sex....(Ok, maybe I am really a nymph, but yall should read it if yall haven't already)
*I have many favorites but this one is the one that sticks out the most "Sex takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble."

*
Yall wish me well tommorrow...
THANKS

11 comments:

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Girl, we are all nympho's by heart!

TTD said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

flava of love is a mess.. and so are all the crazy ass bitches that go on there! lol

NegroPino™ said...

u AINT A nyMPho..they do it with anything, anyone, anytime..bleeding or not....thats real.. Are u referring to your dad's girl?
I said Beautiful was the prettiest girl.. I Love her!!!!
Krazy aint white!!!

Nika Laqui said...

Negropino, My dad doesn't have a girl, he's scheming on 2pac's girl....
What is Krazy? Hispanic? Remember I just started watching it...so I don't know...

Carrie-Thanks for thinking you love my blog...you should read the "beat your meat section" I'm sure you'll enjoy that...everyone does...

Dynasty, I can't believe you just said that....*lol*

Just Me, thanks for reading and commenting....I'm glad I called you out...*lol*

TTD, Those girls are crazy....I be looking like if I went on there I would be laid back, to myself and minding my own business and I'm not kissing Flav, so I would immejiately get kicked off....

mrs.tj said...

Dayum, they did Mos Def wrong. I have to go look that story up!

I love Flavor Of Love that ish is funny! But what REALLY be tripping me out is he is SOOOOO ulgy and he be trying to kick chicks off the show! LOL!

"DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!"
Holla!

Rashan Jamal said...

Everytime I'm in the kitchen, Kaeven in the kitchen.. eating all the got damn food. All the chicken, all the greens. LOL

Teej said...

baby you aint a nympho til you start missing work and important appts to get quickies in and shit.

LMAO @ Buckwild being a product of incest. You got my eyes watering with that one.

Prophetess said...

Hey Sane. I was just lurking, LOL. Girl, when I saw that picture of the Main Man, all I could concentrate on was his massive, buffed ass arms. Damn; just the way I like it, LOL.

Kaeven done ate up everything, LOL. He's a growing boy; they need that nourishment.

Girl, you not a nympho; nymphos need it all the time, in whatever form they can get it (see it, read it, hear it, etc...).

Nika Laqui said...

T.Cas....all the chitlins, all the hog mogs....I like pig feet!!!

Mrs.TJ , they did him oh so boguish...

Teej...something is wrong with that girl....

JoJo, You are too crazy!!..*lol* Imma tell him wha u said....*lol*

Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

YEAHHHHHHHH!!! U finally moved it about dang time. I'm suppose to come to Dallas at the end of the month. But hit me on the email and let me know whats up. I love random post. I think I will do it. and OH I THINK THEY LIKE ME MORE! Holla

Anonymous said...

Flava of lOve is hilarious...tonite's show wit NEW YORK is gone be off the damn meter...umm Deelishus is somethinm..

They did Mosdef hella wrong...and that bufie the body thang was out of control..Im dumfounded!!!