Sunday, September 24, 2006

WE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!!



The Chicago Bears are now 3-0...

"GO TEAM GO, RRRRROAARRRR!!!" - I bet yall don't know what movie thats from....

This was a very close game, due to the fact that Minnesota's officials were cheating.

Calling flags on almost every play....

Cause they know...

I know they know see it!

We got the best defense of the league....

But cheaters proof....we won...19-16....

How you gone call a play on "Unnecessary Roughness"?

False start?

"Illegal Snap"? WTF???? I never even heard of that, but we got called on 2 of them....

BULLSHIT!!!

This game was a game of "flag"ball...not football...

But the BEARS proved who was elite, regardless of the cheating officials....

I even won $20 bucks on a wager....

The Bears going all the way baby!!!

10 comments:

MZPEACH said...

I wish them the best of luck!!!
Hey gilie!!!

ShawnQt said...

if only I wasn't so gay, and liked sports, sigh... damn these genes!

Ms.Honey said...

Hey girl!!! WOOOHOO for you LOL..I know nothing about the bears haha

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Fuck Chicago! Naw jus playing, Whats Good Babygirl?

mrs.tj said...

You crazy! LOL!
Holla!

Mr. Smart Guy said...

Man, I'm finna bust out my Super Bowl Shuffle album...

Teej said...

I know 'niquey aint hating on the Bears?

The Bucs is 0-3!
The Steelers and Rothel(whatever the fuck)burger look maaaad shakey.

The hate aint cute 'niquey.

Rashan Jamal said...

Forget what happened last night, the road to the Super Bowl goes through ATL!

G. Mo said...

Grossman will get hurt (as always) before the month of October is over and Brian Griese will be forced to take over, thus ending your Super Bowl hopes. Just be happy y'all don't see the Cowboys this year. Last time Julius & Thomas faced each other, we killed y'all!!!!

The Brown Blogger said...

It's going to happen.

Because I got tickets to next Sunday night's game.

Me being there secures enough wins to get to the SupaBowl...