Monday, September 11, 2006

THINKING BACK....(Not another Random Post)

* Today 5 years ago...
* I saw Derry as I was driving to my A+ Certification Class....
*I was driving my Chevy Caprice 2 door...
* He just looked at me...
* A few days prior, I had to break it off with him, I couldn't cheat with him, without feeling guilty.
* That day, I learned I was pregnant.
*I couldn't stay awake in class...

*I spoke to Kevin(my child's father) and he told me what happened...
* I wasn't thinking clearly, I didn't believe it, I thought it was a joke...
* Or the media had they shit mixed up, they always screw shit up, I thought...

*Many people told me to abort because the economy will be fucked and you don't want to bring a baby into this...
*Sorry, I want my baby....

*At first, it didn't bother me, cause I wasn't initially affected by it...
* I didn't lose any money in stocks, hell....
*White people lost it though...

*I find it strange, even enraging that we still look at 911, but what about Katrina...
*Same demo...
*Natural disaster???
*How, when these muthafuckas blew up the levees?
*After the storm passed, there was a loud BOOM!!
*Then it flooded...
*The levees held until they blew that bitch up...
*I'm mad I didn't get to utilize my HBO to see Spike Lee's Joint "When the Levees Broke"
*Which should be titled "When the Levees GOT BLOWN THE FUCK UP!"
*Amazingly, the people with money got out before they were blown up...
*Its not amazing its just a say it with me, C-O-N-spiracy...

*I miss home....
*But being at home ain't gone get me no where (thats so broken english)
*I would be kickin it with the guys getting drunk, tryna hit up a club...
*Or planning a late booty call...
*Or at home watching ON DEMAND...

*Why these niggas always talkin bout "pokin"(robbing) somebody?
*Niggas with mad trick off money...but in the end that shit all comes back to you, 10-fold.

*I can't stop looking at one of my homeboys homeboy's pic on the internet.
*Why was he tryna solicit a prostitute which turned out to be a cop?
*Thats why they call him HOTDICK, HD, or Hi-Def...
*He was so BUSTED that night, I thought he wouldn't make it home...
*Well he might not have made it home, maybe its good he was arrested...
*But why, when you got a girl at the crib?


*All the niggas out West got one of these hats...
*They called 150hat or Wingdings...
*Cause they cost $150 or more, they are customized...
*A nigga will knock yo head off for that hat.??..?...?
*Its a ghetto status symbol...
*I wonder do they wear these down south?????

*Why these marks still ain't sent me my bread?
*Why can't the Unemployment office get shit straight?
*How hard is it to forward mail?
*Now I done won the ebay auction on some limited edition Air Max 90 with Pink, Purple and Gray...and can't pay for them yet, now I will get a negative ebayer rating...SHIT!!
*But I had to have those J's....
*Just so I can say, "Check out my feet/You ain't got these"
*While I'm leaning and rocking with it...

*Now my cell phone gone get cut off, Sprint don't be playing
*And I can't get my hair did...
*And I'm not going out Saturday, cause I don't like not having no bread...
*If I'm lucky this week's check will come before the check that was supposed to be issued 2 weeks ago...
*Let's hope I get lucky, cause I'm tired of looking at my head like this..
*I'm bout ready to put a perm in it...SIKE....
*I'll rough it out a little while longer, but as long as its braided I don't have to worry bout it..

*I'mma twist it up tonight....I hate twisting this shit, its gone take forever...
*I gotta go joggin in the morning...I feel myself eating a little too much, cause I'm bored as hell...
*Even though my pops says I'm in good shape for someone hittin on 30...

*I'm horny...
*Working out will only make me hornier...

*I'm sad for GeorgiaPeach, I wish there was something I could do to help.
*She is taking donations for her mom's funeral.
*We as people don't take advantage of insurance...
*But hell, if you struggling to pay your bills, why would you add another bill?
* I want insurance, but if the job don't pay for it, then its just another one of those things that go undone.


*Speaking of insurance, State Farm, Allstate and all other insurance companies didn't pay out to the Katrina victims claiming it was a natural disaster...
*Well blowing up the levees ain't a natural disaster, sorry...

*Ok, I gotta wipe my ass, TMI, and I use baby wipes, then I gotta take a shower....
*Yea, a true germaphobe, and the bathroom stays Pine Fresh and disinfected with bleach...

5 comments:

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Hey babygirl, Them kicks is krispy as fuck. I know you look fly as fuck with them on, I love that shit =P

Charles said...

Those Air Maxes are fresh to def...I have a serious shoe fetish, and them joints are fly...I gotta cop a pair of shoes soon. But, nah, I've never seen those hats before...negroes be mad ignorant with money an ish...and I feel you on the cleanliness tip...that's how I am.

And I'm feelin that Dj Khaled...that song is so hot right now...

ShawnQt said...

Interesting enough there is some kind of NEW hat in NJ that looks so weird, I have to take a photo of it.

Prophetess said...

Girl, that hat is fly; don't care what nobody says. Those Nikes, too! I knew there was more to the Katrina story than what was being reported. The media only tells us the fabricated shit they think we should hear. I'm coming with that club info you asked about; it's been a long time since I went to a spot for the younguns, so I'm kinda outta the loop on that.

If you don't buy nothing else, buy some insurance - especially Life and Burial. See you later.

Rashan Jamal said...

That hat looks crazy as fuck! $150 for that?

That Spike Lee documentary was great. I was late to work one day cuz i couldnt pull myself away from it.